剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我从没想到自己会做的事
ooh, I never thought I would do.
你们懂我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying?
你们知道他们为什么把尼日利亚
You know how they call Nigeria
称为"臭臭国"吗
a shithole country?
真逗
Very funny.
虽然可能会产生问题
Though maybe problematic.
摩根的节目很尖锐 我们想要的正是这些
Morgan's act is edgy, and that's what we want.
但现在有人把这些视频放上网了
But now, someone's posted this video online,
推特上反响不是很好
and, uh, we're getting a lot of Twitter pushback.
所以你是怕被删号♥
Ah. So, you're worried about being cancelled?
别提"删"字
Ooh. Ooh. Don't say the "C" Word.
-但... -不如...
- But, uh, yeah. - Well...
我们想接手你的生意 库珀先生
We want your business, Mr. Cooper.
你想我们起诉的话 我们准备好了
You want us to sue. We're ready.
不 我想让你们做个敏感词审阅
No, I want you to do a sensitivity read.
真的吗
Really?
没错 我们出了八百万的合同签约她的节目直播
Yes. We have an $8 million contract to stream her act.
所以我们想让你评估一下她的
So, we want you to review her set for...
文化不准确
cultural inaccuracies,
描述问题 偏见
representation issues, bias,
老套成见 有问题的语言等等
stereotypes, problematic language, blah, blah, blah.
为什么选我们
And, uh, why us?
显然因为我们是芝加哥最好的律所之一
Well, clearly because we're one of the best firms in Chicago.
因为你们是黑人律所
Because you're a Black firm,
摩根很多的梗都涉及种族问题
and most of Morgan's jokes touch on racial themes.
反正我们也打算把全部业务
And we were thinking of bringing you
都转到你们律所...
all of our legal business anyway, so...
这是个极好的测试机会
this may be a good way to take you for a test drive.
你一定会很满意的
Well, I think you'll find us street ready.
我们希望能保持摩根节目的笑点
And uh, hey, we wouldn't mind if Morgan's act stayed funny.
可以吗 我们有超过两亿的追随者
Right? We have over 200 million subscribers.
-总会有人感到被冒犯的 -行
- Somebody somewhere is always gonna be offended. - Okay.
你什么时候想要看成果
How soon do you need this?
后天
Day after tomorrow.
有人跟我说你们动作很快
I've been told you, uh, work fast.
我们尽力而为
Uh, well, we... We do our best.
不好意思 我得...
Oh, excuse me. I need to...
-我得接这个电♥话♥ -好的
- I need to get this. - Yes, ma'am.
再约
I'll be in touch.
嗨 你还在法庭吗
Hey. You still in court?
嗯 他们在拖延我们
Yeah. They're delaying us.
我们 "我们"是什么意思
Us? What do you mean, "Us"?
搜查令不是来查我的
The search warrant wasn't about me.
是查库尔特的
It was about Kurt.
库尔特 为什么
Kurt? Why?
1月6日
January 6.
他教射击的一些老兵参与了国会攻击事件
Some veterans he took shooting stormed the Capitol.
天啊
Oh, my God.
所以可能还得耗上一阵子
So, this could take a while.
-你是库尔特的律师吗 -对
- And you're defending Kurt? - Yes.
我九点钟的预约怎么样了
How did my 9:00 go?
你怎么和他处得如此随意
Why are you being so casual with him?
那是戴尔·库珀
That is Del Cooper.
-我们想拉到他直播的生意 -大卫 我在打电♥话♥呢
- We want his streaming business. - David, I am on the phone.
-我以为你在无视我 -我们能
- Oh, I thought you were ignoring me. - Can we just deal
-晚点再讨论吗 -你是说
- with this later, please? - Oh, as in...
丢掉客人之后再谈吗
when you lose the client?
-搞清重点 莉兹 -不好意思
- Priorities, Liz. - All right, sorry.
你九点钟的预约啊
Uh, yeah. Your 9:00,
那个奇怪法庭的人 他没来
the kooky court guy, he didn't show up.
他可能会迟到
Yes. Well, he may arrive late.
很难捉摸的一个人
He's unpredictable.
法律助理不太够人
We're tight on paralegal hours.
所以算好你们的计费工时
So make sure you keep track,
我们周末再分摊
and we'll divvy up at the end of the week.
