剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Oh, really? I... I believe that's hearsay
她前夫散播的谣言
promulgated by her ex-husband.
他已经进精神病院了
He has since been committed.
你何不给她打个电♥话♥
Why don't you call her?
天呐 我好想你
God, I miss you.
我在这儿啊
I'm not gone.
付款证明
你好
Hi.
我之前因为我的法庭被拖走的事来过
I was here earlier about my court being towed.
-你的法庭 -抱歉
- Your court? - Sorry.
是我的车
My car.
这是收据
Here's the receipt.
好
Oh, yeah.
稍等一下
Gimme a sec.
凯恩先生
Mr. Cain?
-我是 -我是哈普警官 这位是阿杜尔
- Yes? - I'm Officer Harp, and this is Ardor.
鉴于你手中
Based on observing the stolen
被盗的停车费收据册
parking fee receipt booklet in your hand,
根据第四修正案 我们有理由
we got probable cause under the Fourth Amendment
-确认你涉嫌一项违法行为 -等下 等下 等下
- to determine that a crime was committed. - Wait, wait, wait.
你一定是在开玩笑
You got to be kidding.
我们现在要将你收押
We're taking you into custody now.
-请跟我们走 -太荒谬了
- You're coming with us. - This is insane.
-等等 -不行 先生
- Wait. - No, sir.
-请双手背在背后 -不 不 不
- Please just put your hands behind your back. - No, no, no, no.
这是个山寨法庭
It's a fake court.
他们拖走了我的车
They took my car.
这全都不是真实的
None of it is real!
-和麦克芬利警官的死一样不真实吗 -什么...
- As real as Officer McFinley's death? - What-what...
你刚说什么
what did you just say?
双手背在背后 先生
Put your hands behind your back, sir.
她刚才说的是"麦克芬利警官"
She just said "Officer McFinley."
你们抓我是为了这件事
Is that what this is about?
我们抓你是因为你偷走了价值两千美元的法庭商品
This is about you stealing $2,000 worth of court merchandise.
足够判三♥级♥重罪了
Just enough to make it a class 3 felony.
没错
That's right.
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
你好 艾蕾格拉
Hey. Allegra.
我就像走进了你的思想领域
This is like stepping into your mind.
不 我的思想领域更...
No. My mind is more...
好吧 这次可能只能粗浅地聊下了
Okay, this could be a short conversation.
我不知道你已经在律所工作了
I didn't know you were at a law firm.
不 没有 他们只是把空办公室借给我用
Oh. No, I'm not. They just let me use their empty offices.
可能是第一任管理层
Or the first regime did.
我都不知道现在的管理层是不是知道我在这
I don't know if this current regime even knows I'm here.
为什么粗浅
Why short?
什么 -你说"粗浅地聊下"
Excuse me? You said "short conversation."
等等
H-Hold on.
-这些都是为了你的书吗 -是的吧
- Is this all for your book? - I think so.
我也不确定
Um, I'm not sure.
书的内容还没想好
It's still finding itself.
有时是关于内战正义的书
Sometimes it's a book about Civil War justice.
其它时候 这是本关于真理的本质和历史的书
Other times, it's a book about the nature and history of truth.
野心不小
Well... that's ambitious.
这样说作为开场可能有点奇怪
So, this is, uh, going to be an odd start,
但是... 露丝·金斯伯格一直出现在我面前
but... Ruth Ginsburg has been appearing to me.
她提到了你
And she mentioned your name.
是吗
Really?
真的
Yes. Really.
你说得没错
Well, you're right.
这样开场确实有点奇怪
It's an odd way to start.
凌乱
Messy!
凌乱
M-Messy?
我刚才不是说"不 我的思想领域更..."
When I said, "No, my mind is more..."
-是更凌乱 -这样
- "Messy." - Oh. Right.
我不喜欢话只说一半
I hated leaving that unresolved.
所以露丝为什么要提到我
So wh-why did Ruth mention me?
我是雷&洛律所的合伙人
Well, I'm a partner at Reddick/ Lockhart.
我们想找第三位合伙人
We're looking for a third partner,
一个具有传奇地位的人
someone with legendary status,
像你这样的
like yourself.
