剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Marissa.
梅丽莎
Marissa...
你了解这个案子的情况吗
Do you understand the issues in this case?
你相信你的当事人吗
Do you believe in your client?
相信
Yeah.
你收到传唤了吧
You have a summons?
对 在这
Yeah. Here.
你还需要什么呢 开始吧
What else you need? Let's go.
什么情况
What is this?
我也不知道 你想怎么办
I have no idea. What do you want to do?
那边是控告我的家长之一
Well, look, that's one of the parents suing me.
如果我们走了 我们就输了
If we walk out, we lose.
你们嘀咕什么呢
Why are you whispering?
你们以为我们听不见吗
You don't think we can hear you?
这他妈怎么回事
我的律师呢
还有其他律师跟你一起来吗
Is there another lawyer with you?
我叫卡门·莫尤
I'm Carmen Moyo.
他们现在派小丫头来糊弄我了
这帮狗♥娘♥养♥的
还有其他律师代理...
Is there another lawyer to represent...
里维先生 我来是确保这座监狱
Mr. Rivi, I'm here to make sure the prison is providing
为你提供了你该享有的一切
everything you're entitled to.
监狱工作人员对你怎么样
How is the prison staff treating you?
这里的网络太差了
我用过的最烂的网络
网络很差
The Wi-Fi is bad.
还有 这里的白人
美♥国♥佬♥ 同性恋
他们的带宽全世界最好
还有 我他妈要饿死了
因为我吃了他们的东西就会不停地拉肚子
你明白吗
我已经跟你们律所抱怨过无数次了
那帮狗♥娘♥养♥的屁都不管
他不喜欢这里的餐食
He doesn't like the food.
不合他的胃口
It upsets his stomach.
也许我们律所什么都没做
因为你的翻译太差了
她为律所的不作为道歉
你怎么会说西班牙语
夜校学的
他问...
He asked if...
有翻译是为了保证你的权益
我不能让他离开 但是你可以
这轮不到你决定 女士
This is not for you to say, miss.
监狱已经指派了我做翻译
The prison has ordered that I translate.
没错
但是我会说西班牙语
不需要劳烦你了
里维先生
如果你愿意 你可以让翻译离开
听见了吗 混♥蛋♥
一边玩蛋去
滚
我会向监狱汇报的
The prison will hear of this.
你是什么人
卡门·莫尤
Carmen Moyo.
你为什么要帮我 亲爱的
我是你的律师
我请过许多律师
可我还是在监狱里
我刚从法学院毕业
所以你还没变成坏律师
我是来做客户关系维护的
你需要什么
Que necesita?
真有意思
你需要什么
你有多少时间
你看着很精神 卡勒布
Hey, you look great, Caleb.
加州阳光的功劳
California sunshine.
-那里天气如何 -温暖惬意
- How's the weather there? - Warm and balmy.
莉兹来了
Oh, here's Liz now.
我没告诉她你愿意接工作
I didn't tell her you became available.
-想给她个惊喜 -对 是的
- So, she'll be surprised. - Yeah, she will.
莉兹 看猎头把谁找来了
Liz, look who the headhunter dragged in.
对 卡勒布
Yeah. Hey, Caleb.
你好吗
Uh, how are you?
很好 莉兹 你好吗
Good, Liz. How are you?
很好 你在哪
Good, yeah. Where are you?
圣巴巴拉
Santa Barbara.
我因为疫情过来这里
I've been out here for the pandemic.
我家人都在这
My family's here.
他们都好吗
Oh, and are they good?
很健康 很好
Yeah, healthy. Good.
-谢谢 -那就好
- Thank you. - Good.
你看着很精神
You look good.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. So do you.
-我很意外接到电♥话♥ -我...对 这个
- I was surprised to get the call... - I-- Yeah, it's just...
这个 抱歉 你说
It's-- Oh, I'm sorry. Go ahead.
-不不 你说 -不不 你刚才说
- No. No. You. - No, no, no, no, no. You were saying
-你感觉很意外吗 -对
- something about you were surprised? - Yeah.
我很意外接到电♥话♥ 听说有职位空缺
I was surprised to get the call about this position opening.
对
Oh, yes.
我想我们的猎头只在找
I think our headhunter is just looking for people
我们熟悉的人
that we are familiar with.
好吧
Okay.
我很乐意进行面试
Well, I would love to be given a hearing.
我们也很乐意给你面试
And we'd love to give it to you.
你熟悉家庭法吗
How do you do with family law?
这个电♥话♥我得接
I better take this.
你们俩接着谈
You two talk.
如果你觉得这是个坏主意 我理解
Look. I-I understand if this is a bad idea.
当我接到电♥话♥时
When I got the call,
我以为是你在联♥系♥我
I thought it was you reaching out.
我应该联♥系♥你
I-I should've reached out.
我只是...
I just...
-你懂的 事情结束地... -很奇怪
- You know, things ended so... - Weird?
-很突然 -你现在一个人在房♥间 对吧
- Abruptly. - Um, you're in the room alone, right?
-对 -我们能...
- Yes. - Look, can we, um...
我们能假装没有跟彼此睡过吗
Can-can we just act like we never slept with each other?
你能吗
Can you?
我是员工 我当然可以
I'm the employee. Of course I can.
你真的...
Well, uh, do you really...
你真的想要这份工作吗
Do you really want the job?
真的 我喜欢这家律所
I do. I liked the firm.
我喜欢律所的理念
I liked what the firm stood for.
好的
Okay.
好 那我们...
Okay. Well, we will, um...
那我们谈谈
Let us talk about it.
很好
Good.
还有莉兹 如果最终没谈成
And, Liz, if it doesn't work out,
我也理解 不会有心结
I get it. No hard feelings.
好吧 再说一次
Oh, okay. Start again.
什么
What?
宣判海吉案件的法庭
There's a court behind the court
后面还有一个法庭
that's adjudicating Hedger's case.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是仲裁法庭吗
Is it a mediation court?
-不是 是别人发明的法庭 -那我...
- No, it's a court someone invented. - Well, then I...
我们为什么要过去
Why are we there?
-因为原告带着律师去了 -但等等
- Because the plaintiff is there with an attorney. - But wait.
如果这个法庭没有权力 没有司法管辖权
If it has no power, and it has no jurisdiction,
那它有什么
what does it have?
一个穿着袍子的法官
A judge in a robe.
我起诉是因为她说自己能在疫情期间
I'm suing because she said she would educate our kids
教育我们的孩子
during the pandemic,
但结果与我们的期待大相径庭
but it didn't turn out like we expected.
在公立学校关闭后
You contacted the defendant, Toni Hedger,
你联♥系♥了被告 托妮·海吉
when the public schools closed down?
对 我们听说她是私校教师
Yes. We heard she was a private school teacher
开了一家公♥司♥ 叫做豆荚补习班
who had started this company, Poducation.
是小型开班教学 孩子全都没得新冠病毒
It was going to be a small group of kids, all COVID-safe,
好让他们课业不落下
so that they wouldn't fall behind.
那问题出在哪里
So, what was the problem?
我们不知道她会教社♥会♥主♥义♥
We didn't know she'd be teaching socialism.
-得了吧 -会轮到你的
- Oh, please. - You'll get your turn.
你能展开说说吗
Could you elaborate?
突然之间我的女儿回到家指责我们
Suddenly, my daughter came home judging us.
指享受特权的白人女性
说我是个凯伦
She calls me a Karen.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表