剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Henrietta, you were born free,
我决定让你回归自♥由♥
and I return you to your natural state.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意味着你可以走了
It means you may go.
你的所作所为属于
What you did falls under the category
"合法的坏事"这个范畴
of "awful but lawful."
第9 3/4巡回法庭
And we here at the Circuit Court of 9 3/4
无权惩罚只是不礼貌的人
are not in the business of regulating manners.
再见
So, goodbye.
法官阁下 我不想这样
Your Honor, that's actually not what I want.
什么
It isn't?
你什么意思
What does that mean?
如果我被惩罚的话
It would help me get my job back
我会更容易重新被学校聘用
if the school knew I was being punished.
你想被惩罚吗
You want to be punished?
是的
Yes, please.
只有这样我才能不被抵♥制♥
It's the only way I can be uncanceled.
前提是他们知道我已经被惩罚了
If they know the canceling was satisfied.
我只有一个词可以形容
I have only one word for that...
哎哟
Oy.
好吧 我罚你...
But sure. I penalize you to, um...
清理学校洗手间一星期
cleaning the school bathrooms for a week.
-谢谢法官阁下 -乐意之至
- Thank you, Your Honor. - Anytime.
祝你好运
Good luck.
轮到乔伊·巴♥特♥尔♥了
And now Joey Battle.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor. Yes.
乔伊 你也看到了比分牌上你落后着
Joey, as you can see, the score really isn't in your favor.
我明白你想让自己事业成功
I understand you want your career back.
你是个有趣的人
You are a funny man.
这不容易做到
It takes hard work to get funny.
或许你觉得这就够了
Maybe you think that's enough.
但你为自己伤害过的女性无动于衷
But you haven't done anything for the women you hurt.
你没有道歉
You haven't made amends.
法官阁下 我...
Your Honor, I...
我带了支票簿
I brought my checkbook.
你很有钱 乔伊 在座的所有人
You're a rich man, Joey. I think everyone here
都清楚一旦你回去继续做喜剧
knows the minute you go back to work,
不用几天你就能把罚款给赚回来
you'll earn back your fine in no time.
法官阁下 每个人都值得有第二次机会
Your Honor, everybody deserves a second chance.
你听过"服刑"这词吗
You know the expression, "doing your time"?
法官阁下 我有一年多没做过大型节目了
Your Honor, I haven't worked a major venue in over a year.
你想让我休息多久
How much time do you want me to take?
服刑和休息是不同的
Doing time means more than taking time.
它指的是你要完成刑罚
It means serving your sentence.
进监狱
Going to prison.
你想回来吗 可以
You want to come back? Okay.
你得先服刑
First, you got to do your time.
入狱三周
Three-week sentence.
琼恩
June.
-在 -请动手
- Yes? - Please.
来吧 给你
Come. Here you go.
把他铐起来
Go ahead. Cuff him.
这是在打什么比方吗
Is this some kind of a metaphor or something?
-比如成年人的休息时间吗 -是的乔伊
- Like an adult time-out? - Yes, Joey.
监狱正是如此 成年人的休息时间
That's exactly what prison is, an adult time-out.
你一直在说监狱 这是在开玩笑吧
You keep saying pri-- Uh, this is a joke, though, right?
琼恩 把他铐起来
June. I said cuff him.
马上
Now.
法官阁下 你不能就这样把他...
Your Honor, you can't just send him...
你在说什么监狱呢
W-What prison are you talking about?
没有监狱
There is no prison.
当然有
Oh, boy, there is.
本法庭的赞助人有间私立监狱公♥司♥
This court's benefactor owns a private prison company.
他提供了其中一个侧厅给我
He's offered us a wing in one of his bankrupted institutions.
幸运的乔伊
Lucky you, Joey.
你是我第一个送进去的人
You're the first person I'm sending there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
琼恩 他伤害了你
June, he harmed you.
把他铐起来
Go ahead. Cuff him.
把他带到牢房♥去吧
You're going to escort him to his cell.
在这个法庭 你能亲手
In this court, you get to see
关押你控告的人
the person you're sending away, eye to eye.
法官阁下
Hey, Your Honor.
能缩短到两周吗
Let's, uh... let's make it two weeks, okay?
我知道 你安排了他两周后在圣路易斯有节目
I know. You have your stand-up in St. Louis.
三周
Three weeks.
休庭
Recess,
接下来是电讯公♥司♥案
then we have the Exxon Mobile case.
北美惩教署
科德集团设施
这是真的吗
This is really happening, isn't it?
看起来是的
It sure looks like it.
转过身来
Turn around.
琼恩
June...
对不起
I'm sorry.
道歉接受
You're forgiven.
两位下午好
Good afternoon, ladies.
谢谢你们在临时通知的情况下能来
Thanks for coming in on short notice.
我听说你们之间关系有点紧张
I hear there's been a lot of tension between you two.
没有的事
No, everything's fine.
那就好了
Oh, good to know.
人力资源部想要你们签了这份东西
Well, Human Resources needs you two to sign these.
-恋爱协议书 -是的
- A love contract? - Yes.
当员工们谈恋爱的时候
When employees embark on a relationship,
政策规定我们需要你们书面肯定
it's policy for us to confirm, in writing,
这段关系是自愿的
that the relationship is consensual.
我们人力资源只是想避免以后有问题而已
We in H.R. just want to avoid problems later.
有时候爱情不一定能长久
Sometimes romances don't work out.
很好
Good.
很好 希望你们俩能破镜重圆
Good. I hope you two patch things up.
这是第一步
This is the first step.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表