剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
The NR-fucking-A?
公民自♥由♥协会没有联♥系♥我
The ACLU wasn't calling.
戴安
Diane...
我们的政♥治♥理念很不同
our politics are very different.
我知道
I know.
我...
I'm...
最近惊讶于竟有那么不同
lately, struck by just how different they are.
你想改变我吗
You want to convert me?
不 我只希望有一周 不用帮你辩护
No. I would just like one week when I don't have to defend you.
你怎么要帮我辩护了
How are you defending me?
没什么
Nothing.
他们给你聘书时你能告诉我吗
You'll tell me when they offer you the job?
他们也许不会下聘书
They may not offer it.
不 他们会的
No, they will.
库尔特
Kurt.
库尔特 我得问你点事
Kurt, I need to ask you something.
你醒着吗
Are you awake?
现在醒了
I am now.
我得问你点事
I need to ask you something.
什么事
What?
2020年大选你投给了谁
Who did you vote for in 2020?
不 说真的
No, seriously.
我知道2016年你投给了泰德·科鲁兹
I know you wrote in Ted Cruz in 2016,
但去年投给了谁
but who did you vote for last year?
戴安
Diane.
这一年我们经历了很多事
We came through a lot this year.
就不能随它去吗
Can't we just let it rest?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也想
I want to.
你好
Hello.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
这让我发疯
This is making me crazy.
我们能...所有人
Can we just... can every...
大家能都关一下多恩客应用吗
Can everyone just turn off the Dawnk app.
就 就一会 谢谢
For... just for... Please, just a minute.
好了 其他人看到这些无礼的信息了吗
Okay. Is anybody else receiving any offensive messages?
我们最好忽略那些
The best thing we can do is ignore it.
如果我们抱怨 就会变成史翠珊效应[欲盖弥彰]It becomes a Streisand effect if we complain.
我没抱怨
I didn't complain.
我只想跟那些
I just want to speak with
发恶言恶语的人谈谈
whoever's writing the nasty things.
我同意朱利叶斯的话
I have to agree with Julius.
如果这些年轻人以为自己能
If these youngbloods start thinking they can speak
随心所欲跟上级讲话
to their superiors any which way...
但还有其他选择吗 我们不能审查他们
But what's the option? We can't censor them.
如果不是因为戴安和她丈夫
You know, this wouldn't be an issue,
就根本不存在这样的问题
if not for Diane and her husband.
我很抱歉这么说 朱利叶斯
And I'm sorry to say it, Julius,
但你就不该同意接这个案子
but you should never have agreed to take that case.
这是戴安的案子 搞搞清楚
It was Diane's case. Hello?
她为我辩护
She defended me.
但不该接那个当事人 戴安应该知道
But not that client. Diane should've known better.
拜托 戴安不该为她丈夫负责
Come on. Diane is not responsible for her husband.
不不 这不公平
No. No. That-that's unfair.
我们都住在现实世界 对吧
Listen, we all live in the real world, right?
你身边的人定义了你
I mean, you are who you associate with.
而这间律所的现实世界里
And in the real world of this firm,
戴安的计费工时不言而喻
Diane's billable hours speak for themselves.
顺便说一句 我们其他人也有贡献
The rest of us put in the hours too, for the record.
但我们的配偶都没被联调局找上门
And none of us have spouses on the hook to the FBI.
-那个案子被撤销了 -干得漂亮
- The case has been dropped. - Nice work.
莉兹 我加入这家律所时
Liz, when I joined this firm,
是因为你父亲的名声
it was because of your father's legacy.
是关乎黑人的民权 积极行动 正义
It was about Black civil rights, activism, justice.
那时大家开会讨论的是这些
That's what people talked about in meetings.
而现在 大家讨论的是计费工时
Now, people talk about billable hours,
百万富翁客户
million-dollar clients,
-公♥司♥支出 现在 我... -好
- corporate payouts. Now, I... - Okay.
我知道这不是你的错
I know it's not your fault.
这是博斯曼的愿景
That was Boseman's vision,
而且我们邀请白人律师加入是为了
and we were trying to survive the Trump years
尽量在特朗普执政的那几年活下来
by bringing in white lawyers.
但那段时间已经过去了
But those days are gone.
结束了
They're done with.
我怀念以前那家强大的黑人律所
And I miss being a strong Black firm.
阿门
Amen.
是我错过了合伙人会议吗
Did I miss something about a partners' meeting?
不 不 这是即兴讨论
Uh, no, no. This was impromptu.
好 我能帮上什么忙吗
Well if I can be of any assistance...
我回头把最新情况告诉你
Yeah, I'll-I'll-I'll bring you up to speed later.
-你得处理这事 莉兹 -处理什么
- You got to handle this, Liz. - Handle what?
你不能让白人合伙人领导黑人律所
You cannot have a white partner leading a Black firm.
我们会因为
We'll lose clients
这种名不符实而失去客户
with that kind of hypocrisy.
已经要结束了吗
Is this the beginning of the end?
我不想在厕所里
I don't want to be in the bathroom
不小心错过了什么
and accidentally miss anything.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
莉兹办公室里的会议
The meeting in Liz's office.
你没参加
You're not in it.
当我没说
Forget it.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
莉兹·雷迪克办公室
Liz Reddick's office.
喂 我今天晚上能跟莉兹谈谈吗
Hi. Can I get time with Liz later on today?
你是哪位
Who's calling?
我是戴安
It's Diane.
给我
Here.
谁会觉得这声音好听
Who thought that sound was pleasing?
今天在法庭上响了一整天
All day in court today.
-不 -真的
- No. - Yeah.
我最后只好问卡门
I finally had to ask Carmen
怎样才能让通知静音
how to silence the notifications.
好了 给你
All right. There you go.
永远静音了
Permanently silenced.
能给我杯苏打水吗
Can I have a soda water?
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得多恩客真的能提高工作效率吗
Do you think that Dawnk actually increases productivity?
不
No.
但我知道如果我们卸载它的话
But I know that the associates would riot
律师们会造♥反♥ 所以...
if we got rid of it. So...
合伙人们怎么看
What do the partners think?
天 马德琳根本打不开它
God, Madeline can't even open it.
她
She's...
她丢失了三次密♥码♥
She's lost her password three times.
就干脆放弃了
She finally just gave up.
你懂的 马德琳就是这样
You know, 'cause it's Madeline.
不过
Well...
谢谢你坐下来跟我谈 莉兹
Thanks for sitting down with me, Liz.
没事
Of course.
所以你是想知道今天开会的事吗
So, you're wondering about the meeting today?
-是的 -好
- I am. - Yeah.
是朱利叶斯的事
Uh, it was about Julius.
他在多恩客上被骚扰了
He's being harassed on Dawnk.
好 我不能参与讨论吗
Okay, and I couldn't be a part of that?
他被骚扰是因为他为你丈夫辩护
He's being harassed because he's defending your husband.
那太不幸了
Well, that's unfortunate.
我们代理过比库尔特坏得多的人
We've represented people far worse than Kurt,
顺带一说 最后被判无罪了
who, by the way, was found innocent.
我没说他有罪
I'm not saying that he wasn't.
但是
But...
1月6日的事
January 6.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表