I know.
我预见到了
I saw it.
我刚刚正写到那里
I'm just working on the pages.
你知道最后一战是在哪里吗
Did you see where the title fight goes down?
天使们把它作为最高机密
The angels are keeping it top secret --
非常隐秘
Very hush-hush.
可恶
Aw, crap.
但是我还是看到了
But I saw it anyway.
这是先知的特权
Perks of being a prophet.
明天正午
It's tomorrow, high noon --
一个叫斯塔尔墓地的地方
Place called Stull Cemetery.
斯塔尔墓...
Stull ceme--
等等 我知道这个地方
Wait. I know that.
是在劳伦斯郊外的一个古老墓地
That's -- that's an old boneyard outside of Lawrence.
为什么在劳伦斯
Why Lawrence?
我不知道
I don't know.
万事总得有始有终吧
It all has to end where it started, I guess.
好吧 恰克 听着
All right, Chuck, look,
你知道有其他解决方法吗
You know of any way to short-circuit this thing?
除了用那些戒指
Besides the rings?
没有 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
那你知道接下来会发生什么吗
Well, do you have any idea what's gonna happen next?
我也想知道
I wish that I did.
但目前为止 我真的不知道
But I-I just -- I honestly don't know yet.
好吧 谢谢 恰克
All right. Thanks, chuck.
你要去哪儿
You goin' someplace?
是去干蠢事吧
You're goin' to do somethin' stupid.
都写你脸上了
You got that look.
我要去和萨姆谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Sam.
你怎么就是不放弃呢
You just don't give up.
他是我弟弟
It's Sam!
如果你在这里都唤不醒他
If you couldn't reach him here,
那在战场上就更唤不醒他
You're certainly not gonna be able to on the battlefield.
反正我们都已经输了
Well, if we've already lost,
我也没什么可顾虑了吧
I guess I got nothing to lose, right?
我只是想提醒你
I just want you to understand --
即使你去了也无能为力
The only thing that you're gonna see out there
只能眼睁睁看着米迦勒杀死你弟弟
Is michael killing your brother.
那我也要陪他一起死
Well, then I ain't gonna let him die alone.
见到你真高兴 米迦勒
It's good to see you, michael.
我也是
You too.
我等待这一刻已多时
It's been too long.
终于走到这一步 真是激动人心
Can you believe it's finally here?
不
No.
我没什么感觉
Not really.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
早就蓄势待发
As I'll ever be.
我心里还有个声音在阻止我
A part of me wishes we didn't have to do this.
是的
Yeah.
我和你一样
Me too.
那为什么还要如此
Then why are we?
你心里清楚
Oh, you know why.
经过你的所作所为 我已别无选择
I have no choice, after what you did.
我又做了什么
What I did?
那根本不是我的错
What if it's not my fault?
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
仔细想想
Think about it.
父亲创造了一切
Dad made everything.
也是他造就了我
Which means he made me who I am.
他想要恶魔存在
God wanted the devil.
所以呢
So?
那又何必如此
So why?
为何要让我们自相残杀
And why make us fight?
我真是不明白
I just can't figure out the point.
那你想说什么
What's your point?
我们非要拼个你死我活
We're going to kill each other.
这又是何苦
And for what?
就因为是父亲的考验吗
One of dad's tests.
而我们甚至都被蒙在鼓里
And we don't even know the answer.
我们是亲兄弟
We're brothers.
我们没必要再受他摆布
Let's just walk off the chessboard.
很抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I-I can't do that.
我是忠诚的儿子 必须奉命行事
I'm a good son, and I have my orders.
你不必遵守那些命令
But you don't have to follow them.
你这是让我堕天吗
What, you think I'm gonna rebel?
在这种时候
Now?
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
求你了 米迦勒
Please, Michael --
弟弟 你真是一点都没变
You know, you haven't changed a bit, little brother.
总是埋怨别人 却从不审视自己
Always blaming everybody but yourself.
我们曾在一起的时光是多么快乐
We were together. We were happy.
但你却背叛了我 我们大家
But you betrayed me -- all of us --
甚至逼走了我们的父亲
and you made our father leave.
没人逼迫他
No one makes dad do anything.
是他如此对待我们
He is doing this to us.
路西法 你是个恶魔
You're a monster, Lucifer.
我必须杀了你
And I have to kill you.
如果非要如此
If that's the way it's got to be...
那你就来试试吧
...then I'd like to see you try.
Gunter, Glieben, Glauchen, Globen
All Right
I Got Something To Say
Hey
It'S Better To Burn Out
Yeah
ThAn Fade Awa-a-a-y
All Right
Oh!
伙计们 好啊
Howdy, boys.
We'Re Gonna Burn This Damn Place Down
OOh, OOh
Down To The Ground
抱歉 打扰你们了吗
Sorry. Am I interrupting something?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
迪恩
Dean.
尽管你一直都很蠢
Even for you,
但跑来这里 还真是蠢到家了
this is a whole new mountain of stupid.
我没空理你 我正和萨姆说话呢
I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to Sam.
迪恩 我已不再需要你
You're no longer the vessel, Dean.
你没资格来这儿
You got no right to be here.
亚当 如果你听得到的话 我很抱歉
Adam, if you're in there somewhere, I am so sorry.
亚当现在不在
Adam isn't home right now.
木鱼脑袋 我回头再来找你
Well, then you're next on my list, buttercup.
现在 我得先跟他算账
But right now, I need five minutes with him.
你这恶心人的蛆虫
You little maggot.
这里没你什么事
You are no longer a part of this story!
嘿 小屁屁
Hey, ass-butt!
有毛搞错 小屁屁
"Ass-butt"?
他很快就会回来 到时估计气疯了
He'll be back -- and upset --
但好歹为你争取了点时间
But you got your five minutes.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
你刚是用圣火驱逐了我兄弟吗
Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?
不是吧
Uh...no.
除了我 没人能动米迦勒
No one dicks with Michael but me.
小萨姆 听得见我说话吗
Sammy, can you hear me?
告诉你
You know...
看在小萨姆面上
I tried to be nice...
我对你一直很温柔
for Sammy's sake.
但你
But you...
真是我的眼中钉
are such a pain...
肉中刺
in my ass.
不要
N-o-o-o-o!
没用的
Yes.
小萨姆
Sammy?
你在吗
Are you in there?
他是在 没错
Oh, he's in here, all right.
他还要亲自打得你体无完肤
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表