得了 你俩都死多少次了
Come on, how many times did you two die anyway?
有个人的力量远强于米迦勒
There is someone besides Michael
他能够对付路西法
strong enough to take on Lucifer.
是谁
Who's that?
上帝
God.
我要找到上帝
I'm gonna find god.
你想要什么
What is it you want?
一个护身符
An amulet.
在上帝附近会有剧烈反应
It burns hot in god's presence.
能够帮助我找到他
It'll help me find him.
这我可没有
I don't have something like that.
你是没有
You don't.
这是什么
What is it?
鲍比叔叔给我的 说是这东西很特别
Uncle Bobby gave it to me. Said it was real special.
谢谢 萨姆 我很喜欢
Thank you, Sam. I love it.
-能借我吗 -不要
- May I borrow it? - No.
迪恩 给我
Dean. Give it to me.
可别弄丢了
Don't lose it.
当下
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
早啊
Mornin'.
闭嘴 举起手来
Shut up. Hands where I can see 'em.
等等
Wait a minute.
罗伊 是你吗
Is that you, Roy?
果然是啊
It is, isn't it?
那你就是沃尔特了
Which makes you Walt.
好啊 沃尔特
Hiya, Walt.
面罩没用了
Don't matter.
是我多心了吗 你俩好像有点不高兴啊
Well, is it just me, or do you two seem a tad upset?
萨姆 你造成了天启
You think you can flip the switch on the apocalypse
还以为自己能一走了之吗
and just walk away, Sam?
你听谁说的
Who told you that?
可不止是我们在追捕你们
We ain't the only hunters after you.
下辈子见了
See you in the next life.
听我说 让我解释一下好吗
Hear me out. I can explain, okay?
拜托
Please.
别动
Stay the hell down.
杀了他
Shoot him.
杀死萨姆是没错 但是迪恩的话...
Killing Sam was right, but Dean --
我们别无选择 我们杀了他弟弟 你个白♥痴♥
He made us, and we just snuffed his brother, you idiot.
难道你想下半辈子
You want to spend the rest of your life
都笼罩在被迪恩·温彻斯特追杀的阴影下吗
knowing Dean Winchester's on your ass?
我可不想
'cause I don't.
杀了他
Shoot him.
来吧 罗伊 动手吧
Go ahead, Roy. Do it.
但我可警告你
But I'm gonna warn you --
老子一旦回来
when I come back...
你可就死惨了
I'm gonna be pissed.
快啊
Come on!
要杀就杀
Let's get this show on the road.
你不来我来
Come on, already.
《凶鬼恶灵》 第五季第十六集
小萨姆
Sammy?
快来啊
Come on! Let's go!
这什么怪梦啊
Weird dream.
有火吗
Got your lighter?
哇哦 我已经好多年没见过这个了
Whoa. I haven't seen this in years.
点火吧
Fire 'em up.
这我记得
I remember this.
那是1996年的国♥庆♥日
That's 4th of July, 1996.
爸爸从不允许我们这么做
Dad would never let us do anything like this.
谢谢 迪恩 这太棒了
Thanks, Dean. This is great.
要爆♥炸♥啦
Fire in the hole!
萨姆
Sam?
迪恩
Dean.
卡西
Cass?
是我
Yeah, it's me.
你能别偷♥窥♥我的清梦了好不
You got to stop poking around in my dreams.
我也有隐私啊
I need some "Me" Time.
好好听清楚
Listen to me very closely.
这不是梦
This isn't a dream.
那这是啥
Then what is it?
其实你心里早就知道了
Deep down, you already know.
我死了
I'm dead.
节哀
Condolences.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
天堂
Heaven.
啥
Heaven?
我怎么会到天堂来的
How did I get to heaven?
请你听好
Please, listen.
这个能让我你谈话的咒语很难维持
This spell, this connection -- it's difficult to maintain.
要是我在天堂
Wait -- I-if I'm in heaven...
萨姆哪儿去了
Then where's Sam?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
你啥意思
What do you mean, what do I see?
有人看到的是隧♥道♥或者一条河
Some people see a tunnel or a river.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到仪表板 我在车里 在一条路上
Nothing. M-my dash. I'm in my car. I'm on a road.
好吧 一条路
All right -- a road.
你的话看到的是一条路
For you, it's a road.
沿着路往前走 迪恩 你就会找到萨姆
Follow it, Dean. You'll find Sam.
沿着...
Follow --
这条路
...road.
多谢
Thank you.
萨姆
So, Sam...
听说你刚到麦金利
I hear you're new to McKinley.
是的 先生 才到两周
Um, yes, sir -- two weeks.
史黛芬妮一直说起你
Stephanie over here just can't seem
简直是说个没完
to stop talking about you.
爸 别说了
Dad, shut up!
那个...啥
Just...wow.
迪恩
Dean?
你怎么会在我梦里
What are you doing in my dream?
你♥爸♥爸是干什么的
So, what does your father do for a living?
是嘛
Hmm. You don't say.
天堂
Heaven?
是啊
Yep.
好吧 我们怎么会到天堂的
Okay, how are we in heaven?
我们一直在降妖除魔嘛
All that clean living, I guess.
不不 好吧
No, no. Um...Okay.
你的话我能明白
You, I get. Sure.
但为什么我也在
But me?
你可能没意识到
Maybe you haven't noticed, but, um...
但我做过的那些事...
I've...done a few things.
你当时以为做的是好事
You thought you were doing the right thing.
据我所知 该不该上天堂的标准
Last I checked, it wasn't the road to heaven
不是初衷 而是后果
that was paved with good intentions.
这里要是天国 天国可真逊
Yeah, well, if this is the skymall, it sucks.
3P和塑胶娃娃在哪里
I mean, where's the triplets and the latex, you know?
人可是有需求的
Come on. A guy has needs.
知道吗 据说人挂了之后
You know, when you bite dust,
许多过往的记忆会在眼前闪过
they say your life flashes before your eyes.
什么意思
Your point?
这幢房♥子 是我的回忆之一
This house ... it's one of my memories.
我醒过来的时候 也是在自己的记忆里
When I woke up, I woke up in one of my memories...
国♥庆♥日那天我们放烟花把一片草地给烧了
the 4th of July that we burned down that field.
或许天堂就是这样
Well, maybe that's what heaven is...
让你再一次经历你最光荣的时刻
A place where you relive your greatest hits.
等下 这么说 在里面跟牙套女调情
Wait... so, playing footsie with brace-face in there,
是你的得意时刻咯
t-that... that's a trophy moment for you?
迪恩 我那时候才11岁
Dean, I was 11 years old.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表