剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
所以你是为了你的朋友才去那的
So you were there for your friends
是出于基♥督♥徒的仁慈
out of Christian charity?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
站起来 女士 站起来
Stand up, ma'am. Stand up!
-我吗 -站起来
- Oh, me? - Stand up!
你为什么要藐视本法庭
Why do you hold this court in such contempt?
我觉得我没有
Uh, I don't think I do.
你当然有 吉迪恩
Oh, yes, you do. Gideon.
很多年前 我经营了一家日托
Years ago, I ran a day care.
我发现很多地方都能重新用上这些设备
And I found many ways to repurpose these appliances.
马特奥 你信什么宗教
Matteo, what faith are you?
没有 我妈妈之前...
Nothing. I mean, my mom was...
你得告诉法官你为什么拿着枪
I need you to tell the judge why you took the gun.
你是出于宗教信仰想阻止你的朋友
You were trying to stop your friends for religious reasons.
-你可以这么说吗 -那我就撒谎了
- Can you say that? - I'd be lying.
这不是真正的法庭 马特奥
This isn't a real court, Matteo.
没有作伪证这一说
There's no perjury here.
你因唆使他人作伪证被捕了
You're under arrest for suborning perjury.
-吉迪恩 -不是吧 这太荒唐了
- Gideon! - Oh, come on. This is outrageous.
不 法律规定的
No, it's the law.
你不能这样把我关起来
You can't hold me like this.
放开我
Get your hands off of me!
我的手♥机♥呢
Where is my phone call?
我要打给我的律师
I'm gonna call my lawyer.
他们想搅黄这次交易
They want to blow the deal?
我们是这样认为的
That's what we think.
他们并没有协商的意思
They are not negotiating.
那我们自己卖♥♥大♥麻♥
So we'll sell the pot ourselves.
我们自己生产软糖 自己生产糖果
We do the gummies, we do the candy.
我们有基础设施
We have the infrastructure.
奥斯卡 我们认为...
Oscar, we think...
有别的原因
别的情况 什么情况
我们认为普拉姆牧场希望你进监狱
这样他们就能和你的二把手做交易了
这个问题我们不是谈过了吗
没有什么二把手
只有我可以跟他们做交易
她可以
她
你是说谁
伊莎贝尔
奥斯卡 你的生意她拥有和你同样多的股份
Oscar, she has a share that is equal to yours in your business.
如果你进了监狱 她可以出面交易
If you're imprisoned, she can make the deal.
你自己也说过 你在狱中时
And you said yourself she was in control of the business
生意是交由她来掌管的
when you were in prison.
当然了
她是我孩子的母亲
是的 我们也希望是我们想错了
Yes, and-and we want to be wrong.
但我们是来保护你的 而非伊莎贝尔
But we're here to protect you, not Isabel.
那就别再说这些屁话了
警官 我们没事
Officer, we're fine.
谢谢你 我们没事
Thank you. We're fine.
奥斯卡 普拉姆牧场肯定是有其它选择
Oscar, Plum Meadow is holding a negotiating position
他们现在的谈判态度才会这样的
that only makes sense if they have another option.
我们现在只是请你验证一下这个可能性
Now, all we're asking is to test this possibility.
我们希望你打给你的妻子 她的翻译
We want you to call your wife-- uh, her interpreter--
说你的律师希望你
and say your lawyers want you
分隔你们的商业利益
to separate out your business interests.
这是一份婚后协议书
It's a... it's a post-nup.
你就说这只是为了避税
Insist that it's just for tax purposes.
婚后协议
如果我们猜测得没错 她不会同意签 因为她知道
And if we're right, she won't agree to it, because she knows
普拉姆牧场需要所有的基础设施 而不仅仅是她的那份
that Plum Meadow needs the whole infrastructure, not just hers.
我的天呐
还是弄清楚比较好 以免万一
如果是真的我只能杀了她
我发誓
我会杀了她
不
让我们来
有了这些文件
她就不能插手你的生意了
这是你的权利
戴安 你那边怎么样了
Hey, Diane. How's it going there?
*Jesus Christ is risen today...*
不太好
Not good.
我六点见不了STR劳利了
I can't make the 6:00 with STR Laurie.
