Yeah, I left him a message. I think.
你怎么看
So, uh, what's your theory?
为什么所有恶魔都出动了
Why all the demon hits?
我不清楚
I don't know.
或许是来围杀这先知小姑娘的
Gank the girl prophet, maybe?
-怎么 -天使们让这些人
- What? - Just, these angels are sending these people
来做他们的脏活
To do their dirty work.
是啊 那又如何
Yeah. And?
他们都可能死无葬身之地
And they could get ripped to shreds.
我们都会死 萨姆
We're all gonna die, sam,
一个月 或者两个月
In like a month -- maybe two.
我是认真的
I mean it.
这是世界末日啊
I mean, this is the end of the world.
但是这些人没有害怕
But these people aren't freaking out.
事实上 他们在井然有序的奔向终点
In fact, they're running to the exits in an orderly fashion.
我不知道那算不算是一件坏事
I don't know that that's such a bad thing.
谁说他们都会死
Who says they're all gonna die?
那要是我们拯救了他们呢
Whatever happened to us saving them?
如我所言
Something I said?
保罗 怎么了
Paul, what's going on?
莉亚又看到了神示
Leah's had another vision.
要去教堂一趟吗
Want to go to church?
你了解我的 绝对虔诚的信徒
You know me -- downright pious.
距塔尔梅奇路3英里处
3 miles off Talmadge Road.
是5英里
5 miles.
有恶魔聚集
There are demons gathered.
我不知道有多少个 但有很多
I...Don't know how many, but a lot.
谢谢 莉亚
Thank you, Leah.
那么 谁和我一起去
So, who's gonna join me?
到哪都别少了我
Wouldn't miss it.
总得有人罩着罗布
Someone's got to cover Rob's ass.
算上我们 神父
We're in, padre.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我们来祷告
I'd like to offer a prayer.
我们在天上的父
Our father in heaven...
他可没个父亲样儿
Yeah, not so much.
请在我们为你而战时帮助我们
...Please help us in this fight for you.
我们祈求您保护我们不受邪恶之徒伤害
We ask you to protect us form all servants of evil.
指引我们将其击溃
Guide our hands to defeating them.
让我们平安归来
Deliver us home safely.
感激不尽 阿门
Thank you. Amen.
我想这就是那感觉吧
I guess that's what it's like, huh?
什么
What?
有援兵啊
Having backup.
迪恩 萨姆
Dean! Sam!
那个
So, um, is -- is that --
我可以搭你们的车回去吗
Is that cool if I get a ride back with you guys?
你都救了我两次了
Hey, you saved my ass twice already.
再多一次你就可以开我的车了
One more time, you can drive.
要啤酒吗
Get a beer?
你应得的 别跟你妈说
You earned it. Don't tell your mom.
相信我 我不会说的
Oh, believe me -- I will not.
不
No.
夫人 我们非常抱歉
Ma'am, we're just, um, very sorry.
知道吗
You know...
这都怪你们
This is your fault.
简
Jane.
我希望自己知道该说点什么
I wish I knew what to say.
但我不知道
But I don't.
我真的很抱歉 简
I'm so sorry, Jane.
罗布
Rob.
没有预言提到此事
There are no words
迪伦
Dylan...
我不知道这为何会发生
I don't know why this happened.
我不知道这一切都为何会发生
I don't know why any of this is happening.
无从解答
I got no easy answers.
我所知的只是
But what I do know is --
莉亚 莉亚 宝贝
Leah? Leah, honey?
莉亚 宝贝
Leah, honey?
宝贝
Honey?
没事的 亲爱的 没事的
It's okay, sweetie. It's okay.
爸爸 是迪伦
Dad, it's Dylan.
去休息一会吧
Just rest a minute, huh?
不 听着
No, listen.
迪伦会回来的
Dylan's coming back.
简 罗布
Jane, Rob...
一切都会没事的
It's going to be okay.
你们会再见到迪伦的
You'll see Dylan gain.
当末日 也就是审判日到来时
When the final day comes, judgment day,
他会复活的 你们终将团聚
He'll be resurrected, and you'll be together again.
我们都将团聚 和我们所爱的人一起
We'll all be together -- with all our loved ones.
我们是被选中的
We've been chosen.
天使选择了我们
The angels have chosen us.
我们将被赐予人间天堂
And we will be given paradise on earth.
我们需要做的只是遵从天使的诫律
All we have to do is follow the angels' commandments.
戒饮酒 戒赌博 戒婚前性行为
No drinking, no gambling, no premarital sex?
迪恩 基本上这些和你性格的
Dean, they basically just outlawed
90%都格格不入
90% of your personality.
是啊 没办法 入乡随俗吧
Yeah, well, whatever. When in Rome.
这么说 你居然不介意
So, uh... You're cool with it?
我不是不介意 也不是介意
I'm not cool. I'm not not cool. It's --
听着 兄弟 我不是先知
Look, man, I'm not a prophet.
我们不是本地人tt
We're not locals.
这不是由我决定的
It's not my call.
等会儿再找你
I'll catch up with you.
进来的不是时候吗
This a bad time?
差不多吧
In general.
现在可以了
Now's okay.
天使的事情让你精疲力尽了
Angel stuff really takes it out of you, huh?
没什么好抱怨的
Can't complain.
我知道你经历过更糟糕的
I know you have it worse.
那么 迪恩 你是怎么想的
So...What's on your mind, Dean?
别误会我的意思
Don't take this the wrong way, but...
但是你说的是真的吗
Are you on the level?
哪部分
About what
关于天堂
About paradise.
天堂怎么了
What about it?
我想知道天使们对你说了什么
I want to know what the angels are telling you.
所有的事情
Everything.
"充满希望"那部分就不用说了
And you can skip the rainbows.
会有一场激烈的战斗
There's gonna be a prizefight,
会很惨烈
And... It's gonna get bad.
在我们取胜之后
But after we win --
当然我们会赢的
And we will --
地球将会托付给被选中的人
The planet gets handed over to the chosen,
最终会充满祥和
And... It's finally peaceful.
没有怪物 没有疾病 没有死亡
No monsters, no disease, no death.
人们tt
You're just...
和相爱的人在一起
With the people you love.
当然 只有当你跨入高级门槛才可以
'Course, that's if you can get past the velvet rope.
被选中肯定很好
Must be nice -- being chosen.
迪恩
Well, Dean...
你就是被选中的
You're chosen.
是
Yeah.
不如说是被诅咒的
More like cursed.
很辛苦吧
Must be hard.
作为天使的皮囊并且不抱希望
Being the vessel of heaven and having no hope.
怎么会这样 不是"天启生意红火"吗
So, what happened to, uh, "The apocalypse is good for business"?
是啊 直到莉亚的天使朋友们禁止了这好事
Oh, yeah. Right up until Leah's angel pals banned the good stuff.
帮我消耗一些库存吧
Help me kill some inventory?
好呀
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表