剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
- and I have a few thoughts. - We need to shut her down now.
-是的 -在伊♥斯♥兰♥的律法中 你不需要
- Right. - In Sharia law, you're not supposed
收取或支付利息
to charge or pay interest.
不过我清楚如果不让你们进行借贷生意
Now, I know you guys wouldn't have all those tall buildings
你们也建不了那么多高楼 对吧
without a little necessary borrowing, now, would you?
这只猫是谁
Who is this cat?
先生 我不是猫
Sir, I am not a cat.
-去她的 -我的重点在于
- Holy fuck. - My point is,
应该有一定程度的
there's a certain level of...
这里不能用伪善
I wouldn't say hypocrisy,
不过也许可以说弹性
but maybe... flexibility?
所以当你考虑我们时 想想酋长航♥空♥
So when you think of us, think of Emirates Airlines.
这也是你们给这家律所投资的原因
That's why you invested in this firm.
别说了
Come on.
有人叫我
I-I'm being called away.
喵
Meow.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我必须承认
Admittedly...
那滤镜确实不怎么样
the filter wasn't great.
但我还是坚持我的观点
But I stand by what I said.
那才是正确的策略
It was the right strategy.
我了解那种人
I know those kind of men.
不强硬一点他们是不会理睬的
They respond to flexed biceps.
艾蕾格拉 我们得聊一聊
Allegra, uh, we need to talk.
我们不太确定你在这工作是个好主意
We aren't sure this is gonna work out.
我明白
I understand.
能欣赏我的人不多
I'm an acquired taste.
告诉我什么时候需要我离开就好
Hmm, just tell me when you want me out of here.
法官阁下
Your Honor, uh...
法官阁下 我是来代理那些被你拘留的
Your-Your Honor, I-I represent the-the boys
-男孩子们 -"男孩子们"
- you've detained. - "Boys"?
开什么玩笑 他们已经十九了
Really? They're 19.
法官阁下 他们的年龄并不重要
Uh, Your Honor, it's not important how old they are.
重要的是他们 他们不是罪犯
They're-they're not... criminals.
这是库尔米·詹姆斯
This is Kewame James,
被你关押的其中一个年轻人
one of the youths you've incarcerated.
他照顾着患有肺气肿的父亲
He takes care of his father, who has emphysema,
还有他两个小妹
and his two baby sisters.
菲尔 来点音乐
Music, Phil.
他这一生都在挣扎中过活
Uh, his-his life is a struggle.
为了让全家人可以勉强度日
He can barely keep above water
他自己只能一直苦苦支撑着
as he tries to keep his family above water.
得了吧 他还卖♥♥毒品
Oh, please. He also sells drugs.
别给我灌那些社交媒体里的毒鸡汤了
Please spare me all the social media crap.
你应该认清这些所谓的"家人"到底是什么人
You should see what these "families" are really like,
这些人的真面目又是什么
what these people are like.
"这些人" 我们是根据人种来评判他人吗
"These people"? A-Are we judging based on race?
不 你这是在胡扯
No, that is political nonsense.
另外 法官阁下
And, Your Honor,
请看看刚走进法庭的这个人
take a look at who just walked into the courtroom.
-音乐不对 菲尔 -奥斯卡·里维
- Wrong music, Phil. - Oscar Rivi.
芝加哥数一数二的毒贩子
One of the top drug dealers in Chicago.
法官阁下 那绝对是偏见
Your Honor, that is prejudice.
里维先生刚刚和东海岸的
Mr. Rivi just signed a deal
一个顶级酸奶供销商签订合同
with the top yogurt distributor on the East Coast,
-普拉姆牧场 -太扯了
- Plum Meadow Farms. - That is insane.
-他们可以随意编造瞎话 -这我倒同意
- I mean, they can make up whatever they want. - I would agree.
-这事听着就不太可能 -法官阁下 实际上
- Sounds pretty improbable. - Actually, Your Honor,
我可以为此作证 签合同的时候我也在场
I can swear to that. I was there for the signing.
法官阁下 我现在是一名受人尊敬的
Your Honor, I am now a respectable...
生意人
businessman.
我的朋友和雇员不应该因为他们的
My friends and employees should not be judged
肤色或背景而遭受歧视
by their skin color or background...
-这就是狗屁 法官阁下 -看到了吧
- This is bullshit, Your Honor. - You see?
警♥察♥因为我的过往而评判我
The police wants to judge me for my old ways.
