-梅格 -好啊
- Meg. - Hi.
-你和乔一起猎鬼了 -是啊 有一段时间了
- You were hunting with jo? - Yeah, for a while now.
那群傻瓜现在已经熔了那把枪了
The mooks have melted down the gun by now.
我听到的可不是这样的啊
Well, I hear differently.
如果你还想继续
And if you are still set on the insane task
疯狂的猎杀任务的话 我们就得这么干
Of killing the devil, this is how we do it.
在《凶鬼恶灵》第33章里 那个女孩儿贝拉
In chapter 33 of "supernatural," there was that girl bela.
她从你那里偷了科尔特
She stole the colt from you,
然后她说过把它给了莉莉丝 还记得吗
And then she "said" she gave it to lilith, remember?
-是的 -那你知道她说谎了 对吧
- Yeah. - Well, you know she lied, right?
-她从来没有把它交给莉莉丝 -你说什么
She never really gave it to lilith. What?
贝拉把科尔特给了一个叫克劳力的恶魔
Bela gives the colt to a demon named crowley.
克劳力
Crowley?
你是彭德尔顿先生吧
Mr. Pendleton, I presume.
我是克劳力
The name's crowley.
在我的谈判中
I-in my negotiations, I was, uh,
我是和一位非常年轻性感的女士做的交易啊
Dealing with a very young, attractive, uh,lady.
这个我知道
Yes. I know.
但是你 贪心的家伙
But you, piggy banker...
你是一条大鱼
You...Are a big fish.
我想亲自来完成这个交易
And I wanted to do you the honor of sealing this deal personally.
但她说这个交易需要以吻来结尾
But she said the deal would be sealed with a kiss.
确实如此
That's right.
不 我的意思是 她
No, I mean, she's --
你自己选择
Your choice.
你可以保留60年来根深蒂固的憎恶同性恋情结
You can cling to six decades of deep-seated homophobia
或者放弃它
Or just give it up.
紧急援助你的可怜的岌岌可危的银行
And get a complete bailout of your bank's ridiculous incompetence.
这件事只是
There are just things --
我数一
Going once...
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
二
Going twice --
好吧 我同意
All right! all right.
不
No!
找到他了
Got him.
恶魔克劳力正在做交易
The demon crowley is making a deal.
正当我们说话的时候
Even as we speak, it's...
已经完成了
Going...Down.
完成了
"going down"?
对的
Right.
好吧 只是不要跟丢他
Okay, huggy bear. Just don't lose him.
我不会跟丢他的
I won't lose him.
太恶心了
Damn you.
好好享受这恶心的财富
Enjoy the obscene wealth.
10年后我来看你
See you in 10 years.
我跟着他了
I followed him.
不是很远 但是
It's not far, but...
墙被巫术分隔着
...It's layered in chian warding magic.
我进不去
I can't get in.
知道了 你做得很好 我们这就过去
That's okay. You did great. We'll take it from here.
谁啊
Yeah?
你好 我的车坏了 我需要帮忙
Hello? My car broke down. I-i need some help.
我们马上下来
We'll be down in a minute.
晚上好 靓妞
Evening, pretty lady.
别那么拘谨当这里是自己家
Get yourself on in here.
我只是需要打个电♥话♥
I just need to make a call.
你不需要打电♥话♥ 宝贝
You don't need to call anyone, baby.
我们就是你需要的唯一帮助
We're the only help you're ever gonna need.
你知道吗
You know what? I...
我觉得我还是应该等在我的车旁
I think I should wait by my car.
说了你要留在这里
We said get your ass in here.
干的不错 乔
Nice work, jo.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
好的 一起走吧
Okay. Shall we?
你是克劳力 对吧
It's "crowley," right?
看来你们还是找到我了
So...The hardy boys finally found me.
等候多时了
Took you long enough.
你们知道这小毛毯会带给你们什么
Do you have any idea how much this rug costs?
为了这个 对吧
This is it, right?
这就是你们要的
This is what it's all about.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
就我们三个
Privately.
这到底是搞什么东西
What the hell is this?
知道我能把这玩意儿埋多深吗
Do you know how deep I could have buried this thing?
完全没理由让你们谁知道
There's no reason you or anyone
这东西还存在
Should know this even exists at all.
除非我告诉你
Except that I told you.
你告知我们
You told us?
谣言 讥讽 消息不胫而走
Rumors, innuendo... Sent out on the grapevine.
为啥
Why?
为啥要告知我们这一切
Why tell us anything?
我想让你们拿它去对付路西法
I want you to take this thing to Lucifer
打他个脑开花
And empty it into his face.
好吧
Okay.
为何你这样要他死
And why exactly would you want the devil dead?
这就是所谓
It's called...
生存
Survival.
不过我忘了 你们俩最多也就是有点用的智障
But I forgot -- you two, at best, are functional morons.
对 有点用的智障
Yeah, you're functioning...Morons.
低能
Mor...
路西法不是恶魔 忘了么
Lucifer isn't a demon, remember?
他是天使
He's an angel --
以憎恨人类闻名的一个天使
An angel famous for his hatred of humankind.
对他而言 你们俩只是 污秽的脓包而已
To him, you're just... Filthy bags of pus.
若他真是这么看待你们的话
If that's the way he feels about you...
那他又会如何看待我们呢
...What can he think about us?
但是他诞生了你们
But he created you.
我们只能算是他的奴隶
To him, we're just servants.
有价值的材料而已
Cannon fodder.
如果路西法决定消灭人类
If Lucifer manages to exterminate humankind...
接下来就是我们了
...We're next.
所以
So...
帮帮我
Help me.
让我们回去那个简单 又比现在好过的日子
Let's all go back to simpler, better times.
回到那个性本善的日子
Back to...When we could all follow our natures.
该死 我都在推销了
I'm in sales, damn it.
那么你们是怎么想的
So, what do you say?
如果
What if...
我把这玩意儿给你们
I give you this thing...
你们去灭了恶魔
And you go kill the devil?
好
Okay.
很好
Great.
你不会正好也知道
You wouldn't happen to know
那些恶魔在哪儿 是吧
Where the devil is, by chance, would you?
礼拜四
Thursday.
伯蒂斯告诉我
Birdies tell me...
他有个在密苏里州迦太基的约会
He has an appointment in carthage, missouri.
不错
Great.
多谢
Thanks.
对了 你们可能需要点子弹
Oh, yeah, right. You probably need some more ammunition.
抱歉 我问一下
Uh, excuse me for asking,
你这算不算是给自己的死刑定了个期呢
But aren't you kind of signing your own death warrant?
我是指 在我们跟恶魔决斗后输了的话
I mean, what happens to you
你会怎么样
If we go up against the devil and lose?
第一 他会把我们全扫光
Number one -- he's gonna wipe us all out anyway.
第二 你们离开这里之后
Two -- after you leave here,
那些那些无处不在的约会还等着我继续长♥期♥旅行
I go on an extended vacation to all points nowhere.
第三 不如你们别失败呢
And three -- how about you don't miss?!
可以吗
Okay?!
低能们
Morons!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表