剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
这句... 等等
This, though... Wait a minute.
挪威人 你看到这部分了吗
Norwegians. Did you see that part?
和挪威人一起滚出去
Get out with the Norwegians!
是谁...
Who...
想到挪威人的
came up with the Norwegians?
你吗 可能是你
You? Maybe you.
你们上抖音一定会爆红 我直觉很准的
You guys are all going to be big on TikTok. I have a feeling.
因为能把"挪威人"当成笑点的
Because anybody that says "Norwegians" as a punchline
真是个天才
is too good.
天才啊 我应该直接退休好了
It's too good. It's so good, in fact, I'm quitting the business.
-终于有人... -呃...
- Finally, someone is just... - Well...
-能和挪威人杠起来了 -很有帮助
- is just sticking it to the Norwegians. - This was helpful.
我们律所能帮到你的
Our firm can handle all your needs.
-喜剧之王 -再联♥系♥
- You've peaked in comedy. - I'll be in touch.
雷迪克女士
Ms. Reddick...
-库珀先生 -我不干这行了 恭喜
- Mr. Cooper. - I'm quittin' the business, congratulations.
太好笑了我要不干了
Makes me laugh. I'm quitting the business...
简直灾难
Well, that was fucked.
大卫 他们要我们做敏感词审阅
David, they asked us for a sensitivity read,
而不是让我们重新定义喜剧
not to redefine comedy.
不 他们想让你和我签下这个客人
No, they asked us to sign a client, you and I.
大客户 而我们失败了
A massive client, and we failed.
你失败了
You failed.
大卫 我跟你实话实说
You know what, David? Why don't you just take
不如把你这趾高气昂的小人模样带回楼上去
your hard-nosed asshole tactics back upstairs.
-我是你老板 莉兹 -不
- I'm your boss, Liz. - No.
我的老板是你的老板
My boss is your boss,
他在迪拜的某个地方
and he is somewhere in Dubai.
我们甚至不知道他叫什么
And you and I don't even know his name.
所以别装腔作势了 和我好好合作
So stop the shit and work with me.
我晚点再和戴尔谈
I'll talk to Del later.
处理得很好
That was nicely done.
很有博斯曼风格
Very Boseman-like.
我知道
I know.
我认识你
Hey. I recognize you.
我在哪里认识你的
How do I recognize you?
2008年芝加哥的即兴表演
Uh... Chicago Improv. 2008.
-对 你表演很棒 -谢谢
- Yeah. You were great. - Oh, thanks, man.
哈尔·瓦克纳 大卫·科德
Hal Wackner. David Cord.
戴尔·库珀 谢谢
Hi. Del Cooper. Oh, thanks.
现在做哪一行呢 戴尔
What do you do now, Del?
在弄喜剧直播服务
I, uh, own a comedy streaming service.
-你呢 -我开了个法庭
- You? - I invented a court.
我赞助的
I finance it.
挺有趣的概念
Now, that's a funny idea.
或许我们应该谈谈
Maybe we should talk, huh?
*I got nothing to lose*
*I got nothing to gain*
杰
Jay.
*It's like a one-way ticket*
*To cruise in the passing lane*
你和迪伦·派克说话了吗
Did you talk to Dylan Pike?
嗯 今天
I did. Just today.
他说库尔特是主谋吗
And he's saying that Kurt is the ringleader?
对
Yep.
还有什么
Well, what else?
戴安 你不是他的...
Diane, you're not his...
库尔特说你不是他律师了
Kurt said you're not his lawyer anymore.
-没错 但... -朱利叶斯才是他律师
- Well, yes, but... - Julius is his lawyer.
你找我吗
You need me?
是的 库尔特·麦克维的案子
Yes. The Kurt McVeigh case.
好的 进来吧
Oh. Good. Come on in.
*I got nothing to lose*
*I got nothing to gain*
*It's like a one way ticket*
*To cruise in the passing lane*
*I can't complain*
*I guess I can't complain*
*I can't complain...*
感谢人力资源部的关心
Thank you for your concern up here in Human Resources.
我们很感激 但我想强调
We appreciate it, but I-I just want to insist,
这只是
all right, this-this was just
律师发泄的一种方式
a bunch of lawyers blowing off steam
讽刺企业文化中的
and satirizing the sensitivity of...
无可厚非的过度敏感
the justifiable sensitivity of corporate culture.
没人因为自己被笑话了而投诉
Nobody complained about being the butt of a joke
因为大家都明白 大家都是开玩笑的对象
because, as you can see, everyone was the butt of a joke.
因为每个人都有一张卡片
Because everybody had a card.
大家都会是笑柄
Everybody was being made fun of.
甚至有一张写有我名字的卡片呢
Look, look, there's even a card with my name on it
收发室的人用来开玩笑
that someone from the mail room used to tell a joke
说我有多瞧不起人
about how far a stick was up my ass.
收发室里的谁
Who from the mail room?
不行
No.
我们只是想和他谈谈
We-we just want to talk to him.
不 我是被笑话的人
No. No. I was the butt of that joke,
但我也有机会开其他人的玩笑
and then I got to say a joke about them.
所以你不能审核这个
So, no. You're not going to review this.
我们可以到楼上
We can go upstairs.
-这里是顶楼了 -总有上层的
- There is no upstairs. - There's always upstairs.
行吧 既然这样
Okay, um... You know what? Uh... let's see.
找到了
Here you go.
你有一张写着"黑人老板"的卡片
All right. You have a card that says, "Black boss."
黑人老板
我是黑人 我是老板
I'm Black, and I'm a boss.
说吧
So, go ahead.
稍等 这样吧
Okay. Hold on. Here we go.
我的卡是"人力资源"
I have on that says, "Human Resources."
所以我说一个关于你的笑话
So, I get to tell a joke about you,
然后你说一个我的笑话
and then you get to tell a joke about me.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为我们是人
Because we're human.
好的我说了
Okay. Here I go.
需要多少人力资源部的人
How many Human Resources people does it take
才能装好电灯泡
to screw in a lightbulb?
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表