You know how many times we called?
你到哪儿去了
Where have you been?
练习轮椅杂技
Playing murderball.
这什么味道啊
What's that smell?
香皂吗
Is that soap?
你打扫卫生来着吗
Did you clean?
你以为你是我妈啊
What are you, my mother?
要你管
Bite me!
鲍比 认真点
Bobby, seriously.
我一直在工作
I've been working.
想办法阻止那个恶魔
You know, trying to find a way to stop the devil.
-有进展吗 -你觉得呢
- Find anything? - What do you think?
鲍比 只是
Bobby, it's just...
有个案子
there's a case
就发生在你家不到五英里的地方
less than five miles from your house.
本尼·萨顿那案子吗
What, the -- the Benny Sutton thing?
就为了这事儿吗
That's what this is about?
你老早就知道这事
You knew about this?
废话 当然了 我早就做过调查了
Hell, yes. I checked into it already.
没什么不正常的啊
There's nothing here.
有目击者看见一个死人杀了人还叫正常啊
Except a witness who saw a dead guy commit murder.
什么目击者 迪格·韦尔斯
What witness? Digger Wells?
是他 怎么了
Yeah. So?
他就是个酒鬼
So, he's a drunk.
那怎么解释那场雷雨
Well, what about the lightning storms?
那个看似是恶鬼出现的前兆
They look like omens.
在二月这很常见
Except in February
南达科塔正处在雷雨季
in South Dakota in storm season.
伙计们 开始我也以为另有隐情
Guys, I thought it was something, too.
有时候事情就是这么简单
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
那究竟谁杀了那家伙
So who killed the guy?
谁都可能啊
Take your pick.
本尼·萨顿已经混♥蛋♥到一定程度了
This Benny Sutton guy was a grade-a son of a bitch.
他这么混♥蛋♥不是一天两天了
There's a list of the living a year long
大家都想给他点颜色看看
wouldn't mind putting a cap in his ass.
就是说你觉得这案子没什么异常
So, you're telling us... nothing?
很遗憾
Sorry.
看来你们这次是白来一趟了
Looks like you wasted a tank of gas on this one.
好吧
All right.
怎么了
What's up?
这不就是那个墓地吗
Isn't that the graveyard back there?
是又怎么了 鲍比早就查过了
Yeah. So what? Bobby already checked it out.
那又怎样呢 鲍比就不会出错啊
And? What, Bobby's never wrong?
我们过去看一眼 然后就上路
Come on. We'll take a peek, and then we'll hit the road.
没什么损失吧
Can't hurt.
看看这
Hey.
你觉得这是新挖开的吗
That look fresh to you?
绝对的
Yeah, actually.
到底怎么回事
What is going on here?
说不好 但绝对不是什么好事
I don't know, but something stinks.
别开枪 拜托了
Don't shoot me! Please!
钱都放在保险柜里
There's money in the safe.
我们不稀罕你的钱
We don't want your money.
那你们想要什么
What do you want?
什么都行 请别伤害我
Anything. Please...
你是克莱·汤姆森 对吗
You're Clay Thompson, right?
你们是谁
Who are you?
联邦调查局
FBI.
联邦调查局
FBI?
天啊 你们是为本尼那事来的
Oh, my god. This is about Benny.
本尼怎么了
Wha-- what about Benny?
他杀了我 他在我背后开枪
He killed me! He shot me in the back!
我就不应该让他尝点苦头吗
I'm supposed to let him get away with that?
等等 你是在认罪吗
Hold up. Are -- are you confessing?
拜托了 我会跟你们走 别吵醒我的孩子
Please. I'll go with you. Just -- just don't wake my kids.
你打算跟我们去哪
Y-you'll go with us where?
监狱
Jail.
让我先搞搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你是克莱·汤姆森 五年前就死了
You're Clay Thompson, and you died five years ago?
-是的 -三天前
- Yes. - And three days ago
你从坟墓里爬出来
you climbed out of your grave,
-杀了本尼·萨顿 -是的
- and you killed Benny Sutton? - Yes.
-那么其实你已经是死人了 -差不多吧
- So you are, in fact, a dead guy. - I guess.
我也说不清我是什么
I-I-I don't know what I am.
克莱
Clay?
我报♥警♥了
I called 911.
亲爱的别担心 这些人是联邦调查局的
It's okay, honey. These men are the FBI.
他们是为了本尼的事来的
They're here about Benny.
汤姆森先生 你还是最好
Why don't you come with us, Mr. Thompson?
跟我们走一趟吧
I think that'd be best.
迪恩
Dean.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
他就是个普通人
He's a soccer dad.
那你想拿他怎么办
What do you want to do with him?
不许动
Freeze!
放下枪
Drop your guns!
哇 好的
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. All right. Hey.
还记得你说的那个
Remember the guy you said that was dead
不可能杀人的死人吗
and couldn't possibly commit murder?
他就在那里
There he is.
那又怎样
And?
"那又怎样"
"And"?
那就请你
And you're welcome --
拿下这个活生生的僵尸杀手
for catching the undead killer zombie.
不管他是不是
Whatever he is or isn't --
你们都没有权利在大街上
that don't give you the right to shoot him
-向他开枪 -向我开枪
- in the middle of the street. - Shoot me?
-汤姆森先生 你可以走了 -放他走
- You're free to go, Mr. Thompson - Free to go?!
真不敢相信你们要杀我
I can't believe you were gonna kill me.
-你是个僵尸 -我是纳税人
- You're a zombie! - I'm a taxpayer!
怎么着 治安官受贿啦
So, what? Sheriff's on the take?
是的 没有
Yeah. No.
僵尸们向她行贿么
The zombies are paying her off?
他们现在是朋友啦
So, what? Now they're friends?
鲍比 那治安官不是讨厌你吗
Bobby, I thought the sheriff hated you?
是的 直到5天前
She did till five days ago.
5天前发生了什么
What happened five days ago?
镇子里的死人们都复活了
The dead started rising all over town.
那你早就知道了
So you knew about this?
是的
Yep.
我想萨姆的意思是 你骗了我们
I think what Sam meant to say is, you lied to us?
听着 我告诉过你们这案子没什么异常
Look -- I told you there was nothing here.
对你们而言就是没有
And there isn't. Not for you.
这儿可有僵尸
There are zombies here.
万物皆有其根源
There's zombies... and then there's zombies.
跟我来
Come with me.
你能不能说清楚到底...
You want to tell us what the hell --
嘿
Oh, hey.
我没想到你会带朋友回来
I didn't realize you were bringing company.
宝贝 现在是凌晨4点 你不用做饭的
It's 4 a.m., babe. You didn't need to cook.
我再去拿些碟子
Oh, please I'll get some more plates.
她是谁
Who was that?
凯伦 我妻子
Karen. My wife.
你新找的啊
Your new wife?
我死去的妻子
My dead wife.
辛格夫人 这太美味了
This is incredible, Mrs. Singer.
谢谢 迪恩
Thank you, Dean.
咋啦 就是好吃呀
What? It is.
很好 凯伦 谢谢
It's great, Karen. Thanks.
你能让我们单独呆一会么
Could you, um, just give us a minute?
你疯了吗 到底怎么回事
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表