剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
but I don't like it.
那你教堂里有没有人跟你说过
And has anyone from your church told you
泰德·威洛比说我们两个
that Ted Willoughby said that the two of us
应该为谋杀负责任
are responsible for the murder...
她已经说没看过了
She just said she didn't see it.
别想透露给她 然后捏造出一些本没有的
Don't try to fill her in and create some bias
所谓偏见
where there is none.
我们对她的这种无端猜测表示抗♥议♥ 法官阁下
We take exception to that characterization, Your Honor.
不不不 你们几个都过来
No, no, no, no, no, no. Come here. All of you.
你不必 抱歉 不用过来 坐着就好
Uh, no, sorry. Not you. Uh, sorry, stay.
两位律师 你们俩不要得寸进尺
Um, Counselors, you two are pushing it.
你们只能问陪审员一个问题
You get to ask these jurors one question.
他们有没有看过那次节目 仅此而已
Have they seen this reporter? And that's it.
还有法庭有那么多警♥察♥在场是否会让他们
And whether they're intimidated by the presence of cops
-感到害怕 -法官阁下
- in the courtroom. - Your Honor...
别说了 这个问题很合理
No, that's a reasonable question.
可如果陪审员没有受到影响 那我们就继续庭审
And if we get noes from the jurors, we move on.
-听明白了吗 -明白
- Understood? - Yes.
情况不妙
That didn't go well.
是的 接下来怎么办
Okay. What now?
准备庭审
Prepare for trial.
我去核实一下陪审员的回答是否属实
I'll see if the jurors' answers check out.
真奇怪 我不在乎的案子顺利得出奇
This is odd. The case I didn't care about is going well,
但我在意的却百转千回
and the one I do care about is cratering.
-你看到那个人了吗 -没有
- Did you see that guy? - No.
-怎么了 -那是乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥
- What? - It was Joey Battle.
乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥来这干什么
What was Joey Battle doing here?
他来见大卫·李
He met with David Lee.
他正准备和戴尔·库珀签合同
He's negotiating a contract with Del Cooper.
请戴尔·库珀出庭作证
Del Cooper to the stand.
不好意思 你想要请
I'm sorry, you want...
戴尔·库珀
Del Cooper.
我知道他听得到 他就在监控室
I know he can hear me, he's in the control room.
看 他来了
Ah. See? Here he comes.
哈尔 法官阁下
Hey, Hal, uh, Your Honor,
我现在真的得留在监控室里
look, I'm really needed in the control room right now.
如果这只是个电视节目 当然了
If this is a TV show, yes.
但如果这是法庭 那就不行了
But if this is a court, no.
请上庭作证 戴尔
Step up here, Del.
如果我上庭作证 那我会打破第四面墙
If I take the stand, then I'm breaking the fourth wall,
我们可不希望那么做
and we don't want to do that.
没人会打破任何墙
Nobody's breaking any walls.
在椅子上坐好 让她问完问题
Sit down in the chair, and let her ask whatever she wants.
库珀先生 你在此次庭审前
Mr. Cooper, you had a conversation
曾和瓦克纳法官谈过一次 不是吗
with Judge Wackner prior to this trial, didn't you?
-反对 -那次谈话你也在场 科德先生
- Objection. - You were part of that conversation, Mr. Cord.
你也是
So were you.
没错 所以我们四个都必须说实话
Exactly. So we all have to be honest here.
库珀先生 你当时鼓动瓦克纳法官
Mr. Cooper, you encouraged Judge Wackner
受理乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥的案子 对不对
to take this Joey Battle case, didn't you?
我必须反对了 法官阁下
I have to object, Your Honor.
本法庭有权裁决纠纷
This court is entitled to adjudicate any dispute...
你这么问的目的是什么 梅丽莎
Where are you going with this, Marissa?
库珀先生 你想要恢复
Mr. Cooper, you hoped to rehabilitate
乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥先生的事业 不是吗
Joey Battle's career, isn't that right?
这样你就可以在你的网站上播出他的脱口秀
So you could put him back on your streaming site
你们打算十四天后在圣路易斯拍摄
for a stand-up you're recording in St. Louis in 14 days?
不是的
No.
我当时觉得选他的案子对这个节目好
I thought it would be good for this show.
这个节目
This show?
这个节目是指瓦克纳的法庭吗
This show, meaning Wackner's court?
-这是场误会 梅丽莎 -是吗
- This is a mistake, Marissa. - Is it?
法官阁下 我们站在这不就是为了揭露真♥相♥吗
Aren't we just here to discover the truth, Your Honor?
你如果有话想跟我说 直说就好
You have something to say to me, just say it.
你是否已经预判了这件案子
Have you prejudged this case?