可是法官阁下 他们为什么学不会宽恕呢
But where is their forgiveness, Your Honor?
为什么我那三位雇员要因为我以前的罪过
And why are my three employees being judged
而受到审判呢
by my past sins?
法官阁下 我们请求你释放他们
Your Honor, we ask that you release them.
他有多少位雇员现在被我们关押在
How many of his employees are we currently holding
-科德的监狱里 -两个 库尔米和安德列斯
- in Cord's prison? - Two, Your Honor-- Kewame and Andres.
不 不对 你们关了三个人
No, no, no, you have three.
库尔米 安德列斯和马特奥
Kewame, Andres and Matteo.
不 我这只有两个人
No, I only have two.
也许那天马特奥请了病假
Maybe Matteo called in sick that day.
不 他没有
No, he did not.
或者他有可能休假去调养身体了
Or maybe he took a "me" day for self-care.
-你的员工有福利假吗 -法官阁下
- Do you give your employees wellness days? - Uh, Your Honor,
-我们确定有三位年轻人被抓了 -不是我们
- we're certain three youths were taken. - Not by us.
法官阁下 里维想要陷害你
Rivi wants to set you up, Your Honor.
法官阁下
Your Honor...
拜托
please...
不要惹我
do not fuck with me.
没人想要惹你 先生
No one is fucking with you, sir.
也许你也应该去休养一下
Maybe you should take a self-care day, too.
为你自己的健康着想
For your own good.
贱♥人♥
Puta!
我听说了法庭今天发生的事
Heard about court today.
瓦克纳 听起来很狂野啊
Wackner-- it-it sounds like it was wild.
是啊 非常刺♥激♥
Yeah, it was exciting.
你怎么解决不想要的人
How do you deal with liability?
老办法 取消合同
The usual. Releases.
你一定想不到有多少人想上电视
You'd be surprised how many people want to be on TV.
-里维可不想 -你的毒王不一般啊
- Yeah, Rivi doesn't. - Mm, not your drug lord, no, no.
但总有办法可以解决的
But there are ways around that.
不信就看看《警♥察♥》节目
Just talk to the TV show Cops.
也许我不应该跟他的法律团队说这些
Maybe I shouldn't have said that to his legal team.
哪有
Nuh-uh. No. No.
没有 我只是
No, I was just...
我也不知道 我刚刚只是在想
I don't know, I was just thinking about...
《飞黄腾达》
The Apprentice.
还记得我们边看边笑
Remember how we all watched and laughed
觉得开除员工的时候很好笑吗
and thought it was funny when they fired people?
我们 没有
We? No, no.
你 你从没看过《飞黄腾达》
Hmm, you... you never watched The Apprentice.
-好吧 没看过 -没有
- Okay, no, no, no. - No.
但我的朋友们看过
But, you know, my friends did, and...
后来他[特朗普]成了总统
you know, then he became president.
我觉得这很大程度要归功于那档节目
I think in large part because of that program.
所以你害怕瓦克纳也会变成总统吗
So you're afraid of Wackner becoming president?
没有 天哪
No. Oh, God.
上帝保佑 但难道你
God forbid. But aren't you...
你想成为马克·布奈特吗
Do you want to become Mark Burnett?
-怎么突然这么说 -不是的 这早有前车之鉴
- That came out of nowhere. - No. It didn't.
现在越界的事随处可见
Mm... there are lines being crossed everywhere.
你的客户们也会越界吗
Do your clients cross lines?
你说什么
Excuse me?
-你在代理瓦克纳 -是的
- You represent Wackner. - Oh, yeah.
但 我们想要摆脱掉他
We... tried to get rid of him.
你们的客户有杀人犯 强♥奸♥犯 毒贩
You represent murderers, rapists, drug dealers.
你们的客户今晚想要我把的人给掐死
Your client tried to choke my star tonight.
但是你却觉得他没问题
But-but you're okay with him.
那... 马克·布奈特在你的宇宙里有什么问题
So... so what is wrong with Mark Burnett in your universe?
如果他来找你们代理他
Would your firm turn him down
你的律所会把他拒之门外吗
if he wanted to join the roster?
有道理
Good point.
真的吗
Really?
因为...
Because...
-你的表情说着不一样的结论 -没有
- you don't look like it was a good point. - No, no.
我说真的
No, I meant it.
你想我回洛杉矶吗
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表