Oh,that's right. i forgot.
你以为我看一眼恶魔
You think i'll take one look at a demon
就会突然忘乎所以了
And suddenly fall off the wagon,
好像经过了这么多事情
As if,after everything,
我还没有得到教训似的
i haven't learned my lesson.
难道不是吗
Well,have you
如果你真的以为我会
If you actually think --
你最后一次看到她是在哪
So,where'd you see her last
就在前面
Up ahead.
你和迪恩之间发生了什么事
So,what's up with you and dean
这不难察觉
It was hard not to notice --
这些天你们兄弟到底碰到了什么诡异的事
How different things are between you guys these days.
很多糟糕的事吧
Lot of bad road there,huh
怎么了 某个女人爱上你了还是别的
What happened? some girl come between you or something
仅仅是工作上的压力
Just stresses of the job.
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it is.
你和乔一起猎杀恶魔 有点让人吃惊
Kind of surprised -- you and jo hunting.
你不是总说她不能过这种生活吗
Weren't you always saying she couldn't hack the life
的确不能
She can't.
但是如果她执意要这么做的话
But if she's gonna do it anyway
你想亲自照顾她
You want to keep an eye on her.
那个烟囱是在冒烟吗
Is that a chimney going
好像是的
Looks like it.
快来
Come on.
貌似我们找到他们的老巢了
Guess we found base camp.
恶魔不会感到寒冷
Demons don't get cold.
真奇怪 他们在烧什么
Makes you wonder what they're burning.
别动 臭娘们
Don't move,you evil skank!
别伤害她 别
Don't you hurt her. don't you --
让我妈妈回来 你这黑眼婊♥子♥
Give me my mom back,you black-eyed bitch!
艾伦 快跑
Ellen! run!
抓到你了 混♥蛋♥
Got you now,you bastard.
你是挣脱不了这个的
No way you're getting out of those.
你总算是上钩了
Did you up myself.
跟我预期的一样
You're stuck right where i want you.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的恶魔
You evil son of a bitch.
不
No.
等等
W-wait,wait,wait.
等等
Just -- just wait.
停下来
Stop!
求你了
Please!
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
The lord is my shepherd. i shall not want.
他使我躺卧在青草地上
He layeth me down in green pastures,
他再次拯救了我
And he raiseth me up again.
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
Yea,though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death
也不怕遭害
I shall fear no evil.
萨姆呢
Where's sam
它们抓了他么
They took him
恶魔们抓住了他么
Demons took him
上帝啊
Oh,my god.
它们在这里怎么办 那些恶魔
What if they're in here -- the demons
它们能进来么
Could they get in
不能
No.
大家都紧张起来
Everybody sit tight.
我得去
I got to
我们该定个计划先 把所有情况都跟我说一遍
Okay,we need to get a plan together. tell me everything.
求你了 别
Please! come on!
听着 这事有点不对
Look. something's not right.
知道么
Do you see that
上帝啊
Geez!
有没搞错
Come on!
停下来 听我说
Stop. listen to me.
等一下
Wait a second.
-为什么没用 -我不知道
Why isn't it working i don't know.
听我说 这事有些古怪
Look,listen to me. something's not right.
他可没自己想象的那么坚强
But he's not as strong as he thinks he is.
你能发现的
You can see that.
拜托
Please. please.
听我说
Just listen to me.
迪恩 乔也被附身了
Dean,one of them's in jo.
我们得把她安全地救出来
We got to get it out without hurting her.
它竟然叫我婊♥子♥
It called me a bitch.
你也太脆弱了吧
Bruise a little easy,don't you think
不是 我不是那意思
No,that's not what i meant.
它叫我黑眼婊♥子♥
It called me a black-eyed bitch.
这算是哪门子恶魔
What kind of demons are these
圣水和盐都没用
Holy water and salt roll right off.
我女儿也许是个傻子 但是她不笨啊
My daughter may be an idiot,but she's not stupid.
她带着反附身的咒语
She wears an anti-possession charm.
这有点奇怪了 对吧
It's all kind of weird,right
所有的事都不对劲
The whole thing's off.
你觉得呢
What's your instinct
我觉得
My instinct
我觉得应该打给鲍比或者萨姆
My instinct is to call bobby and ask for help. or sam.
哟 那倒是麻烦了 这里就我俩
Well,tough. all you got's me,and all i got's you.
好好想想
So let's figure it out.
好
All right.
你知道鲁弗斯为什么来这个镇么
Do you know why rufus came to town
有什么特别的预兆么
Was there a specific omen
他有说些跟水有关的
He said something about water.
我只知道这些
That's all i know.
神父 你知道什么跟水有关的事吗
Padre,you know what she's talking about -- the water
河 河突然被污染了
The river -- ran polluted all of a sudden.
什么时候
When
上个礼拜三
Last wednesday.
第二天就有恶魔出现了
And the demon thing started up the next day.
还有有别的吗
Anything else anything.
有是有 不过挺像随机事件的
Maybe. but it's pretty random.
有随机事件是好事
Good. random's good.
流星 这算么
Shooting star -- does that count
非常大 同一晚 周三
Real big. Same night ... Wednesday.
绝对算数
That definitely counts.
你认为这是外太空来的
So,uh,you think that all this comes from outer space
这可不是《X档案》 伙计
This isn't X Files,pal.
就有烧着的大星
And there fell a great star from heaven,
好像火把从天上落下来 落在江河上
Burning like a torch,and it fell upon the river,
这星名叫“苦堇”
And the name of the star was Wormwood.
就有许多人死了
And many men died.
《启示录》八章十节
Revelation 8: 10.
你的意思是 这是天启的一部分
Are you saying that this is about the Apocalypse?
可以这么说
You could say.
这些预兆 是什么的前兆
And these specific omens ... they're prelude to what?
天启四骑士
The four horsemen.
骑红马的是哪一个
And which one rides the red horse?
战争
War.
主道上停的那辆红色野马
That cherry Mustang parked on main
你不会认为天启骑士驾的是车吧
You can't think that a car...
是我就这么干
It's the way I'd roll.
我是说 想想看
I mean,think about it.
全都对的上
It all makes sense.
如果战争化成人形来到这
If War is a dude and he's here,
或许是他在作怪
Maybe he's messing with our heads.
让我们彼此为敌
Turning us on each other.
你说乔叫你黑眼睛婊♥子♥
You said Jo called you a black-eyed bitch.
他们以为我们是恶魔 我们以为他们是恶魔
They think we're demons. We think they're demons.
如果根本没有恶魔
What if there are no demons at all
我们是在互相残杀呢
And we're all just killing each other?
等下 慢点儿说
Wait ... just back up.
这是天启
It's the Apocalypse
很抱歉 神父
Sorry,padre.
你到底是谁
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表