剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
医生
Doctor...
你还是皮娅·里维的主治医生
You were also the attending physician for Pia Rivi,
她就是原告的女儿
who was the plaintiff's daughter.
-对吗 -我是她的医生
- Were you not? - I was.
-你有把她送去"深坑"吗 -我没有
- You sent her to the Pit? - No, I didn't.
她当时的情况很糟糕 是吗
Well, she was pretty bad off, wasn't she?
她的病情恶化得非常快
Her condition rapidly deteriorated.
根据她的病历
And from her admitting forms,
你当时知道她是拉丁族裔 是吗
you were aware of the fact that she was Latinx, yes?
-我确实知道 -那么
- I was aware of it. - Well,
基于对方律师对你造成的
given the slanderous accusations
-不实诽谤 -反对
- made by opposing counsel... - Objection.
为什么里维女士当时没被送去"深坑"
...why wasn't Miss Rivi sent to the Pit?
虽然我不愿意承认这一点 但
I'm not proud of saying this, but...
我们知道她的父亲是谁
...we knew who her father was.
既然知道她父亲是谁
And knowing who he was,
你自然知道他是一个已被定罪的贩卖♥♥毒品者
you knew he was a convicted narcotics trafficker
而且他曾经多次犯下谋杀罪
who had committed, or ordered to be committed,
-或是指使手下杀人 -反对
- murder on multiple occasions. - Objection.
不论上述情况是否属实
Setting aside whether it's true or not,
医院员工是否知晓上述情况呢
the hospital staff was aware of it?
是的
Yes.
既然都知晓
And did knowing that
那么是否因此影响到她的治疗呢
affect the kind of care she received?
她被安置在私人病房♥ 还有全天候的护士照顾
She had a private room and round-the-clock nurses.
我们尽了一切努力去救她
We did everything humanly possible to keep her alive.
我们非常害怕如果她去世我们也会因此遭殃
We were terrified of what would happen to us if we didn't.
我们现在还是很害怕
We're still terrified.
那个时候我
When I was...
我得了新冠 我就在"深坑"里
Um, when I had COVID, and I was in the Pit,
我听到护士说他们接到电♥话♥要送我出去
I heard the nurses say they got a call to get me out of there,
运出"深坑"
out of the Pit.
也许正因如此我才捡了条命
And that probably saved my life.
是你打的电♥话♥吗
Was that you?
杰 我
Jay, I'm...
不是我 我
No, I mean, I'm...
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. I... - That-That's okay.
没关系 我
That's okay. I...
我只想弄清楚是谁打的电♥话♥
was just trying to figure out who.
我真希望打电♥话♥的人是我
I wish, I wish that it had been me.
但我那个时候真的不知道你病得那么严重
But I-I just didn't know how bad off you were.
我也是
Me neither.
也许
Maybe it...
也许是你的姐妹打的
it was your sisters.
我想她们都知道你住院了
I mean, I think they knew.
是啊 也许 是我的姐妹
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, my sisters.
这可真奇怪
This is quaint.
看来某些情况下人和人之间的壁垒高不可攀
I guess walls can be overrated, in some situations.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 迪亚兹先生
May I help you, Mr. Diaz?
不 其实也许我可以帮到你
No. It's how I may help you.
我会请里维做我的下一个证人
I'm calling Rivi as my next witness.
里维先生的证词已经问完了
Mr. Rivi's testimony has already been taken.
不是我问的
Well, not by me.
我可不是格拉伯曼律师
I'm no Counselor Glubman.
当然了 你们可以选择不这么麻烦
There's always another option for you, of course.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
该怎么做
What is that?
撤诉吗
Drop the case?
不不不
No. No, no, no.
我们同意和解
We're willing to settle.
我估计我可以让医院同意赔偿大概
I think I can get the hospital to agree to a payout of, uh...
十美元
Ten dollars.
明天前打给我
Call me by tomorrow.
没错
Yep.
这就是瑞斯豪斯的手段
That's Racehorse's go-to.
