剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第五季 第五集
用口红就行 不需要什么太高级的
With just the lipstick, nothing fancy.
我今天有点赶时间
I'm in a bit of a rush today. Um...
我知道我说过 我的灵魂
I know I said that the soul within me,
没人可以玷污 但是...
no man can degrade, but...
现在我不确定了
I may have been mistaken.
我喜欢那只猴子
I like the monkey.
这是我这周第二次两班倒地轮班了
I just finished my second double shift this week,
这里的管理人员
and the administrators here
叫我们不要再某些病人上花太多时间
are telling us not to spend too much time on certain patients.
黛比医生
#海港医院 #新冠 #种族歧视也是疫情
一些本不该死去的人死了
I've seen people die that shouldn't have.
这是百年难遇的疫情
This was a once-in-a-century pandemic.
百年难遇
Once in a century.
医务人员被誉为英雄
The medical workers are being championed as heroes.
他们牺牲了自己的时间
They gave of their time,
奉献出自己的生命
They gave of their lives...
你有什么问题吗 格拉博曼先生
Do you have a question, Mr. Glubman?
你们怎么能因为一个人的死
How can you now sue the same heroes
就控告这些英雄呢
for the death of one person?
那个人是我女儿
That person was my daughter.
我很抱歉 里维先生
And I am sorry for your loss, Mr. Rivi,
但海港医院对你女儿的死
but Harbor Hospital is not responsible
-没有任何责任 -皮娅的死
- for your daughter's death. - Pia's death.
用她的名字
Use her name.
她死在你们医院里
She died in your hospital
死的时候没人在她旁边
with no one to hold her.
没人安慰她 亲吻她的脸颊
To comfort her, kiss her cheek.
她非常健康
She was in perfect health,
而你们
and you--
你们就让她这么死了
you let her die.
我们没有放任任何一个人死去 先生
We let nobody die, sir.
那把记录公布出来
Well, then release the records.
是你的医院 为什么不给我们看
It's your hospital. Why are they being denied to us?
《健康保险隐私及责任法案》禁止我们
We've already said HIPAA rules prevent us
把皮娅的医疗记录
from sharing Pia's medical records
-共享给没有授权的人 -我是她父亲
- with unauthorized recipients. - I am her father.
家人也需要经过授权才行
Unauthorized includes family members.
法律上来说 她是有医疗隐私的成年人
Legally, she was an adult and entitled to medical privacy.
我要呈上一份新的证据
I have a new exhibit to introduce.
一个海港医院工作人员发布的视频
A video created by a Harbor Hospital employee.
最疯狂的是
And the crazy thing is
贵宾客户的待遇好得如同皇室成员一样
we treat our VIPs like they're royalty.
但如果你不是贵宾客户的话
But if you're not a VIP?
新冠就会杀人
COVID is a killer,
但你如果是黑人或者棕皮肤的有色人种
but if you're Black or brown at this hospital,
就更糟糕了
that's worse.
皮娅·里维
Did Pia Rivi
是否因为她拉丁裔的身份 在海港医院
receive inferior treatment at Harbor Hospital
接受到了不公平的待遇
because she was Latinx?
当然不会
Of course not.
这样说太无礼了
That... that is offensive.
我们需要时间确认
And, uh, we will need time to verify
这视频是不是真的
that this "Video" is real.
干得好 漂亮
Well done. Bien hecho.
太感谢你了
Ah, muchas gracias.
这是调查员的功劳
It comes from having a good investigator.
谢谢
Agradecemo.
我希望你能见见我的妻子 她...
I want you to meet my wife. She, uh...
是我能在狱里保持清醒的唯一原因
she kept me sane when I was in prison.
她就在这儿
There she is.
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel.
这是卡门
This is Carmen.
你好 里维太太
Hello, Mrs. Rivi.