你是在质疑我的公正吗
Are you questioning my integrity?
我是想问你有没有
I'm asking if you pre...
没有 该死的
No, goddamn it!
你问我问题之前得先回答我的问题
You will answer my question before you ask me yours.
如果你已经做出了对这件案子的裁决
If you've already decided how this case will end,
法官阁下 如果我们在这是为了给戴尔一个结尾
Your Honor, if we're here to give Del the ending
让他的电视节目更好看 让你出名赚大钱
he wants for his TV show and to make you rich and famous,
-那么是的 我确实在质疑你的公正 -开始录像
- then, yes, I am questioning your integrity. - Put the cameras on.
收拾好你的东西 滚出这里
You pack up your things and you get the fuck out of here.
相信这个法庭的那些女人应该拥有辩护律师
The women who have trusted this court deserve representation.
那你应该在口不择言之前
Well, you should've thought of that
好好想清楚这一点
before you ran off your fucking mouth.
现在马上滚出我的法庭
Now, you get the hell out of my courtroom!
天哪
Oh, my God.
警♥察♥杀手
有人在昨晚干的
It happened last night.
保安也不知道他们是怎么进来的
Security doesn't know how they got in.
他们当然不知道了
Of course they don't.
他们还建议我们去报♥警♥
They suggest we call the cops.
我们得重新粉刷了
We're gonna have to paint.
我已经打给大楼维修部了
I called building maintenance.
-他们说我们可能要等等 -什么 为什么
- They say we may have to wait. - What? Why?
因为我们是警♥察♥杀手
'Cause we're cop killers.
莉兹 戴安
Liz, Diane...
我猜你们俩可能会想看看
I think you might want to see
泰德·威洛比最近又在节目上说了什么
what Ted Willoughby's been saying lately.
警♥察♥杀手
我猜我们已经知道了 朱利叶斯
I think we get the idea, Julius.
不 还有些其他的事
No, this is something else.
为了保护市民的那个男人去世了
The man who gave his life to protect his fellow citizens
但对那两个律师来说败坏他的名声
is dead, but that's not enough for the two lawyers
似乎还不够
spitting on his grave.
激进分子伊丽莎白·雷迪克
The militant Elizabeth Reddick,
声名狼藉的民权领袖之女
daughter of a disgraced civil rights leader,
还有自♥由♥派巨星戴安·洛哈特
and liberal looney tune Diane Lockhart.
如果戴安·洛哈特这个名字听起来耳熟的话
If the name Diane Lockhart sounds familiar to you,
一针见血
泰德·威洛比
那可能是因为我的同事
that may be because of my colleague
杜克·罗斯科之前的报道
Duke Roscoe's discovery.
他在十一年前就揭露出她是一个深柜
He outed her 11 years ago as a closeted lesbian.
戴安·洛哈特虽然名义上已婚
Diane Lockhart is technically married,
但其丈夫我们几乎从没见过 为什么呢
but to a man we rarely see. Why is that?
有可能是因为她和其他人有更多的
Could it be that she has something more in common
共同点吗
with someone else?
一个与她共事的人
Someone she works with?
她和莉兹·雷迪克似乎密不可分
She and Liz Reddick appear to be inseparable.
莉兹·雷迪克会是戴安·洛哈特的新任爱人吗
Is Liz Reddick Diane Lockhart's new lover?
我只是提出问题 可没有办法能够证实这件事
I'm just asking questions. There's no way to know for sure,
因为戴安·洛哈特和莉兹·雷迪克是不会说实话的
because Diane Lockhart and Liz Reddick won't tell us.
这两位女律师希望陪审团能够
These two lipstick lawyers want the jury to
仅凭模糊的手♥机♥视频就相信她们的说辞
believe their eyes when they look at fuzzy cell phone videos.
那为什么她们不希望我们
Why don't they want us to believe our eyes
相信我们自己亲眼所见的呢
when we look at them?
那个
So...
我什么时候才能去见见你儿子
When do I get to meet your son?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们已经这么正式了吗
Are we that serious?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. You tell me.
戴安怎么样了
How's Diane?
所以你是想说 我完全不需要担心
So, you're telling me, I have nothing to worry about?
我和戴安
Okay, Diane and I,
-我们认识了很长时间 -嗯哼
- we go a long way back. - Mm-hmm.
好吗 特朗普竞选上之后我们才好上的
All right? We didn't become lovers until after Trump was elected.
当时也只是想试一试
It was a very experimental thing.
好吧 所以只有一点好感 对吧
Yeah, so, uh... This is a bit, right?
这个嘛 感情的事很难说的
Yeah, you'll never know. Mm-hmm.
我有的是办法让你好好说
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表