剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
In the meantime, we're setting up
网络会议的架构
a teleconferencing infrastructure.
请下载名为"视频会议"的程序
So download a program called Zoom.Com.
视 频 会 议
Z-o-o-m.
在电脑上进行安装
Get on your computers.
视频会议
Zoom.Com.
我也不想这么说 但是...
I hate saying this, but...
我也这么想的
Yeah. I'm thinking the same thing.
这是我们裁员20%比较好的下手♥机♥会
It's a better opportunity for us to start laying off our 20%.
-开什么玩笑 -你当时不在办公室
- Are you kidding me? - You weren't at the office,
所以我想亲自告诉你
so I just wanted to be the one who told you.
你是炒我鱿鱼吗
So you're firing me?
不 但是由于疫情
No, but given this pandemic,
调查员没有实际工作可做
there's just no practical work for an investigator.
很遗憾 梅丽莎
I'm sorry, Marissa.
我也很遗憾
I'm sorry, too.
我要上法学院 我该去哪儿
Okay, I'm going to law school. Where should I go?
让我想想 梅丽莎
Let me think about it, Marissa.
我回头打给你
I'll call you back.
好
Okay.
那么...
So...
我们休息一下
let's take a break.
谈判进行得怎么样了
How are the negotiations going?
我们还差一千万
We're still ten million off.
已经很不错了
That's good enough.
只要你愿意 随时都可以同意
You can say yes if you want.
为什么我比你还在乎你的钱
Why am I more concerned about your money than you are?
因为你尽职尽责
'Cause you're good at your job.
-你需要什么 -其实不是我的事
- Now, what'd you need? - Actually, it's not for me.
替朋友开口
It's for a friend.
她想上法学院
She wants to go to law school,
我知道你给芝加哥肯特法学院捐了一笔钱
and I know you gave an endowment to Chicago-Kent
因为是我批准的
because I approved it.
所以我希望你能打个电♥话♥
So I was hoping you can make a call.
你打 你代表我
You call. You represent me.
他们才不会接卢卡·奎恩的电♥话♥
They're not gonna take a call from Lucca Quinn.
他们会接的 因为他们知道你就是我
They will because they know you're me.
现在我要给你一个提议
Now I have a proposal for you.
好
Okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Hello?
有人给我这个电♥话♥联♥系♥梅丽莎·戈德
I was given this number for Marissa Gold.
我就是 但是我不在这工作了
This is she, but I don't work here anymore.
戈德女士 我叫拉斯普♥京♥·罗根斯
Ms. Gold, my name is Rasputin Loggins,
是芝加哥肯特法学院
and I work for the admittance office
招生办的工作人员
of the Chicago-Kent College of Law.
我想要恭喜你成为我校的
And we want to congratulate you for joining
大一新生
our first-year program.
什么
What?
欢迎来到法学世界
Welcome to the world of law.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我们在就地避难
We're sheltering-in-place.
为何不一起呢
Why not together?
你可能最后会讨厌我
You could end up hating me.
是个风险
It's a risk.
也可能是我会恨死你
Or I could end up hating you.
不可能
No way in the world.
我太可爱了
I'm way too lovable.
突发新闻
Breaking news.
我们收到明尼苏达州目击者的视频
We're getting eyewitness footage out of Minnesota
显示警♥察♥执法致死事件
of a deadly police encounter.
突发新闻
四名警♥察♥执法时致一名黑人男性身亡
请观众注意
A warning to our viewers,
该视频包含暴♥力♥图像
this video contains graphic violence.
一名46岁黑人男性据称
A 46-year-old Black man was stopped
在买♥♥烟时使用二十块假♥币♥而被警♥察♥拦下
for allegedly buying cigarettes with a counterfeit $20 bill.
八分四十六秒后
Eight minutes and 46 seconds later,
他在明尼苏达州警♥察♥执法过程中
he was dead when a Minneapolis police officer
2020年5月25日
脖子被膝盖压住 最后窒息而亡
kneeled on his neck, suffocating him.
