剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- Are you the felony 3? - Ma'am, we need you to step back.
去你的 我是法庭助理 你们退后
Fuck you. I'm the court clerk. You step back.
打给办公室
Call the office.
告诉他们下午的预约帮我都取消了吧
Tell 'em I have to cancel my afternoon appointments.
如果我被关在你们的糖果岛监狱
Maybe for the next three years if I'm jailed
-也许未来三年的都得取消了 -天哪
- in your Candy Land prison. - Oh, my God.
你起诉朱利叶斯·凯恩是要干什么
What are you doing prosecuting Julius Cain?
干什么 干我的工作
What am I doing? My job.
可是他是我们律所的人
But he's from our firm.
-所以呢 -所以这太扯了 放他走
- So? - So it's bullshit! Let him go!
不行 你可是因为我给了戴尔
No. You're the one who accused me
他想要的圆♥满♥大结局就质疑过我
of bending justice to give Del that happy ending
-有违公正的人 -那不一样
- he was looking for. - This is different.
-怎么不一样 -因为他 他
- How? - Because he's-he's...
是你们律所的人
from your law firm.
那就更不能为了他破坏规则了
More the reason not to bend the rules for him.
天哪 你什么时候变成了
Oh, my God! When did you become...
你变成的这种人
some person you've become?
戴安 你得马上来瓦克纳的法庭一趟
Diane, I need you to come down to Wackner's court right now.
朱利叶斯被起诉了
Julius is being prosecuted.
为什么
For what?
骑兵队来了
Ah. The cavalry has arrived.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我将要因为在紫区停车而被送进监狱了
I'm about to be sent to prison for parking in a purple zone.
-那是什么意思 -如果我解释
- What does that mean? - If I explained it to you,
这事也不会变得有道理的
it wouldn't make any more sense.
你留意到...
You seeing the...?
嗯
Oh, yes.
是报复
It's payback.
我们要报♥警♥吗
Should we call the police?
真的警♥察♥
The real ones?
那些就是真的警♥察♥
Those are the real ones.
州检察官办公室呢
What about the S.A.'s office?
他们不是我们的朋友
They're not our friends.
我觉得他们对这个虚构的法庭不会有什么好感
I can't imagine that they're happy about make-believe court.
如果这个法庭和我们对着干 他们也许会开心
Yeah, well, if it fucks with us, then they might be.
好消息 我们刚用重新剪辑的版本
Good news. We just did another Vegas test
做了观众测试
with the new edit.
-迫不及待了 -看
- Can't wait. - Look.
这是你爆红的地方
That is where you blew up.
-哪里最受欢迎 -别生气
- When did I blow up? - Don't get upset.
我没有授权让剪辑师这么做
And, look, I didn't approve of this,
但是他把梅丽莎指控你为了帮我得到私利
but our editor dropped in the explosion
而利用这个法庭的部分
where Marissa accused you of using the court
加进了剪辑里
to further my personal interest.
-什么 -他们想看你情绪爆发
- What? - They want you to explode.
他们想看见你关心事情
They want to see you-you care about something.
他们想看有意义的案件
They want to see cases that matter.
我跟你实话实话
Look, I'll be honest with you.
我们从没有过95%以上的支持率
We haven't had 95% on anything.
哪个真人秀都没做到过
Not on any reality show.
但你做到了
Okay? But that's what you have.
哈尔 你是个红人 他们爱你
Hal, you're a hit. They love you.
我只是想让法庭继续下去
I just want my court to keep going.
行 你继续这么做
Okay. You keep doing this,
继续审这样的案子
you keep doing cases just like this
我们就能把你的法庭继续下去
and we'll keep your court going.
朱利叶斯·凯恩
Julius Cain,
你被指控不当使用停车特权
you have been charged with misusing parking privileges
以及盗窃法庭财产
and with stealing court property.
当然你毫不在意
Of course, that means nothing to you,
因为你对本庭没有丝毫尊重
because you do not respect this court,
我个人有感觉被冒犯
something I take personally.
更别提你是一个被定罪受贿的前任法官
Especially coming from a former judge convicted of bribery.
-瓦克纳先生 -不
- Mr. Wackner... - No.
你和你的同事们认为
You and your colleagues think
你们可以决定
you get to decide when and how
正义在何时 以何法得到伸张
justice is determined.
你们认为你们有权
You think it is your right
随意歪曲利用规则
to make and break the rules as you see fit.
瓦克纳先生
Mr. Wackner,
你这么说不公平
you're being unfair.
法律不是你的财产 凯恩先生
You do not own the law, Mr. Cain.
法律不属于你
The law does not belong to you
或者你的律所
or your law firm.
法律属于人♥民♥
The law belongs to the people.
说得对 太对了
Damn right! That's right.
美♥利♥坚♥
USA!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
美♥利♥坚♥
USA! USA!
谢谢
Thank you.
重操旧业的感觉真奇怪啊
How odd to be back in the saddle.
我等不及要好好认识你们了
I can't wait to get to know you.
我们也是
And us you.
你的名声在外
Your reputation precedes you.
我希望是好的名声
I hope that's a good thing.
看谁松了一口气
Look who's relieved.
不管怎么说 我需要
Yeah. Anyway, I'll be needing
-各位的通力协助 -她终于不是众矢之的了
- a lot of help from you all. - It's taken the heat off her.
来自...
And from...
不知道我刚想说什么
Not sure what I was going to say there.
但不重要了 我在这里
But it doesn't matter. I'm here
准备好了
and I'm rarin' to go.
你好
Hello.
你好 瓦克纳先生
Hello, Mr. Wackner.
好冷淡啊
Oh, that sounds cold.
我要被骂了吗
Am I gonna be scolded?
不是
No.
那是什么
What's that?
-我怎么赚了那么多钱 -不是赚的
- How did I earn that? - You didn't.
这是你律师费余下的部分
It's what's left of your retainer.
我们还给你
We're returning it.
我不需要你们无偿帮我啊
I hardly need pro bono representation at this point.
我们决定不再做你的律师
We are withdrawing from representing you.
我们之间有不可调和的矛盾
We feel we have, uh, irreconcilable differences.
芝加哥有很多律师
There are a lot of lawyers in Chicago.
这份表上列有二十几个出色的
Here's a list of two dozen who are excellent
且愿意代理你的人
and would be willing to represent you.
我不要
No, no, no.
就这样
Yes, yes, yes.
我信任你们
I trust you.
你们有报酬
You've been paid.
你们有我的保密信息
You've received privileged information.
我们怎样都是受到律师与当事人的保密协定约束的
We're bound by attorney-client privilege no matter what,
我们会把你的资料转交给新的律师
and we will pass your files on to any of these lawyers.
不
No.
不过谢了
But thank you.
你因为一张停车罚单而起诉我们的律师
You prosecuted one of our lawyers over a parking ticket.
你们的律师被判已服刑完毕 当庭释放了啊
Your lawyer was released today with time served.
保外就医
Compassionate release.
这不重要 我们不再代理你了
It doesn't matter. We are withdrawing our representation.
由不得你选择
You have no choice in the matter.
我有选择
Yes, I do.
我最近在学法律
I've been studying the law.
我可以选择我的律师 我选择你们
I get to choose my attorney. I choose you.
-律师可以撤回代理的决定 -不行
- Lawyers are allowed to withdraw. - No.
再怎么说
And, anyway, you've been
你们一直想拿到大卫·科德生意的全盘代理权
actively seeking David Cord's full representation.
如果知道你们想甩掉我的话
What'll he think when you guys
他会怎么想 我喜欢你们
try to drop me? I like you guys.
我不想失去你们
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表