我觉得应该把资深的法律助理分给
Well, I think we should give seniority to the associate
-计费工时最多的律师 -同意
- with the most billable hours. - I would agree.
但工时应该按整个季度来算
But I think it should be billable hours
而不仅是这个月
over a whole quarter, not just the month.
你们俩在说什么
What are you two talking about?
我只是想和这位实地调查的贵客
I just want to be clear for our fact-finding guest
-解释一下而已 -不用理我
- how we do things here. - Oh, don't mind me.
我们有什么
Is there any way we can
-可以帮到您的吗 先生 -瓦克纳
- help with your fact-finding, Mr... - Wackner.
我... 不想乱出主意
I guess, uh... I don't want to interrupt.
-不用担心 请说 -请
- No, don't worry. Please. - Please.
我有些关于陪审团审判的问题想问
Well, I do have questions about jury trials.
-当然 -很多问题
- Oh, of course. - There's a lot of issues.
-那确实... -陪审团的选择
- That's definitely... - Jury selection...
法官阁下 那些档案
Those files are covered
是受到律师与当事人保密特权的保护的
by attorney-client privilege, Your Honor.
我的探员们闻到...
My agents smelled wh...
抱歉 稍等
Sorry. One second.
一会儿...
Just... Phew.
没事了
False alarm.
我的探员们闻到有烧过文件的气味
My agents smelled recent burning activity,
并在壁炉里找到了灰烬
and found ashes in the fireplace.
我和我丈夫在家生火而已
From my husband and I enjoying a fire.
他们没找到生火的木头
Well, they saw no evidence of firewood.
没错 木头烧光了就自然没了
Yes, which is what happens when you burn firewood.
法官阁下 这不是关键
Your Honor, this is not the issue.
关键是我们需要审查
The issue is that we need to review the contents
洛哈特女士尝试烧毁的那些文件
of these boxes that Ms. Lockhart tried to burn.
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
任何的审查都会
Any review would pierce
破坏律师与当事人保密协议 法官阁下
attorney-client privilege, Your Honor.
克罗泽女士 请解释一下
Ms. Crozier, help me understand.
你的搜查令是给麦克维先生的 对吗
Your warrant was for Mr. McVeigh. Yes?
那为什么要看箱子里的全部文件呢
Then why do we need to review all the boxes?
我不是很想承认这回事 挺尴尬的
Okay. Unfortunately, and I'm very embarrassed to
但是...
admit this, but...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
四个月了 是个女孩
Four months. It's a girl.
我们决定取名叫塔比莎
We decided on the name Tabitha.
很好 很好
Very nice. Very nice.
我很喜欢大家一起分享这些私密时光
I love it when we get to share these private moments.
很抱歉 重点是
I'm sorry, the point.
我拿着与麦克维先生有关的文件时
I was, uh, carrying files pertaining to Mr. McVeigh
滑了一下
and I slipped.
我的天 我们真的要这样吗 法官阁下
Oh, my God. Are we really doing this, Your Honor?
我能继续说下去吗
If I could continue.
我滑了一下 然后麦克维先生的文件就跟
I slipped and Mr. McVeigh's files got mingled
-洛哈特女士的文件混在一起了 -对
- in with Ms. Lockhart's. - Oh, yes.
我讨厌这种情况
I hate when that happens.
不幸的是 联调局现在需要把所有文件
Unfortunately, the Bureau now needs to go through
都浏览一遍才能分清哪些文件适用于
all the files to distinguish which is applicable
我们的搜查令
to our search warrant.
-法官阁下 -不 不 不
- Your Honor... - No. No. No.
我们信仰上帝
你们用不着这样做
You don't have to do that.
法庭会任命一名中立的官员来
The court will appoint a neutral official
审查和分离这些文件
who will review and separate the files.
大家都不满意
No one's happy.
完美
Perfect.
戴安
Diane.
很高兴今天能在法庭上见到你
Such a pleasure to face you in court today.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
-克罗泽女士 -叫我南希就行
- Ms. Crozier... - Oh, Nancy's fine.
此时此刻你要做的是
This is the moment when you impress me
用所有对我丈夫不利的证据来说服我
with all the evidence you have against my husband
并建议他坦白从宽
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表