剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
看 看见这个了吗
Look. You see this?
那个印♥章♥
The seal?
上面写着"瓦格纳的芝加哥市"
I-It says "Wackner's City of Chicago."
这不是真的印♥章♥
That's not a real seal.
好 我帮你检查下
Okay, let me check for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也收到了那种罚单吗
You got one of those, too?
对
Yeah.
你也是吗
You did, too?
停在了紫色♥区♥域
Parking in a purple zone.
什么 天呐
Wha-- Oh, my God.
太疯狂了
This is insane.
根本没这回事
Th-There is no such thing.
他们怎么能拖了我们的车还逍遥法外
How do they get away with towing us?
他们不能 也不会
They don't. They can't.
-他们只是这么干了 -不好意思 先生
- They just did it. - I'm sorry, sir.
你得从停车执法人员那里
You'll have to get a reissue of the ticket
重新拿一张罚单
from Parking Enforcement.
什么 真是疯了
Wh-- This is nuts.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要回到那里 我要与这事抗争
I'm gonna go back there. I'm gonna fight this.
他们不能逍遥法外
They can't get away with this.
-我也去 -很好
- I'll go, too. - Good.
我们形成统一战线
We'll put up a united front.
没错 这是个骗局
Damn right. This is a scam.
借过
Excuse me.
尖儿在哪里
Where are the aces?
天呐 变魔术
Oh, wow. Magic.
尖儿在哪
Where are the aces?
这里 这里 这里和这里
Here, here, here and here.
不是
No.
天呐 你怎么做到的
Oh, my God. How did you do that?
你要什么 大卫
So what is it you need, David?
你很满意我们为你提供的服务 对吧
You're happy with what we're doing for you, right?
你们公♥司♥的服务吗
What your firm is doing?
对
Yes.
-是的 -很好
- I am. - Good.
那就把你所有的生意都转移到我们这里
Then bring all your business to us.
西海岸 东海岸 欧洲
West Coast, East Coast, Europe.
你会意外地发现
You'd be surprised how much synergy
法律策略和金融问题
between your legal strategies
有难以想象的协同增效作用
can streamline your financial issues.
不行
No.
有何不可
Why not?
-你不是满意我们吗 -当然
- Aren't you happy with us? - Sure.
-一切都很顺利 -那就让我们
- Things are going well. - Then let us memorialize
在其他生意上也做你的律师吧
a fuller representation of your business.
大卫 你就要失去一位冠名合伙人了
David, you're losing one of your name partners.
你说什么
Scuse me?
你要失去戴安·洛哈特了
You're losing Diane Lockhart.
我不会选择一个分崩离析的律所
I won't go to a firm that's breaking apart.
我们没有
We're not...
我不知道你从哪听说了这点 但这不是真的
I don't know where you heard that, but it's not true.
你从哪听说的
Where did you hear that?
圈儿在哪
Where's the queen?
莉兹
Liz,
我们得谈谈
we need to talk.
-我在开会 -没错
- I'm in a meeting. - That's right.
跟我开会 现在就来
With me. Now.
戴安 上楼
Diane, upstairs.
十分钟后
In ten minutes.
不行
No.
三周后
In three weeks,
STR劳利的董事会
the board of STR Laurie
会从伦敦和迪拜过来见合伙人和员工
is coming from London and Dubai to meet the partners and staff.
他们想观察并赞叹我们
They want to observe and be impressed
是一家运转良好的律所
by a well-oiled machine.
这是我对他们的承诺
That's what I promised them.
好吧
Okay.
但这不是我看到的情况
But that's not what I'm seeing.
我们在努力 大卫
We're making it work, David.
不 你们没有
No, you're not.
你要离开律所了吗
Are you leaving the firm?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我听说你要离开律所了
I was told you're leaving the firm.
谁说的
By whom?
-大卫·科德 -搞什么
- David Cord. - What the hell?
怎么回事 戴安
What's going on, Diane?
有人让我去其他律所
I was asked to join another firm.
哪家律所
What firm?
我不能说
I can't say.
但你在考虑
But you're considering it.
我听说权益合伙人
I was told that the equity partners
威胁要辞去工作
are threatening to resign
除非我辞职
unless I resign.
所以没错 我...
So, yes, I'm...
我在考虑任何收到的
I'm considering any offer that I'm...
工作邀约
that I'm given.
没有我的允许 谁也不能威胁辞职
No one is threatening to resign without my permission.
而如果你想挖走我们任何一个客户
And if you were to poach even one of our clients,
你绝对无法在法庭上胜诉
you wouldn't survive the lawsuit.
大卫 别威胁我
David, don't threaten me.
我不会挖客户
I'm not poaching any clients.
但是他们自然可以
Although they'd certainly be free
-根据自己心意做决定 -我们难道要
- to make whatever decision they want. - And we're supposed
相信你会乖乖地不挖客户吗
to believe that you wouldn't poach clients
你之前可是对卡车司机工会的客户安排了一出大戏
after the stunt you pulled with the teamsters?
好了
Okay.
戴安 你有什么不满
Diane, what are your issues?
我是个冠名合伙人 却遭受排挤
I'm a name partner being squeezed out
无法参加决策制定
of the decision-making process.
这是为什么 戴安
And why is that, Diane?
因为我是白人
Because of my race.
因为没人认为你应该继续
Because no one respects your decision
留在你现在位置上
to stay in your position.
这位置本来就不属于你
It is not yours by right.
我跟这里所有人一样尽心竭力保持律所盈利
I fought as hard as anyone here to keep this firm solvent.
而且我没有继承这家律所
And I didn't inherit this firm.
-我是被邀请而来 而且我... -为此你也有
- I was invited in, and I earned... - And for that you are paid
-年度奖金 你不用有... -我受邀来到这里
- a yearly bonus. You don't own... - I was invited to the firm,
-我获得冠名合伙人因为... -律师的
- and I earned my name partnership because... - ...the-the respect
尊重 你需要自己争取
of the associates. You have to earn it.
我给律所带来了
...of the powerful clients
-有钱有势的客户 -好了 停 别吵了
- that I brought in. - Okay! That's it! Stop.
你们俩
Both of you,
去我桌子边上
go to my desk.
什么
What?
我说去我桌子边上
I said go to my desk,
你们俩都是
both of you.
你要打我们屁♥股♥吗
Are you gonna spank us?
站在我桌子的两侧
Stand on both sides of my desk.
赶紧
Now.
这是什么信任练习吗
Is this some sort of trust exercise?
对
Yes.
抓住桌子两端
Grab both ends.
数到三 搬起来
On three, pick it up
然后搬下楼放进你的办公室 莉兹
and carry it the fuck down into your office, Liz.
因为如果你们不在接下去的
Because if you don't solve your differences
二十四小时内解决分歧
in the next 24 hours,
我就要下楼跟你工作
I'm coming to live and work with you.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表