往昔
迪恩
Dean!
莉莎
Lisa.
知道我为什么从不提起我的工作吗
You know how I never mentioned my job?
这就是我的工作
This is my job.
如果不是你 本早就没命了
Ben wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you.
你可以留下来
You're welcome to stay.
我不能
I can't.
这不是我的生活
It's not my life.
有个人的力量远强于米迦勒
There is someone besides Michael
他能够对付路西法
strong enough to take Lucifer.
-是谁 -上帝
- Who's that? - God.
我要找出上帝
I'm gonna find god.
我是约书亚
I'm Joshua.
你 能和上帝对话
You...talk to god?
他知道天启被开启了
He knows that the apocalypse has begun.
只不过他认为这跟他没什么关系
He just doesn't think it's his problem.
-跟他没关系 -他职责已尽
- No his problem? - He's finished.
又一个满嘴借口不负责任的老头 是吗
Just another deadbeat dad with a bunch of excuses, right?
可能约书亚在说谎
Maybe Joshua was lying.
我觉得他没有
I don't think he was.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我曾坚信
I believed in...
我们可以找到别的方法
We'll find another way.
我们仍可以阻止这一切 迪恩
We can still stop all this, Dean.
怎么阻止
How?
不知道
I don't know
但我们会找到办法的 你和我
But we'll find it. You and me.
我们会找到的
We'll find it.
当下
-再开快点 迪恩 -已经是极限了
- Drive faster, Dean. - I can't!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
当然 好得不得了
Yeah, I'm amazing.
你以前有见过这么多吗
You ever seen that many?
没 至少一个地方不会有这么多
No. No way. Not in one place.
到底怎么回事
What the hell?
该死的
Damn it!
[咒语]
这情形可不多见啊
Well, that's something you don't see every day.
你们俩没事吧
You two all right?
好得很
Peachy.
留神点儿 这 这儿可是处处危机四伏啊
Be careful. It's...Dangerous around here.
等等 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait.
不用道谢了
No need to thank us.
不是 稍微等一下 你们是谁
No, hold up a sec! Who are you?
我们是受路德教会洗礼过的自卫队
We're the sacrament Lutheran militia.
抱歉 是什么来着
I'm sorry -- the what?
我也不想告诉你们这些 但那些全是恶魔
I hate to tell you this, but those were demons,
而这一切都源于天启
and this is the apocalypse.
所以 小心点吧
So...Buckle up.
显然我们都是干同一行的
Looks like we're in the same line of business.
没错 都是同行
Yeah, and among colleagues.
那是警用散♥弹♥枪♥吧
That's a police-issue shotgun.
而那个卡车则是
That truck is, uh...
真是太有才了
Inspired.
这些玩意儿你们都是从哪儿搞来的
Where'd you guys pick up all this crap?
这些都是日积月累 水到渠成的
You know, you...Pick things up along the way.
得了 伙计们
Guys, come on.
整个国家都充斥着恶魔出现的征兆
This whole corner of the state is nuts with demon omens.
我们只不过想略尽绵力 仅此而已
We just want to help. That's all.
我们都是同一阵线的
We're on the same team here.
跟我们但说无妨
Just talk to us.
跟我们来
Follow us.
迪伦 这是教堂 把耳机摘了
Dylan, it's a church. Headphones off.
遵命 老妈
Yes, ma'am.
没想到在天启之际还能有如此浪漫之事
Who would have thought the apocalypse could be so romantic?
缔结连理 成立家庭 这是主的恩赐
Marriage, family -- it's a blessing.
尤其是在当下
Especially in times lik this.
所以好好珍惜
So hold on to that.
婚礼啊
Wedding?
没开玩笑吧
Seriously?
没有
Yeah.
到目前为止 这周已有8对新人完婚了
We've had eight so far this week.
罗布说你俩是猎杀恶魔的
So, Rob tells me you boys hunt demons.
是的 神父
Uh...Yes, sir.
那你们错过很多
You missed a few.
没错 谁说不是呢
Yeah, tell us about it.
知道为什么恶魔都聚在这儿吗
Any idea why they're here?
它们肯定是喜欢我们吧
They sure seem to like us, though.
跟我来 先生们
Follow me, gentlemen.
这么说 你是个传教士
So, you're a preacher.
出乎你的意料吗
Not what you expected, huh?
伙计 你可带着枪呢
Well, Dude, you're packing.
非常时期嘛
Strange times.
制盐弹的是个12岁的孩子吗
Is that a 12-year-old packing salt rounds?
每个人都加入进来了
Everybody pitches in.
整个教会吗
So, the whole church?
是整个镇
The whole town.
整个镇全是猎魔人
A whole town full of hunters?
真不知道该尖叫而逃还是该留下安居
I don't know whether to run screaming or buy a condo.
与其被恶魔追杀 还不如奋起反抗
Well, the demons were killing us. We had to do something.
为什么不向其他猎魔人求助呢
So why not call the naional guard?
-有人叫我们别去 -谁
- We were told not to. - By who?
行了 神父
Come on, Padre.
您都全副武装了还矜持啥
You're as locked and loaded as we've ever seen.
那些驱魔咒都是以诺语
And that exorcism was Enochian.
一定有人教过你什么
Someone's telling you something.
很抱歉 我 我不能透露
Look, I'm sorry. I, uh, I can't discuss it.
-爸爸 没关系 -莉亚
- Dad, it's okay. - Leah --
他们是温切斯特家的萨姆和迪恩 是自己人
It's Sam and Dean Winchester. They're safe.
我对他们了若指掌
I know all about them.
是吗
You do?
当然
Sure.
从天使那儿了解的
From the angels.
天使那儿 棒极了
The angels. Awesome.
别担心 他们不知道你们在这儿
Don't worry. They can't see you here.
你们肋骨上不是刻有咒文吗
The...Marks on your ribs, right?
那么 我们的事都是天使告诉你的
So, you know all about us because angels told you?
没错 当然还有其他事
Yes. Among other things.
比如那利落的驱魔法术
Like the snappy little exorcism spell.
而且他们还会告诉我恶魔
And they show me where the demons are gonna be
将在哪里现身 我们该如何反击
Before it happens, how to fight back.
她从没出过错 一次也没有
She's never been wrong. Not once.
-她很特别 -老爸
- She's very special. - Dad.
让我猜猜 在你看见预兆之前
Let me guess -- before you see something,
你头会很痛 还能看见闪光
You get a really bad migraine, you see flashing lights?
你怎么知道的
How'd you know?
你可不是我们遇到的第一个先知
'cause you're not the first prophet we've met.
但你是最迷人的
But you are the cutest.
别误会 我这话完全是出于敬意
I mean that with total respect, of course.
这是语♥音♥信箱 请留言给
You've reached the voicemail box of...
我不明白 干嘛要让我说自己的名字
I don't understand. Why do I have to say my name?
卡西 是我
Cass. Hey. Uh, it's me.
我们在明尼苏达的布卢厄斯县
So, we are in blue earth, Minnesota,
我们怕是需要你帮忙了
And, um, we could use a little help.
但愿你能收到
I...Hope you get this.
今晚很忙啊
Busy night.
甭提了 自从末日开启
I'm telling you, since the end started,
这里就没歇过
It's been like one long last call.
-这杯算我的 -谢谢
- That round's on me. - Thanks.
联♥系♥上卡西没
So, did you get ahold of cass?
是的 我给他留了言了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表