鲁斯
Ruth!
民♥主♥党♥国♥家委员会总部
-阿德里安 -嗯
- Adrian. - Yeah.
我要写我想写的书
I'm writing the book I want to write.
你们都可以做自己想做的事
Now, y'all do what you want to do.
现在不是时候 说什么"谈论积极"
Now is not the time to, you know, "Talk positive."
阿德里安 阿德里安 听我说
Adrian, Adrian, just listen to me.
我也看到了发生的事
Yeah, I-I saw what happened, too.
我看到了
I saw it.
但带来改变的唯一办法就是不屈服于愤怒
But the only way to bring change is to not give in to anger.
你在逗我 对吧
You're kidding me, right?
屈服于愤怒是现在唯一理智的反应
Giving in to anger is the only sane response right now.
-明白吗 看看这个 -我明白
- Understand? Look at that. - I understand!
-你没听我说 -看看屏幕
- You're not hearing me! - Look at the fucking screen!
你觉得我没看到吗
You think I didn't see it?
你听到我说的了吗
Are you hearing me?
-你在看吗 -听我说
- Are you watching? - Listen to me.
-我全看到了 -别说我没听
- I've seen it all! - Don't tell me I'm not listening!
-你现在对我无话可说 -我...
- You got nothing to say to me right now. - I'm...
见鬼 无话可说
Goddamn it! Nothing!
闭嘴 好好听着
Stop talking and listen.
全美各地爆发示♥威♥游♥行♥
全美社会遭遇大动荡
The United States has been rocked
因乔治·弗洛伊德之死带来了又一晚示♥威♥游♥行♥...
by another night of protests over the death of Mr. George Floyd...
听着 伦敦就要限制离境了
Listen, they are closing down travel from London,
所以我们觉得你现在该回来了
so we think you should come back home now.
但比安卡想让我留下
Oh, uh, but Bianca wants me to stay here
待到月底
till the end of the month.
那你可能要在那边待很久 卢卡
Then you might get stuck there for a long time, Lucca.
四名参与者 聊天
我知道
I know.
还有其他事
Um, something else...
她给了我一份正式工作
She's offered me a permanent job.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
我们不想失去她
卢卡
Lucca.
你得给公♥司♥一个机会争取 对吧
You'll give the firm a chance to counter, right?
莉兹·雷迪克说 阿德里安你的麦克风静音了
戴安·洛哈特说 阿德里安我听不见你说话
莉兹·雷迪克说 按下麦克风的按钮
阿德里安·博斯曼说 行了
她给我五十万美金一年
She's offered me $500,000 a year.
依然要给公♥司♥一个机会
Well, still give the firm a chance to counter.
妈的
当然
Sure.
莉兹·雷迪克说 她说得对
戴安·洛哈特说 对 我们的筹码是什么
莉兹·雷迪克说 至少得比比安卡的开价高
还有一件事
Um, one other thing.
你们得按"私聊"
You have to click "Private"
我才看不见你们的对话
to keep me from seeing your chats.
长知识了
Uh, good to know.
-回头再聊 -对
- Talk to you soon. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
退出会议
雷&博&洛
见鬼
Shit.
全美各个城市今晚
Cities across the U.S. remain
依然保持高度紧张状态
in a state of high tension tonight.
所以...z
So...
只剩我们了吗
Is it just us?
对 只剩我们了 我们没法打败五十万
Yeah, it's just us. We cannot beat $500,000.
你想留住她 就给她合伙人的位置
You want to keep her, you offer her a partnership.
好吧 我晚点给你回电
Okay. I'll call you back.
怎么 你们怎么来了
What a-- What are you guys doing here?
跟你一样
Same thing you are.
试图离开家中自己所爱的人
Trying to get away from our loved ones at home.
谁来代替博斯曼
Who's replacing Boseman?
我们不知道
We-we don't know.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表