剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
只有我女儿
is my little girl...
她会失去我
without me.
我不能这样对她
I cannot do that to her.
我必须保护我的孩子
I have to protect my child.
我不能被捕
I cannot get arrested.
你不会被捕的
You won't.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
但我女儿是最重要的
But my daughter comes first.
等等
Hey, stay.
跟我来一局
Fire a round with me.
这很解压
It helps.
不了
No.
睡不着吗
Trying to sleep?
对
Yes.
我妈说过 你睡不着就
My mom said, when you can't sleep...
唱歌♥
...sing.
唱什么
Sing what?
*昨日那么美好*
*Yesterday was so good*
*而今天却如此糟糕*
*But today is so bad*
*我想知道...*
*Now I'm wondering...*
神奇小黑人的歌♥吗
Fantastic Negrito?
著名蓝调摇滚音乐人
我不知道
I don't know.
你看得见弗雷德里克·道格拉斯吗
Do you see Frederick Douglass?
没有
No.
他是谁
Who's that?
是我
Me.
伸出你的手
Reach out your hand.
他们来了
Here they come.
他们觉得你昏迷了
They think you're in a coma.
"深坑"禁止探视
这些死于肺炎
Those are pneumonia.
其他的可能死于心衰
The rest can be heart failure.
他们觉得我们失去意识了 对吗
They don't think we're conscious, do they?
对 你昏迷了
No. You're in a coma.
据我所知
As far as I know,
希波克拉底誓言只涵盖医疗行业
the Hippocratic Oath only covers medicine,
医生誓言
不包括抖音
not TikTok.
所以你否认你丈夫接到特殊关照吗
So, you deny your husband received any special treatment?
我觉得她已经说过了 不过当然
I think she already said that, but sure,
我们请她再说一遍
let's have her say it again.
好 这次我会让取证更有意思
All right. This time I'll make it more interesting.
我们医院的员工都接受过反种族歧视的培训
Our hospital staff has gone through anti-racism training,
而且我们的首要任务就是
and it is a priority for us
为所有病人提供同等的治疗
that we give all of our patients the equivalent care.
-不分种族吗 -是的
- Irrespective of race? - Yes.
我们医院死于心衰和肺炎的病人
We've had more deaths in our hospital from heart failure
都比新冠多
and pneumonia than from COVID.
很好 我能看看数据吗
Great. Well, can-can I see those numbers?
问问各种族死于肺炎的人数
Ask about pneumonia deaths by race.
我觉得他们把死于新冠的黑人病例
I think they switched COVID deaths
算成死于肺炎了
to pneumonia among Blacks.
-你怎么知道 -我不知道 问吧
- How do you know? - I don't. Ask.
非常直观
Pretty straightforward.
-如果你说... -我能打断一下吗
- I mean, if you say... - May I interrupt?
你们不介意的话 我想问个小问题
I have a quick question to ask, if you don't mind.
-问吧 -布斯女士
- Go ahead. - Ms. Booth,
你知道海港医院肺炎死亡人数和
do you know the racial breakdowns for pneumonia
心衰死亡人数的种族细分数据吗
and heart failure deaths at Harbor Hospital?
记不清了 不知道
Not off the top of my head, no.
没关系
No problem.
我们会传唤这些数据
We'll subpoena them.
你知道死于肺炎 心衰
Do you have any idea how many people of color,
以及新冠的有色人种
whose cause of death was listed as pneumonia or heart failure,
分别是多少吗
also had COVID?
各种族的病人数量
There was some overlap there
有部分重叠
with patients of all races,
但我现在没有具体数字
but I-I don't have the specific numbers at this time.
医院员工是否真的把
Did the hospital staff, in fact,
67例死于新冠的黑人重新归类为肺炎了
reclassify 67 COVID deaths among Blacks as pneumonia,
所以只列出了37例死于新冠的黑人病例
so that only 37 were listed?
怎么
How...
你是怎么知道这个数字的
How did you get that number?
这不是问题所在
That's not the question.
问题是这个数字是否正确
The question is whether it's accurate?
医院
The hosp...
我得问问我的员工
I will have to check with my staff.
那就麻烦你了
Well, please do.
我们等着
We'll be waiting.
我们暂停一下吧
Let's call a recess.
我想去活动活动腿脚
I wouldn't mind stretching my legs.
好
Yes.
好好活动活动
Take your time stretching them,
瑞斯豪斯
Racehorse.
你是从哪弄来这个数字的
Where did you get that number?
我当时就在医院
I was at the hospital.
可这数字是哪来的
Yeah, but where did you get the number?
我的记忆
A memory.
你还能回忆起别的信息吗
Can we get any more of these memories?
不知道
I don't know.
还有什么
What else?
-我还记得什么医院里的事吗 -是的
- What else do I remember from being at the hospital? - Yes.
我查过记录 你和皮娅是同期的病人
I checked the records, and you were there the same time as Pia.
我记得的事..
What I remember...
-是帮不上忙的 -为什么
- won't be helpful. - Why not?
我记得弗雷德里克·道格拉斯和卡尔·马克斯
Well, I remember Frederick Douglass and Karl Marx
坐在一个角落里跟我说话
sitting in a corner talking to me.
这样说不是很明智
That's not a good idea.
-你出现幻觉了 -是的
- You had hallucinations? - Yes.
所以 你不确定什么是真的
So, you're not sure what's real
-什么不是真的 -对
- and what isn't? - Yes.
可新冠的死亡人数被少报
But the number of COVID deaths being reduced,
-你有一个准确的数字 -没人会想要一个
- you had an exact number. - No one wants an investigator
分不清现实和幻觉的调查员
who can't distinguish between reality and hallucinations.
你能再说一遍吗
Could you say that again?
-没人想要一个... -可新冠的死亡人数...
- No one wants a... - But the number...
不是说你
Not you.
你现在也有幻觉
Are you hallucinating now?
我还有一些长♥期♥的新冠病症
I have some long-haul COVID symptoms.
会导致我的思维
And that results in some...
有些不清
cloudiness in my thinking.
不错 "不清"这个词用得不错
Good. "Cloudiness" is good.
但在你记忆中 被减少的新冠死亡人数
But your memories about the reduced COVID numbers,
却非常确切
they were specific.
那是因为护士觉得
That's because the nurses thought
你还在昏迷当中 听不见他们说话
you were in a coma and couldn't hear them.
但是他确实是在昏迷
But he was in a coma.
对 虽然他昏迷了但他能听见
Right, and he could hear in a coma.
他的灵魂超越了肉体...
The soul transcends the body...
有几周 我是在昏迷中
For a few weeks, I was in a coma and...
不过我能听见护士在我旁边说话
I could hear the nurses talking over me.
他们听不见我...
They couldn't hear me...
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
所以 你听到他们承认了一些
So, you heard them admit things
不会说给病人听的事情
they wouldn't admit to a patient?
还是说这是你想象出来的
Or you imagined you heard them?
问题就出在这了
That's the question.
我不能确定tt
See, I'm not sure.
我们能去那边说吗
Could we talk over here?
好吧
Okay.
我需要你回忆一下所有的事情
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表