But I can see it in his eyes when he looks at me.
饱含内疚之情
The guilt.
折磨着他
It weighs on him.
你为什么不告诉他真♥相♥呢
So why don't you just tell him you remember?
不用你说我也知道
I'm gonna go out on a limb here
你从未有过真正的爱情
and say you've never been in love.
他是我丈夫
He's my husband.
我希望他平静生活
My job is to bring him peace...
远离痛苦
Not pain.
琼斯太太在吗
Mrs. Jones?!
埃兹拉·琼斯?
Ezra jones?
你是埃兹拉·琼斯吗
Um...Ezra jones?
怎么了
W-what is it?
我就站在这儿 你说吧
You think maybe you could tell me from here?
好吧 肯定没啥好事儿
Yeah. I'm gonna regret this.
小点声 凯伦在楼上
Keep your damn voices down. Karen's upstairs.
抱歉 现在形势紧迫
Oh, I'm sorry. We're a little tense right now.
琼斯老太太是谁
Who's old lady Jones?
-她第一个复活 -所以也第一个露出真面目
- The first one to come up. - First one to go bad.
-她总是疯疯癫癫的 -怎么个疯法
- Ah, she was always a nutty broad. - Nutty how?
疯到吃掉她老公的内脏吗
Nutty like the way she ate her husband's stomach?
她活着时不会这么疯狂吧
Was that the level of nutty she was in life?
是没错
No.
鲍比 我能理解你
Look, Bobby, I feel for you.
但是你必须认清
But you have got to acknowledge
你被蒙蔽了双眼
That you're not exactly seeing this straight!
不管你承认与否
Bobby, whether you admit it or not,
这些僵尸在变异
These things are turning.
我们得阻止他们所有人
We have to stop them -- all of them.
-你们走吧 -什么
- Time to go. - What?
没听见吗 别管我的事
You heard me. Off my property.
不然呢 你就开枪吗
Or what? You'll shoot?
如果凯伦变异了 我自会处理
If Karen turns, I will handle it --
我说了算
My way.
这很危险
This is dangerous.
我不会再说第二遍
I'm not telling you twice.
他疯了
He's crazy.
那可是他妻子 迪恩
It's his wife, dean.
那就和我们倒戈相向吗?!
So he goes "Full metal jacket" On us?
至于嘛 我们可是他的家人 萨姆
We're his family, sam.
听着 老哥 还有更要紧的事
Look, man. Bigger fish, okay?
现在有一大堆僵尸
I mean, we got a bunch of zombies
准备把这镇上的活人都啃光呢
About to turn this town into a giant chew toy.
就是 他和其中一个共处一室
Yeah, and he's alone in the house
欢乐地做着点心派
making pie with one of 'em!
-那又怎样 -你还问我
- All right? So? - So!
我要回去
I'm gonna have to go back there
去杀了她
And -- and -- and kill her.
我只能想到这点
That's the only thing I can think of.
要是让他看到 你就死定了
If he sees you, you're a dead man.
那就别让他看到
Well, then, I guess I won't let him see me.
好吧
Okay.
那我去镇上
I'll...head to town
把镇民救出来 应该不难
And rescue everyone -- should be easy.
听着简单
Sounds like.
我要些援助
I'm gonna need some help.
治安官怎样
What about the sheriff?
按之前的经验
Uh, last time I checked,
那治安官还帮着僵尸呢
The sheriff was pretty pro-zombie.
那你得说服她咯
Well, I guess you'll just have to convince her.
-怎么个说法 -我咋知道
- How? - I don't know.
你就去呗
You're just gonna.
好点了吗 宝贝儿
There. Does that feel better, honey?
我很饿 妈咪
I'm so hungry, mommy.
我知道
Oh, I know. I know.
我给你煮些汤吧
Mommy's gonna make you some soup, okay?
好
Okay.
我不知道还能怎么说 大夫
I don't know what else to tell you, Doc.
我们都量3次体温了
We checked the thermometer three times.
体温是44°C
His temperature is 111 degrees.
-妈咪 -等等 大夫
- Mommy. - Hold on, doc.
-我饿 -给他吃点这个吧
- I'm hungry! - Can you take that in to him?
德怀特医生 我是乔迪·米尔斯
Dr. Dwight, it's Jody Mills.
凯伦 别待在窗边
Karen, stay away from the windows.
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦
Karen?!
克伦
Karen?
-我没事 -还好吧
- I'm -- I'm okay. - Yeah?
我没事
I'm okay.
我只是
I just...
我没事
I'm okay.
我只是有点头晕
I-I just got to be dizzy.
你发烧了
You're burning up.
我没事
Oh, I'm okay.
我得去找点吃的
I-I just need something to eat.
我会没事的 真的
And I'll be fine. Really.
我不知道怎么解释 医生
I don't know how to explain it, doctor.
所以我们才找你 我...
That's -- that's why we're calling you. I...
肖恩
Sean?
欧文
Owen?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
-快跑 -不
- Let's go! - No!
跑
Go!
-我丈夫 -别管了 他死了
- My husband! - Leave it! He's dead!
-那不是我儿子 -没错 他不是
- That was not my son! - You're right. It wasn't.
听着 治安官 整个小镇危在旦夕
Listen, sheriff. Your town is in danger.
所有人都有危险
People are in danger,
我们得救他们
And we need to help them now.
你能帮我吗
Can you do that for me?
能集中注意力吗 治安官
Can you focus for me, sheriff?
治安官
Sheriff?
怎么收拾他们
How do we put them down?
直接爆头
Head shot.
我们需要武器
We're gonna need weapons.
先四处去找人
We can start by rounding up everybody we can find.
有没有安全的地方来安顿大家
Where is there a safe place we can take people?
监狱
Jail.
好
Right.
那个...
Just, um...
先等我一下
Give me a minute.
我很饿 鲍比
I'm so hungry, Bobby.
我这就去给你煮点东西吃
I'll fix you something to eat...in a minute.
我能感觉到不对劲
I can feel it. It's happening.
会没事的
Is it gonna be right.
不
No.
才不是
It's not.
我在变异 鲍比
I'm turning, Bobby.
你心里清楚
You know I am.
没事的
It's okay.
-动手吧 -不行
- Do it. - No way.
-求你了 -不
- Please. - No.
我记得
I remember.
记得什么
You remember what?
我的遭遇
Everything.
我被那个恶魔附身
The demon inside me.
而你亲手杀了我
You killing me.
我都历历在目
I remember.
那你更应该明白
Then you know...
这种痛苦 我不想再经历一次
Why I can't do it again.
我还记得一些其他事情
I remember something else, too.
我复活时
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表