我有好多年都没在律所工作了
I haven't worked at a firm in years.
在律所工作 你创建了一家律所
Work at a firm? You started a firm.
我有好些年都没管理过一家律所了
Well, I haven't run a firm in years.
那就加入我们
Well, then come and work with us.
感觉有点太保守了
It just feels a little too safe,
就好像我们在收拳
like we're pulling our punches.
是因为他选择的案子
Well, it's the cases that he picks.
三个人拿着违停罚单的人
I mean, it's three people with parking tickets.
起诉薯片公♥司♥
Suing the potato chip company.
还记得瓦克纳吼我的那个时候吗
Remember that moment when Wackner yelled at me?
记得
Yeah.
我真想给他一拳
I wanted to... go punch him.
我心想 "别把梅丽莎惹哭了"
I was like, "Don't make Marissa cry."
我没哭
I didn't cry.
我可以剪辑成你在哭 如果你愿意的话
I-I can edit it so you are crying, if you want.
你是在质疑我的公正吗
Are you questioning my integrity?
在别的世纪 他们会烧死
In another century, they would burn people
会做你这样事的人
who can do what you do.
你本人更幽默
You're funnier in person.
我本人的优点多着呢
I'm a lot of things in person.
我知道
I know.
看看原片吧
Let's see the footage.
你还有多少时间
How much time do you have?
一小时后他们要我传到拉斯维加斯那边
They need it streamed to Vegas in an hour.
你是在质疑我的公正吗
Are you questioning my integrity?
-我是想问你有没有预判... -不
- I'm asking if you prejudged... - No!
你问我问题之前得先回答我的问题
You will answer my question before you ask me yours.
他们说不要用这段
Been told not to use it.
不是吧 我喜欢这段 很有戏剧冲突
Really? I like it. It's drama.
你问我问题之前得先回答...
You will answer my question before you ask me y...
如果你已经...
If you've already d...
凯恩先生 很高兴你又回来了
Mr. Cain, good to have you back.
好吧 即便我偷了什么
Okay. If I stole something--
我不是在承认我偷了
and I'm not admitting that I did--
为什么我会在这个法庭上
why am I here in this court?
这个山寨法庭
This fake court.
如果这是真实的控告 我应该被带到中♥央♥大♥法♥庭上
If it was a real charge, I should be taken to Grand and Central.
被告方律师丹尼·川普特 法官阁下
Danny Trumpet for the defense, Your Honor.
我们要求他在缴纳保释金后立即释放
We ask for immediate release on his own recognizance.
丹尼 你的恶魔角还在头上
Danny, you're still wearing your devil horns.
抱歉 法官阁下
Oh. Apologies, Your Honor.
上个案子我是专门抬杠的那个人
I was, uh, Devil's Advocate in the last case.
-搞什么 -让我来为你辩护 先生
- What the hell's going on? - Let me argue for you, sir.
傻子律师才为自己辩护
A lawyer is a fool for his own client.
这句话根本不是这么说的
That's not even how that goes!
原句是"A man who is his own lawyer
一句英语谚语
意思为"傻子才自己为自己辩护"
has a fool for a client."
法官阁下 所以检方要求拒绝保释
Your Honor, this is why the prosecution requests denial of bail.
-科德先生 -朱利叶斯之前被控贿赂
- Mr. Cord? - Julius Cain has a prior bribery charge,
我们认为他有潜逃风险
so we believe that he is a flight risk.
行了 我现在就想去中♥央♥大♥法♥庭
Okay, I want to get taken to Grand and Central right now.
法官阁下 凯恩先生的贿赂罪名已被赦免
Your Honor, Mr. Cain was pardoned for that bribery charge,
并从他的记录上删除了
and it was stricken from his record.
仅仅是因为他买♥♥通了特朗普政♥府♥
Only due to a payoff to the Trump administration.
什么 不是
What? No!
不是 我从没有买♥♥通过什么人
No, I never paid anyone off!
请让我来替你辩护
Let me argue for you, please!
法官阁下 这样说太过分了
Your Honor, this is an outrage.
太过分了 看看这个人
An outrage. Look at this man.
他没有做错任何事
He has done nothing wrong.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表