医院管理人告诉律师说
The hospital administrator told the lawyer
如果这个黛比医生是真的
that if we really had this Dr. Debby,
他们就得花五百万来和解
they would have to settle at $5 million.
五百万的话你能接受吗 里维先生
Would $5 million be acceptable to you, Mr. Rivi?
任何能打到他们痛点的都行
Anything to make them hurt.
我想要他们知道他们伤害了我的女儿
I want them to know they hurt my daughter.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你愿意你坐下来和我谈
Thank you for sitting down with me.
我只是想确保 案子的交接
I just want to make sure that, this, this hand-off is, uh,
中间没有出什么差错
seamless and nothing falls through the cracks.
我和库尔特都很感激
I appreciate that, as does Kurt.
我和联调局的马德琳·斯达克一直保持联♥系♥
I've been in touch with the FBI, Madeline Starkey.
她的嫌疑人迪伦·派克
Her, uh, suspect, Dylan Pike,
他的口风没有库尔特那么紧
he's not as tight-lipped as Kurt.
没人能像我丈夫那样
No one is as tight-lipped as my husband.
我能帮到什么呢
How can I help?
从1到10
On a scale of one to ten,
库尔特达成协议的意愿有多高
what is Kurt's willingness to take a deal?
他为什么会有这个意愿
He's not on that scale.
这甚至不能作为一个选项
That is not an option.
我有很大的把握
I'm fairly certain
可以让他的刑期不到一年
that I can get him less than one year.
-两年缓刑 -我们为什么要聊协议的事情
- Two-year probation. - Why are you even discussing deals?
库尔特是无辜的
Kurt is innocent.
我也是
So was I.
但我们决定的是 蹲监狱是最好的选项了
But we decided that jail time was the best option.
这事你和我一样清楚
You know as well as I, that...
某些时候 无辜与否不重要
sometimes, it's not about innocence.
杰给了你一些信息
Jay brought you some information.
那是什么
What was it?
我不能透露那些
I can't divulge that.
他明显是找到了一些能让库尔特涉罪的东西
He clearly found something incriminating about Kurt,
不然你不会考虑认罪协议
or you wouldn't even be considering a plea.
戴安 我不能谈这些涉及到保密...
Diane, I'm not at liberty to discuss priv...
你可以对这家律所的人员分享信息
Your lawyer-client privilege
而不破坏律师与当事人保密特权
extends to everyone at this firm.
你不是在以律师的身份问我这些
You're not asking me as a lawyer.
你是以他妻子的身份在问我
You're asking me as his wife.
而我不会在这儿和你打哑谜
And I'm not going to participate in any charade
佯装不知你们伴侣间的问题
that ignores the spousal issues at play here.
那我得离开了
Then I should leave.
和你的丈夫聊吧 戴安
Talk to your husband, Diane.
他给我许可
He gives me permission,
我就能和你聊
I can talk.
坏消息
Bad news.
我也是
Same.
你先来
You first.
我找到了黛比医生
I found Dr. Debby.
她的全名是黛博拉·哈蒙德
Her full name is Deborah Hammond,
她因为感染新冠 已经在两周前去世了
and she passed away, two weeks ago from COVID.
糟糕
Darn.
你说"糟糕"
You say "Darn."
如果你直接说"妈的"我也没什么问题
I won't be offended if you say "Damn."
家庭教育
Parental training.
我每一封电子邮件都会以"敬爱的"开头
I also start every email with "Dear."
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing. Uh...
-继续 -你没事吧
- G-Go ahead. - Are you okay?
没事 只是被光晃到眼睛了
Uh, yes. It's just the lights.
我去年感染了新冠
I had a COVID thing last year.
不严重
It's nothing serious.
海港医院发来了我们传唤的分类账
Harbor Hospital sent over the breakdowns we subpoenaed,
但他们的新冠死亡数据没有在种族上
but their stats don't show any substantial disparity
有什么实质性差异
between races when it comes to COVID deaths.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表