这是我第一个像样的感恩节
This was my first real Thanksgiving.
说什么呢 我们每年都过感恩节
What are you talking about? We had Thanksgiving every year.
无非是一桶鸡块
We had a bucket of extra-crispy,
还有老爸坐在沙发上睡死过去
and dad passed out on the couch.
我不记得有这个
I don't remember this.
-我们应该... -当然
- We should, uh... - Yeah, definitely.
好吧
Okay.
刚才那是怎么回事
Uh, what the hell was that?
不清楚 不过待会儿下楼要坐扶梯
I don't know, but we are taking the escalator back downstairs.
卡西
Cass!
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
你看像做什么
What's it look like?
像是你疯了
Like you've lost your mind.
卡西之前就用收音机
Cass talked to me before
跟我"长途"通话的 所以
Using this... this "Phone home" radio thing, so I...
卡西
Cass!
我听到了
I can hear you.
卡西
Cass? Hey.
我找到萨姆了 但刚才发生一件事
So, uh, so, I found Sam, b-but something just happened.
有一束奇怪的光柱
There was this weird beam of light...
别让光照到你
Don't go into the light.
出自电影《鬼驱人》中的台词
好的 多谢 卡洛琳
Okay. Thanks... Caroline.
那是什么
What was it?
不是什么 是谁
Not what... who.
是撒迦利亚 他在找你们
Zachariah. He's searching for you.
如过被他找到会怎样
A-and if he finds us?
你们死了是没法让米迦勒和路西法附身的
You can't say "Yes" To Michael and Lucifer if you're dead,
所以撒迦利亚必须让你们复活
So Zachariah needs to return you to your bodies.
很好 这不完事儿了
Great. Problem solved.
不 你不懂 你们已经到了天堂
No, you don't understand. Y-you're behind the wall.
这是个绝佳的机遇
This is a rare opportunity.
什么机遇
For what?
你要去找一个天使 他叫约书亚
You need to find an angel. His name is Joshua.
老兄 无意冒犯
Hey, man, no offense,
但是我们这儿天使多得要死了
But we are kind of ass-full of angels, okay?
-你去找吧 -我不能
- You find him. - I can't.
我回不去天堂
I can't return to heaven.
约书亚怎么了
So, what's so important about Joshua?
有传言说 他能跟上帝交谈
The rumor is, he talks to God.
那又怎样
And? So?
你难道不觉得 我们至少 至少应当知道
You think maybe, just maybe, we should find out
上帝到底怎么想的吗
what the hell God has been saying?
他火了哎
Geez. Touchy.
请你们 沿着主轴走
Please. I just need you to follow the road.
什么主轴
What road?
它被称作世界的轴心
It's called the axis mundi.
是纵贯天堂的一条路
It's a path that runs through heaven.
在不同的人眼中 它有不同的形态
Different people see it as different things.
你们看到的是双车道公路
For you, it's two-lane asphalt.
主轴会引领你们到达花♥园♥
The road will lead you to the garden.
在那里 你们会找到约书亚
You'll find Joshua there.
约书亚 他能带我们去找上帝
And Joshua... He can take us to God.
花♥园♥
The garden.
抓紧时间
Please. Hurry.
你怎么看
So, w-what do you think?
我看我们就把墙砸碎 把约书亚猫捉出来咯
I think we hit the yellow bricks, find this Joshua cat.
真的
Really?
你不这么想
What, you don't?
我自然是 只是惊讶你也愿意
No, I, uh, I'm just surprised you do.
我是说 你之前一直想揍上帝一顿呢
I mean, last I checked, you wanted to break God's nose.
现在你认为他能帮我们了
Now you think he can help?
只有他能帮我们
He's the only one who can.
好了 萨姆 我们都光荣牺牲了
I mean, come on, Sam. We are royally boned.
所以 祈祷
So, prayer...
是绝望者最后的希望了
A last hope of a desperate man.
外面不是路来着吗
Wasn't there a street out here?
原本是的
There was.
迪恩
Dean?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
找主轴啊
Looking for a road.
主轴会在衣柜里吗
You... you think the road is in a closet?
萨姆 这里可是天堂
We're in heaven, Sam, okay?
记忆成了现实 卡西上了电视
Our memories are coming true, Cass is on TV.
衣柜里找条主轴出来
Finding a road in a closet would be pretty much
那可要算今天最正常的事了
The most normal thing to happen to us today.
怎么了
What?
我小的时候
I used to have one of these...
有个一模一样的
When I was a kid.
这就是主轴吗
That was the road?
我猜是
I guess.
够梦幻的哈
Pretty trippy, right?
是啊
Yeah.
更梦幻的是
More trippy...
很显然
Um...Apparently...
你"要抱抱"
You "Wuv hugz."
闭嘴
Shut up.
等下 我知道我们在哪儿了
Wait a minute. I know where we are.
哪儿
Where?
我们在家里
We're home.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩 饿不饿
Hey, Dean, you hungry?
面包皮要切掉吗
You want the crusts cut off?
要 我喜欢
Yeah, I... I'd love that.
妈
Mom?
看来这不是你的记忆 萨姆
I guess it's not your memory, Sam.
抱歉
Sorry.
迪恩
Dean, uh...
我们应该
we should...go --
继续寻找主轴了
keep looking for the road.
我知道 再等我一下行吗
I know. Just -- just give me a minute, okay?
-迪恩 -萨姆 拜托了 再等一下
- Dean - Sam, please. One minute.
喂
Hello?
不行 约翰
No, John.
我不想再谈论这件事了
We're not having this conversation again.
有什么需要考虑的
Time to think about what?
家里有两个孩子在等你
You have two boys at home.
我记得这件事
I remember this.
爸妈大吵一架
Mom and dad were fighting,
之后爸爸就搬出去住了几天
and then he moved out for a couple days.
爸爸老说他的婚姻很完美
Dad always said they had the perfect marriage.
那是在妈妈去世之后
It wasn't perfect until after she died.
好吧 那就不用了
Fine. Then don't.
我们没什么好谈的了
There's nothing more to talk about.
接下来怎么了
What happens next?
没事的妈妈
It's okay, mom.
爸爸还是爱你的
Dad still loves you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我永远都不会离开你
I'll never leave you.
你 真是我的小天使
You...are my little angel.
想吃点派吗
How 'bout some pie?
等着啊
Okay.
咋了
What?
我刚刚才发现
I just never realized
这么久都是你在帮爸爸善后
how long you've been cleaning up dad's messes.
无所谓了 咱们上路吧
Whatever. Let's keep moving.
我以前在哪见过这个
I've seen this somewhere before.
在哪
Where?
我们现在在哪
Where are we?
不是吧
No way.
骨头 嘿 过来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表