剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
It's not my intention.
我知道
No.
但我改变不了肤色
Well, I can't change the color of my skin.
我也知道
I know.
我会为了合伙人的位置而斗争到底的
Hey, I'm gonna fight for my partnership.
明白
I know.
就说到这儿吧 女士们
I will leave it there, ladies.
再见了老大
Bye, boss.
我们都会想念你的
We're all gonna miss you.
抱一下
Come on.
你知道你在做什么
You sure you know what you're doing?
不太清楚
No.
但我应变能力很强 不是吗
But I'm all about improvisation, right?
-你们俩会怎样 -事情...
- What about you two? - Well, it...
会变得很有趣吧
I-It's going to be interesting.
是的
Yes.
戴安是个极为出色的律师
Diane is a terrific lawyer,
但这家律所属于你
but this firm belongs to you.
你♥爸♥爸是创始人
Your dad built it.
莉兹 就是他创办的
Uh, n-- He did, Liz.
无论他有多少过错
Despite all his faults.
你要照自己内心所愿去掌舵
You got to run this place the way you want.
这是一家黑人律所
This is a Black firm.
今天过后...
And after today...
这个世界需要黑人律所
the world needs Black firms.
听懂了吗
You got me?
明白
I got it.
再见
I'll see you.
字幕
Hey! Hey. What's up? What's up?
你们在这里做什么
What you guys doing here?
帮卢卡打包东西
Packing for Lucca.
好奇怪啊
It's weird.
有趣的人都要走了
Everybody fun is leaving.
你好啊
Hey! Hi. Hello.
就剩我们俩有趣的还留在这里
Okay, everybody except for us.
你感觉怎样
How you doing?
医生说我是新冠后遗症患者
Well, I think I'm what they call a long-hauler.
但身体还行
But I'm feeling good.
等等 等等
Oh, oh, oh! God! Wait, wait, wait.
你们听说了吗
H-Have you guys heard?
-什么 -特朗普...
- What? - Well, uh, Trump...
他赦免了全部因贪污腐♥败♥被定罪的
Trump pardoned all of the convicted
共和党政客
and corrupt Republican officials.
正常
Makes sense.
朱利叶斯也得到了赦免
And Julius got a pardon, too.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes.
-朱利叶斯吗 -没错
- Julius? - Julius.
-你没开玩笑吧 -天啊
- You're kidding? - Oh, my God!
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表