因为你释放了我
Because you freed me.
猜对了
That's right.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
路西法
Lucifer.
找你可真难哪 萨姆
You are a hard one to find,Sam.
比大部分人类都难找
Harder than most humans.
我想你是不会告诉我你在哪里了
I don't suppose you'll tell me where you are.
你要做什么
What do you want with me?
多亏了你 我才能来到人间
Thanks to you,I walk the earth.
我想送你一件礼物
I want to give you a gift.
我想给你所有的东西
I want to give you everything.
我不想要你的东西
I don't want anything from you.
我很抱歉 萨姆 真心的
I'm so sorry,Sam. I-I really am.
但这个尼克只是个临时替代品
But Nick here is just an improvisation.
并非首选
Plan B.
他只是能容纳我 勉强维持不会自燃而已
He can barely contain me without spontaneously combusting.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
不然你以为你为什么会在那个礼拜堂里
Why do you think you were in that chapel?
只有你才能做到 萨姆
You're the one,Sam.
你是我的皮囊
You're my vessel.
我真正的皮囊
My true vessel.
不可能
No.
是真的
Yes.
不可能
No.
这绝不可能
That'll never happen.
我很抱歉 但一切已注定
I'm sorry,but it will.
我会找到你
I will find you.
到时候
And when I do...
你会同意我进入的
You will let me in.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
你需要我同意
You need my consent?
当然了 我是天使嘛
Of course. I'm an angel.
我宁可杀死我自己也不会同意的
I will kill myself before letting you in.
我会把你复活的
And I'll just bring you back.
萨姆
Sam.
你让我的心都碎了
My heart breaks for you.
你肩上的担子
The weight on your shoulders.
你做过的那些事
What you've done.
你还要做的那些事
What you still have to do.
都不是其他人能够承受的
It is more than anyone could bear.
如果有其他的办法
If there was some other way...
可惜没有
But there isn't.
我绝不会对你撒谎
I will never lie to you.
也不会骗你
I will never trick you.
你会答应我的
But you will say yes to me.
你错了
You're wrong.
我没错
I'm not.
我想我比你更了解你自己
I think I know you better than you know yourself.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为舍你其谁呢 萨姆
Because it had to be you,Sam.
这非你莫属
It always had to be you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表