对我们来说足够了
Everything we need.
用来做什么
Everything we need?
做一个炸♥弹♥ 萨姆
To build a bomb, sam.
不
No.
乔 别这样
Jo...No.
你有其他主意吗
You got another plan?
还有其他更好的主意吗
You got any other plan?
外面充斥着地狱犬 迪恩
Those are hellhounds out there, dean.
它们熟悉我们的气味
They've got all of our scents.
那些狗♥杂♥种♥会一直追你到天涯海角
Those bitches will never stop coming after you.
我们让它们进来
We let the dogs in,
你们可以从屋顶爬出去
You guys hit the roof,
抓住机会冲向旁边的楼
Make a break for the building next over,
我留在这里引爆
And I can wait here with my finger on the button.
把那些狗炸得不成样子
Rip those mutts a new one.
或者至少让你们有几分钟的领先
Or at least get you a few minutes' head start, anyway.
不 我不会让你这样的
No, i... I won't let you.
这是我们来这儿的原因 不是吗
This is why we're here, right?
如果我可以给恶魔一击
If I can get us a shot on the devil...
迪恩 我们不得不这样做
Dean, we have to take it.
不
No!
不是
That's not --
妈妈
Mom.
这也许真的是你
This might literally be
最后一次拿我当大人一样对待了
Your last chance to treat me like an adult.
你也许希望这样的
You might want to take it.
你们听见她说的了
You heard her.
开始准备吧
Get to work.
好 就是这个
Okay, this is it.
我们将在另一个世界相会
I'll see you on the other side.
这是迟早的事儿
Probably sooner than later.
还是晚点吧
Make it later.
好吧
Okay.
妈妈 不要
Mom, no.
得有人把它们放进来
Somebody's got to let them in.
就像你说的 你动不了
And like you said, you're not moving.
你还有我 乔
You got me, Jo.
你是对的
And you're right.
这很重要
This is important.
但我不会我丢下你一个人
But I will not leave you here alone.
迪恩
Dean?
走吧 孩子们
Get goin' now, boys.
艾伦
Ellen?
快走
I said go.
还有 迪恩
And, Dean...
打败他们
Kick it in the ass.
要一下一个
Don't miss.
我永远爱你 宝贝
I will always love you, baby.
我
I...
宝贝
Honey?
乔
Jo...
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我的好女儿
That's my good girl.
滚回地狱去吧 你们这些丑陋的疯狗
You can go straight back to hell, you ugly bitch!
我想我们知道镇上的那些人怎么了
I guess we know what happened to some of the townspeople.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
怎么样
Last words?
我觉得我没事儿
I think I'm good.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
这儿什么也没有
Here goes nothin'.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?!
萨姆 在这儿你不需要那把枪
Well, Sam, you don't need that gun here.
你知道我永远不会伤害你
You know I'd never hurt you.
不会的
Not really.
是吗
Yeah?
那么 我会伤害你
Well, I'd hurt you.
去死吧
So suck it.
你是从哪里得到枪的
Where did you get that?
现在
Now...
我们说到哪了
Where were we?
别太难过了 萨姆
Don't feel too bad,Sam
世界万物只有五样东西
There's only five things in all of creation
是这枪打不死的
That that gun can't kill,
而我正好是其中之一
And...I just happen to be one of them.
给我一点儿时间 我就快完成了
But if you give me a minute, I'm almost done.
我没期望你此时此刻就答应
I don't suppose you'd just say "yes" right here and now?
结束这无聊的对话吧
End this whole tiresome discussion?
太疯狂了 是吧
That's crazy, right?
这永远不会发生
It's never gonna happen!
我不知道 萨姆
Oh, I don't know, Sam.
我觉得会的
I think it will.
我举的这不久就会发生
I think it'll happen soon --
6个月之内
Within six months.
我觉得会在发生在底特律
And I think it'll happen... In Detroit.
听着 你这狗♥日♥的♥东西
You listen to me, you son of a bitch.
我要亲手杀了你
I'm gonna kill you myself.
懂吗
You understand me?
我要把你的心挖出来
I'm going to rip your heart out!
这样很好 萨姆
That's good, Sam.
燃起心中的怒火
You keep fanning that fire in your belly --
所有被压抑着的怒火
All that pent-up rage.
正是我要的
I'm gonna need it.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你对这个镇干了什么
What did you do to this town?
哦 我对这个镇很大方
Oh, I was very generous with this town.
一个强壮的人符着一个恶魔
One demon for every able-bodied man.
其他人呢
And the rest of them?
在这下面
In there.
我知道很可怕 但是
I know -- it's awful. But...
天启骑士们的需求很大
These horsemen are so demanding.
所以就 女人和小孩优先
So it was... Women and children first.
我知道你怎看待想我的 萨姆
I know what you must think of me, sam.
但我必须这么做
But I have to do this.
必须的
I have to.
不光是你 所有人都应该理解
You, of all people, should understand.
你什么意思
Well, what's that supposed to mean?
我是个儿子
I was a son.
是个弟弟 像你一样
A brother, like you.
一个弟弟
A younger brother.
我爱我的兄长
And I had an older brother who I loved.
确切的说是崇拜
Idolized, in fact.
有一天 我去找他
And one day, I went to him
我求他支持我
And I begged him to stand with me,
但是米迦勒
And michael...
米迦勒没有这样做
Michael turned on me.
说我是个怪人
Called me a freak.
一个怪物
A monster.
然后他打败了我
And then he beat me down.
只因为我与他们不一样
All because I was different.
因为我有自己的想法
Because I had a mind of my own.
说说看 萨姆
Tell me something, sam.
听起来耳熟吗
Any of this sound familiar?
不管怎样
Anyway...
你要等我一下 快到午夜了
You'll have to excuse me. Midnight is calling.
我得完成一个仪式
And I have a ritual to finish.
哪也别去
Don't go anywhere.
你也哪都去不了
Not that you could if you would.
现在跟着我说
Now, repeat after me.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表