And no angel will dare harm you.
把我当成你的挡箭牌吗?
Oh,so i'm your bullet shield
我需要你的帮助...
I need your help...
因为只有你肯帮我
Because you are the only one who will help me.
求你了
Please.
那好吧
All right. fine.
他在哪儿?
Where is he
缅因州
Maine.
我们走
Let's go.
怎么了
What
上次你把我瞬移到某个地方后
Last time you zapped me someplace,
害得我便秘了一个星期
I didn't poop for a week.
我们开车去
We're driving.
嘿 凯斯 你来玩吗
Hey,Keith,you play
要看我们赌什么
That depends -- what are we playing for
为世界和平
World peace.
就这样吗?
Oh,is that all
能问你个事儿吗?
Can i ask you something
问吧
Shoot.
是你做完厨房♥里的填字游戏的吗?
You finish that,uh,crossword puzzle in the kitchen
我想是吧 怎么了?
Uh,i-i guess. why
那可是纽♥约♥时♥报♥周六版的填字游戏啊
The new york times saturday crossword
真的吗
Was it
上周你突然出现在这个小镇里不和任何人说话
You blow into town last week. you don't talk to anybody.
在我看你显然是受过高等教育
You're obviously highly educated.
-你简直就像是... -散发神秘气息
-You're like this... -riddle wrapped
的谜一般的人物吗?
Inside an enigma wra
我们现在来赌这个
Here's what we play for.
我赢的话 你就请我吃晚饭 并告诉我有关你的事
When i win,you buy me dinner and tell me your life story.
听起来挺不错
Sounds fair.
你真是太神秘了
Very misterioso.
异物冰雹 闪电袭击
Freak hail,lightning strikes --
-我喜欢 -目前哈雷镇
-I like it. now fire consuming the
正遭受大伙侵袭
Town of hawley
据当地居民称 傍晚时分
Locals say what started as a torrential hailstorm
起先是出现暴雨冰雹
Late this afternoon
之后骤然突现剧烈闪电袭击
Suddenly turned to massive lightning strikes.
闪电引起的森林大火 现已蔓延20英亩
That triggered the fire now consuming more than 20 acres
正沿着17号♥公路肆虐
Here along the route 17 corridor.
郡政♥府♥建议哈雷镇全体居民
County officials are advising all hawley residents
做好准备以应对可能的强制疏散
To prepare for what could become mandatory evacuations.
见鬼
Damn.
就像世界末日到了
Is it me,or does it seem like the end of the world.
就是这儿
We're here why
一个县副治安官见过天使长
A deputy sheriff laid eyes on the archangel.
他没失明吗
And he still has eyes
好的 计划是什么
All right,what's the plan
我们
We...
告诉那位官员 他见到了主的使者
Tell the officer that he witnessed an angel of the lord.
然后那位官员告诉我们天使长在哪里
Then the officer will tell us where the angel is.
你真的要这么做
Are you serious
你走进去告诉他真♥相♥
You're gonna walk in there and tell him the truth
为什么不呢
Why not
因为 我们是凡人
Because... we're humans.
如果凡人们想干些非常坏的事情
And when humans want something really,really bad...
我们就撒谎
We lie.
为什么
Why
因为 这样你才能当上总统
Because...that's how you become president.
弗明汉副官
Deputy Framingham
阿朗佐·莫斯利 联邦调查局的
Alonzo Mosely,FBI.
这位是我的搭档 埃迪·莫斯康
This is my partner,Eddie Moscone.
也是联邦调查局的
Also FBI.
他是新手
He's,uh,he's new.
不介意我们问你几个问题吧
Mind if we ask you a few questions
可以 到这里谈吧
Yeah. sure. talk here,though.
耳朵几乎都快听不到东西了
Hearing's all blown to hell in this one.
刚刚有事故?
That happen recently
是的 加油站的事
Yeah -- the gas-station thing.
所以你们才会来 不是吗
That's why you're here,isn't it
是的
Yes,it is.
你不介意把刚才发生的事讲给我们吧
Do you mind just,uh,running us through what happened
接到报♥警♥电♥话♥
Well,call came in --
四号♥公路的加油站外有骚乱
Disturbance out at the pump 'n' go on route 4.
什么样的骚乱
What kind of disturbance
如果不是亲眼所见
Would not have believed my eyes
我是不会相信眼前发生的一切
If i hadn't seen it myself.
我说的是暴♥乱♥ 一场大规模的
We're talking a riot -- full-scale.
-多少人 -30 40
-How many -30,40.
所有的人 相互杀戮
In all-out,kill-or-be-killed combat.
是什么让他们发生冲突
Any idea what set them off
很可能是天使和恶魔们
It's angels and demons,probably.
他们在世界上经常开战
They're skirmishing all over the globe.
他讲的什么 我没听明白
Come again what did he say
-恶魔们 -没什么
-Demons. -Nothing.
心魔 你知道的 嗜酒 奸♥淫♥
Demons,you know -- drink,adultery.
我们都有自己的心魔 沃尔特
We all have our demons,Walt. right
我猜也是
I guess.
不管怎样 接下来发生了什么
Anyway... what happened next
怪异的爆♥炸♥ 那是
Freakin' explosion,that's what.
他们说是地下的一个汽油灌
Oh,they said it was one of those underground gas tanks,
但我不这么认为
But,uh... i don't think so.
为什么
Why not
那不是普通的火球 那是...
It wasn't your usual fireball. it was,um...
纯白的
Pure white.
对
Yeah.
加油站在地面上
Gas station was leveled.
每个人都...
Everyone was...
那真是太可怕了
It was just horrible.
然后我看到有一个人跪在那里
Then I see this one guy,kneeling there,
那么的聚精会神
Real focused-like.
他身上没有一点伤
Not a damn scratch on him.
你认识他
You know him
唐尼·芬尼曼 那里的机械师
Donnie Finnerman -- mechanic there.
让我猜猜
And let me guess --
他随后就消失了
He just,uh... vanished into thin air
没有
Uh,no,kolchak.
他在圣彼得医院
He's down at st. pete's.
圣彼得医院
St. pete's.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我猜他不是拉斐尔了
I take it that's not raphael anymore.
只是一副空皮囊
Just an empty vessel.
那么米迦勒从我身体出来后
So,is this what I'm looking at
我也是这幅德行了
When michael jumps my bones
不 一点也不是
No,not at all.
米迦勒的力量更强
Michael is much more powerful.
它对你将会更糟
It'll be far worse for you.
启示录
The Book of Revelation
萨姆
Sam
鲍比 你还好吗
Hey,bobby. how you doin'
我没有去跑马拉松
Well,I aren't runnin' any marathons,but...
可我还活着
I'll live.
你在哪
Where are you?
加伯 俄克拉荷马州
Uh,garber,oklahoma.
我发现有个镇上出现了启示
I found a town up the road showing some revelation omens.
什么征兆
What omens
好吧 听这个
All right,listen to this.
在他到来之后
And upon his rising,
将会有冰雹与大火并带着鲜血
There shall be hail and fire mixed with blood.
听着可不怎么令人愉快
Well,ain't that delightful.
是啊
Yeah.
刚发生过雹灾和火灾
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表