他 他会让里维宣誓作证
He'll, uh, he'll get Rivi under oath,
然后询问他的生意
ask him about his businesses,
试着让他自证其罪
try to get him to incriminate himself.
我该怎么办 我不想输掉这个案子
What should I do? I don't want to lose this.
那你就得去告诉你的客户
Well, then you need to tell your client
世事两难全
the upside and the downside.
这只能由他自己决定
This can only be his decision.
谢了
Thanks.
还有事
Yes?
我想跟你学习
I want to learn from you.
我没
I don't...
我的态度大家都知道了
My attitude is knowing.
但那只是我对外的处事风格
But it's, it's just my attitude.
我并不是那样的人
It's not who I am.
卡门
Carmen.
我在你这么大的时候
When I was your age,
我的行事风格和你一模一样
I acted exactly the same way.
我希望自己是完美的
I wanted to be perfect.
所以我也假装自己很完美
So, I acted like I was perfect.
因为虚张声势是完美人设的一部分 但...
Because bluff is-is always a part of it, but just...
也让我力所能及的情况下能帮帮你
Just let me help you, when I can.
多问问题
Ask questions.
我会的
I will.
告诉里维
Tell Rivi,
他可以决定是否接受传唤
it's his decision whether to go forward or not.
不过
But...
要是瑞斯豪斯真的对他取证
if Racehorse does depose him,
我们也一定能想到方法去回敬他
we'll find a way to punish him.
我喜欢你这个说法
I like the sound of that.
我估计里维也会喜欢的
My guess is Rivi will, too.
里维先生
Señor Rivi.
在你女儿住院之前 你最后一次见到她
When was the last time you saw your daughter
是在什么时候
prior to her hospitalization?
在2014年
In, uh, 2014.
所以你在她死前六年内都没见过她
So, you hadn't seen her in the six years before she died?
我们打过电♥话♥
We talked on the phone.
真是太好了 你们经常打电♥话♥吗
Oh, that's nice. How often?
一个月一次
Once a month. Mm.
看来"经常"也是相对而言的
Well, I suppose "often" is relative.
你和你女儿也经常聊天吗 瑞斯豪斯
How often do you talk to your daughter, Racehorse?
被传唤的可不是我 莉兹
I'm not being deposed, Liz.
没错 但你刚刚评论了什么是"经常"
Yes, but you just made a comment about "often,"
所以我只是想跟你的行为比较一下
and I just, I just want to compare it
毕竟在过去的三年时间里
to, uh, the three times that you've spoken
你只和你的女儿聊过三次
to your daughter in the past three years.
你和我的女儿聊过了吗
You talked to my daughter?
没有 我刚刚发现
No, I just find that Instagram
现在的朋友圈可真是宝藏资源
is a cornucopia of treasures these days.
我能继续吗
Can I continue?
你应该说"请问我可以继续吗"
I think the word you're looking for is "May I?"
-不过无所谓 请继续吧 -里维先生
- But sure, go ahead. - Mr. Rivi,
你觉得你和女儿之间的关系
would it be fair to describe your relationship
是否可以说很紧张
with your daughter as strained?
我们很爱彼此
We loved each other.
是的 我们有过矛盾
Yeah, we had issues.
可是
But, um...
我们有在解决那些问题
we were working through them.
那么你们之间的矛盾
Well, did these issues have anything
和你是一个凶手这件事有关吗
to do with you being a murderer?
不要恶意地定义我的客户 卡门
Do not falsely label my client. Carmen?
他的罪名已经被推♥翻♥了
His sentence was overturned.
抱歉 里维先生
Apologies. Señor Rivi,
如果你的女儿都不想和你扯上关系
what right do you have to sue Harbor Hospital
那你又有什么权利去起诉海港医院
for pain and suffering, when your own daughter
-说这给你造成了痛苦呢 -瑞斯豪斯先生
- wanted nothing to do with you? - Okay, Racehorse.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表