布拉德 等我两分钟
Brad, just give me two minutes.
不行 老兄
No, man. No.
我是这个项目的负责人
I'm the project leader on this thing,
我不会让我的副手
And I'm not gonna half-ass it
被一个才遇见一个礼拜的
Just 'cause my wingman has gone mental
贱♥人♥迷住了
Over some chick he met, like, a week ago.
吉姆
Jim?
什么乱七八糟的
Holy crap.
你刚才在哪呢
Where were you?
我明白
I know.
我只是必须得
It's just I had to --
吉姆 你爱工作多过了我
You can't choose work over me, Jim!
我没有 珍妮斯
I won't, Janice.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry --
小吉 无意冒犯 但说实话老兄
Jimbo, due respect, but honestly, bro --
我们到底要怎样 吉米
What are we gonna do, Jimmy?
我不知道 宝贝儿
I don't know, baby.
像是不管我们怎么做
Seems like whatever we do,
总有些事会把我们分开
Something in life is always gonna keep us apart --
在工作 在家 甚至睡觉的时候
Work, family, sleep.
也许咱们该一起去监狱
Now prison, maybe...
也许吧
Maybe.
但我有个好主意
But I think I have an idea...
怎么样我们才能在一起
How we can stay together...
永远在一起
Forever...
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
马雷探员 你总是适时出现
Agent Marley, you just can't stay away.
听说你又接到了一宗情侣自杀
Heard you tagged another double suicide.
是啊 我刚把他们装起来
Well, I just finished closing them up.
科尔曼医生 这是我搭档 克里夫探员
Dr. Corman, this is my partner, special agent Cliff.
你好 克里夫探员
Agent Cliff.
我做完了初步尸检
I've finished my prelims.
我摘下那些器官送去做毒理检验
I pulled the organ sets and sent off the tox samples.
好的 你不介意我们看看尸体吧
Great. You mind if we take a look at the bodies?
不介意
Not at all.
但是就像我说的
But like I said --
他们最新鲜饱满的部分都已经装盒了
Their...good-and-plenties are already tupperwared.
真棒
Super.
钥匙交给前台的马蒂
Leave the keys with Marty up front.
别忘了 绅士们
And please, gentlemen...
打开之后记得冷冻
Refrigerate after opening...
做我的爱人吧
Be my valentine?
哇哦 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second.
这些心脏都有一样的标记
These hearts both have identical marks.
看看这个
Check this out.
像是某个字母
It looks like some kind of letter.
不会吧
Oh, no.
怎么了
What?
我觉得这个是以诺克符咒
I think it's Enochian.
你是说那种天使抓痕吗
You mean like angel scratches?
就像咱俩肋骨上刻的那东西吗
So you think it's like the tagging on our ribs?
迪恩 我不知道
Dean, I don't know.
见鬼
Ah, hell.
卡西 我是迪恩
Cass, it's Dean.
对 圣詹姆斯医疗中心
Yeah, room 31-c, basement level...
地下一层 31-C房♥间
St. James medical center.
我到了
I'm there now.
是 我看出来了
Yeah, I get that.
那我就 挂电♥话♥了
I'm gonna hang up now.
好
Right.
你说的对 萨姆 这些是天使的记号♥
You're right, Sam. These are angelic marks.
我想另外那些心脏上面
I imagine you'll find similar marks
也会有类似的记号♥
on the other couples' hearts as well --
那到底是什么 那记号♥什么意思
So, what are they? I mean, what do they mean?
那是结合记号♥
It's a mark of union.
这对男女本来想进行交♥配♥的
This man and woman were intended to mate.
好吧 那记号♥是谁弄上去的
Okay, but who put them there?
你们人类称他们为"丘比特"
Well, your people call them "Cupid."
什么
A what?
人类的神话中记载丘比特属于低等天使
What human myth has mistaken for "Cupid"
这是错误的
is actually a lower order of angel.
严格来说 他们是小天使 第三阶天使
Technically it's a cherub, third-class.
小天使
Cherub?
对 他们无处不在
Yeah, they're all over the world.
数量很多
There are dozens of them.
你是说那个裹着尿布飞来飞去的小胖孩
You mean the little flying fat kid in diapers?
他们并没有失禁
They're not incontinent.
好 不论如何
Okay, anyways.
所以你的意思是
So, what you're saying --
我的意思是 有一个丘比特在人间作乱
What I'm saying is a Cupid has gone rogue.
在他再次杀戮之前 我们必须阻止他
and we have to stop him -- before he kills again.
相当合理
Naturally.
当然得阻止他
Of course we do.
怎么 你碰巧知道
So, what, you just happen to know
他喜欢这里大♥波♥斯菊是吗
he likes the cosmos at this place?
这里是人类进行繁殖的中心地带
This place is a nexus of human reproduction.
绝对吻合丘比特
It's exactly the kind of --
选择传播情欲地点的标准
...of garden the Cupid will come to -- to pollinate.
等等
Wait a minute.
你不饿吗
You're not hungry?
不饿啊
No.
干嘛 我不饿啊
What? I'm not hungry.
这么说你不吃了吧
Then you're not gonna finish that?
他来了
He's here.
在哪
Where?
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
在那儿
There.
你是说坐在同一侧的那对情侣吗
You mean the same-side-of-the-booth couple over there?
我们后面见
Meet me in the back.
卡西 他在哪儿
Cass, where is he?
我困住他了
I have him tethered.
[咒语]
Zoda kama mahrana.
显露真身吧
Manifest yourself.
他在哪儿
So, where is he?
我在这儿呐
Here I am!
救命啊
Help!
噢哟 救援马上就到
Oh, help is on the way.
就来了哟 就来了哟
Yes, it is. Yes, it is.
你好呀
Hello, you!
这就是丘比特
This is Cupid?
是
Yes.
再瞧瞧你
And look at you, huh?
-不要 -要的
- No. - Yes!
要的要的要的
Yes, yes, yes!
这是开战了吗 我们要开打了吗
Is this a fight? Are we in a fight?
这是他们的 问好方式
This is... their handshake.
-我不喜欢 -没人喜欢
- I don't like it. - No one likes it.
我有什么可以帮你们的
What can I do for you?
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
做什么
Doing what?
你的目标 那些被你标记的人
Your targets -- the ones you've marked --
他们在互相屠♥杀♥
they're slaughtering each other.
什么
What?
是吗
They are?
听着 小裸男
Listen, birthday suit,
我们都知道了
We know, okay?
我们知道你满世界乱飞
We know you been flittin' around,
用你那个毒箭对人们乱射一气
popping people with your poison arrow,
让他们互相残杀
making them murder each other!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表