听说你这里还有个酒吧
I heard you had bars over here--
可以在里面喝酒射击
you drink and shoot in the bar.
-对 在密歇根 -你在开玩笑吗
- Oh, yeah, in Michigan. - You're joking?
不是 下次来我带你们去
No. I'll take you two next time you're here.
老婆来电♥话♥了 可能是要说假期要延期了
There's the wife, probably saying the vacation's delayed.
宝贝 你在哪
Hey, babe, where are you?
*Who did once upon the cross...*
这个可能说来话长了
Well, that might take a little explaining.
告诉伊莎贝尔我不是问她的意见
我是在命令她
听着
Mira.
告诉她如果她不签
一切
我是说所有的一切
都结束了
我去告诉普拉姆牧场这个企业分割的事
I'll-I'll tell Plum Meadow about this severing of the business.
我猜他们会告诉法官你现在是他们的联合总裁
My guess is, they'll tell the judge you're now co-CEO.
奥斯卡
Oscar.
我很抱歉
朋友
一切都会好起来的
科德先生 为什么选择这个案子
So, Mr. Cord, why this case?
因为我觉得我们的国家正在慢慢地
Because I think our country is edging away
由个人主义转向社♥会♥主♥义♥
from individualism, towards socialism.
没错 对
That's right! Yeah!
停下 停下 冷静
Stop. Stop. Calm down.
所以你希望我们国家更加分♥裂♥
And that's why you want the country more fractured?
分♥裂♥这个词有点让人不安 不过是的
Well, fractured is a fraught word, but, uh, yes.
你和我 我们没有共同点
You and I-- we have nothing in common.
你凭什么替我做决定
Why should you decide for me?
我又凭什么替你做决定
Why should I decide for you?
波特兰凭什么能替东俄勒冈做决定
Why should Portland decide for Eastern Oregon?
这些牧场主与爱达荷州有更多共同性
The ranchers have more in common with Idaho.
他们凭什么被十九世纪武断画下的一条线
Why should they be ruled by some arbitrary line
而统治着
drawn in the 19th century?
迪恩
Dean.
控方 霍尔扎普尔 被告 伊利诺伊州
3:3
等等 等等 等等
Hold on, hold on. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 肃静
Hold on. Quiet down.
那何必在乎瓦克纳法官的裁决
Then why care what Judge Wackner decides?
-为什么 -对
- Why? - Yes.
你为什么听从他的裁决 为什么不是别人
Why should you defer to him? Why defer to anyone?
这难道不就是整个实验的重点吗
Isn't that the point of this entire experiment?
我们要瓦克纳法官作出裁决
Judge Wackner judges
因为我们 人♥民♥群众
because we, the people,
不满意库克县的司法系统
do not like the Cook County judicial system.
那如果你不喜欢这个法庭的系统
So, if you don't like this court system,
你会再创建一个法庭
you'll just start a new one?
可能吧
I guess.
那这还有什么意义呢 这个法庭
So, then why does this matter? This court?
只有我们
It matters only insofar
继续认同这个法庭 它才有存在的意义
as we continue to agree that it matters.
这么说如果你不喜欢瓦克纳法官的裁决
So if you don't like Judge Wackner's rulings,
你就无视裁决再创建一个新的法庭
you can just ignore them and create a new court?
是的 不过
Yes. However,
我想我会喜欢这位法官的裁决
I'm guessing that I will like the way the judge decides.
法官阁下 你也是这么想的吗
Your Honor, is this what you think?
你的决定无足重轻
It doesn't matter what you decide?
我需要一点时间考虑一下如何裁决
I need a moment to consider my ruling.
-谢谢你 -我们爱你 瓦克纳
- Thank you. - We love you, Wackner!
闲人勿入
别进来
No.
法庭休庭了
Court's closed for the day.
我是戴安·洛哈特的丈夫
I'm Diane Lockhart's husband.
*Crown Him with many crowns*
*The Lamb upon His throne*
*Hark, how the heavenly anthem drowns...*
带你去楼上的卧室关着
Putting you in the upstairs bedroom.
为什么
Why?
*And hail Him as thy matchless King*
*Through all eternity*
*Crown Him Lord of Heaven...*
你怎么来了
What's going on?
我被允许进行一次配偶探访
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表