Sure
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
我在这里长大 我爱这个小镇
I grew up here. I love this town.
但是
But, uh...
那些虔诚的信徒
well, these holy rollers...
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我注意到你不是那种会祈祷的人
I, uh, I noticed you're not the praying type.
这是咱的秘密 他们有一半都不是信徒
Yeah, well, between you and me, neither are half those guys.
几个月前 他们都还在这里
Couple of months back, they were all in here,
酗酒 滥交
Getting wasted, banging the nanny.
现在他们都成了上帝的战士了
Now they're all warriors of god.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
听着 恶魔肯定是存在的
Look, there're sure as hell demons.
也许的确有上帝
And maybe there is a god.
我不知道 无所谓 但我不是伪君子
I don't know. Fine. But I'm not a hypocrite.
我之前从未祈祷过 现在也不会开始祈祷
I never prayed before, and I ain't starting now.
如果我下地狱 也是坦坦荡荡的
If I go to hell, I'm going honest.
你呢
How 'bout you?
我什么
What about me?
我猜你也不是一个真正的信徒 对吗
Not a true believer, I take it?
我是信徒 是的
I believe. Yeah.
我是的
I do.
我只是
I'm just...
很确信上帝很久以前就不关心我们了
Pretty sure god stopped caring a long time ago.
你去哪啦
Where you been?
喝酒去了
Drinkin'.
你这个叛徒
You rebel.
我本可以再多喝点的
I'd have had more, um...
但是有宵禁
...But it was curfew.
是的
Right.
你听说他们把信♥号♥♥发射塔关了
You hear they shut down the cell towers?
没有 对我而言这是个新闻
No. That's, uh, news to me
是呀
Yeah.
没有有线电视和网络
No cable, internet.
与"外面腐朽的世界"完全隔离
Total cutoff from the "Corruption of the outside world."
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it?
他们在把这个地方变为
They're turning this place
类似于正统基♥督♥教聚集的地方
Into some kind of fundamentalist compound.
是的 我懂
No, I get it.
那你就只会哼一声
And all you got's a "Hmm"?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我懂 我只是不关心
I get it. I just don't care.
什么
What?
有什么区别吗
What difference does it make?
区别大了去了
It makes a hell of a --
从啥时起这事与你无关了
At what point does this become too far for you?
石箭 毒圣水[指信徒之虔诚]
Stoning? Poisoned kool-aid?
天使们在耍这些人
The angels are toying with these people.
天使的世界要守他们的规矩 伙计
Angel world, angel rules, man.
什么时候开始你对此无动于衷了
And since when is that okay with you?
从天使们成了唯一的希望开始
Since the angels got the only lifeboats on the titanic.
我是说 到底谁应该
I mean, who exactly is
现身去拯救这些人
supposed to come along and save these people?
曾经应该是我们
It was supposed to be us.
我们不行
We can't do it.
那么 你想
So, what, you -- you want to --
不再战斗 自暴自弃
You want to just stop fighting, roll over?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
别那样说
Don't say that.
-为什么呢 -你不能这样
- Why not? -'Cause you can't do this.
实际上 我可以
Actually, I can.
不 你不能 你不能这样对我
No, you can't. You can' this to me.
我有一股力量支撑着自己
I got one thing -- one thing keeping me going.
你以为只有你在挣扎吗 迪恩
You think you're the only one white-knuckling it here, Dean?
我没法依靠别人了
I can't count on anyone else.
我也没法一个人完成
And I can't do this alone.
迪恩
Dean.
我要静一静
I got to clear my head.
现在是宵禁时间
It's past curfew.
已经过宵禁了
It's past curfew.
莉亚 出什么事了
Leah. What's wrong?
爸爸 我能跟你谈谈吗
Daddy, can I alk to you for a second?
当然了
Of course.
莉亚 亲爱的 怎么了
Leah, honey, w-wha is it?
对不起 我很抱歉 他们都很生气
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. They're just so angry.
-谁很生气 -那些天使
- Who's angry? - The angels.
他们为什么生气呢
Why are they angry?
他们说
They said...
他们说 我们不能去天堂
they said that we can't go to paradise.
什么
What.
但他们说的每一件事我们都做了
But we're doing everything they say!
他们声称 他们下达了明确的命令
They said they gave clear commandments,
但是我们之中有人没有服从
but some people aren't listening.
是谁 莉亚
Who, Leah?
我收到了你的留言
I got your message.
你的留言 真长
It was long, your message.
你的声音听起来有些刺耳
And I find the sound of your voice grating.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
你是不是
Are you...
喝高了
drunk?
没有
No!
是的
Yes.
你到底怎么了
What the hell hppened to you?
我找到一家酒品店
I found a liquor store.
然后呢
And?
然后我喝了个痛快
And I drank it.
你找我♥干♥嘛
Why'd you call me?
哇 稳住 小心点
whoa. There you go. Easy.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
别问这么蠢的问题
Don't ask stupid questions.
找我到底什么事
Tell me what you need.
这里一直频繁遭到恶魔袭击
T-there have been these -- these demon attacks,
就在镇子周围
massive, right on the edge of town,
我们搞不懂为什么他们...
and we can't figure out why they're --
有天使出现的迹象吗
Any sign of angels?
算是吧
Sort of.
他们一直在和这个先知交流
They've been speaking to this prophet.
哪个先知
Who?
是个女孩 叫莉亚·吉迪恩
This girl, Leah Gideon.
她不是先知
She's not a prophet.
我很确定她是
I'm pretty sure she is.
幻象 头疼 该有的征兆她都有
Visions, headaches -- the whole package.
所有先知的名字
The names of all the prophets --
都深深刻在我脑子里
they're seared into my brain.
莉亚·吉迪恩不是其中之一
Leah Gideon is not one of them.
那她是什么
Then what is she?
我告诉过你
I told you...
大家都镇静
Please guys guys!
我不需要再跟你说第二遍
I don't need to tell you again.
你们俩 都别激动
Take a breath, both of you!
你们跑到我的地盘 出言不逊
You come on my property, spouting some kind of crazy --
抱歉保罗 我们别无选择
Sorry, Paul! There's no other way!
拜托 这是个什么地方
Come on! What country is this, huh?
神父 要帮忙吗
Need a hand, Padre?
大家都先冷静一下
Just, everybody cool down for a minute!
冷静是吗
"Cool down," Eh?
我兄弟想把我扫地出门 赶出这个镇
My friends are trying to run me out of town.
你觉得我该冷静吗
Do you think I should cool down?
保罗我很抱歉 这不是我们能决定的
I'm sorry, Paul. It is not our choice.
拜托 别扯淡了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表