往昔
我曾经功成名就
I was on the fast track once.
一直都是每月最佳员工
Employee of the month every month -- forever.
然后他们让我解决你们的问题
And then they assigned me you.
我竟然不能解决
I can't close the deal
几个穿着法兰绒的可怜虫
on a couple of pathetic, flannel-wearing maggots?
大家都嘲笑我
Everybody's laughing at me.
我们是约翰·温彻斯特的儿子
We're John Winchester's sons.
我还有哥哥
I've got brothers?
亚当不该受这诅咒
Adam doesn't have to be cursed.
他是温彻斯特家的人 他已经被诅咒了
He's a Winchester. He's already cursed.
你不是亚当 一直就不是
You're not Adam. You've never been Adam.
你是食尸鬼
You're a ghoul.
你杀不死路西法 你在逐渐失去对自己
You can't kill the devil, and you're losing faith
和你弟弟的信心
in yourself, your brother.
上帝是你最后的希望
God was your last hope.
你不是要去做蠢事吧
Are you gonna do something stupid?
比如说
Like what?
比如米迦勒版迪恩
Like Michael stupid.
不管你打算干什么 别去
Whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it.
我必须去
I have to.
当下
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
被炒鱿鱼了
Pink-slipped?
那么明显哈
That obvious, huh?
同病相怜
Takes one to know one.
外包惹的祸
"Outsourcing."
你犯了何种反♥人♥类♥罪行
What was your crime against humanity?
千年项目
Deal of the millennium.
最最简单的一个同意都要不到
Couldn't even get the one simple "Yes" I needed.
最低盈利要求总得达到 是吧
Got to nail that bottom line, right?
了解
Hear that.
上面那些人唯一关心的就是
All they care about upstairs, ain't it?
结果 结果 结果
Results, results, results.
他们不了解
They don't know.
他们从不下到底层 到这滩烂泥里
They're not down on the ground, in the mud,
跟你们这些猪一样肮脏的人类打交道
nose to nose with all you pig-filthy humans.
我说得不对吗
Am I right?
太对了 肮脏的什么
Absolutely -- filthy what?
我说 他们的义气都哪儿去了
I mean, whatever happened to personal loyalty?
我为他们工作多久了
How long have I worked for these guys?
五千年 六千年
Five millennia? Six?
感觉确实那么久
Seems like it, don't it?
说得对 就是这样
Damn straight, it does.
再来两杯
Two more.
撒迦
Zach.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
你下一步想怎么办 斯图尔特
What are you gonn do next, Stuart?
还没想好
Hell, I don't know.
或许做些与网略有关的工作
Maybe something to do with the Internet.
是嘛
Yeah?
地震了
Whoa. Earthquake?
不是
No.
是我老板
My boss.
来吧
Go ahead.
给我个了断
Get it over with.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
等等
Wait
什么
What?
是的 任何事情 当然
Yes! Anything. Of course.
只要让我回去 我不会让你失望的
Just -- just put me back in. You won't regret it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you!
小子们 爷又上岗了
Back in business, boys!
凶鬼恶灵
[罗伯特·辛格 收]
给别人寄糖呢吗
Sending someone a candygram?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你要去自杀 是不是
You're gonna kill yourself, right?
告别之旅的行程很容易猜得到
It's not too hard to figure out the stops on the farewell tour.
莉莎过得怎么样
How's Lisa doing, anyway?
我没想去自杀
I'm not gonna kill myself.
是吗
No?
这么说米迦勒不会拿你当牵线木偶来使
So, Michael's not about to make you his muppet?
你到底想怎样 就这样结束了吗
What the hell, man? This is how it ends?
你就 甩手不干了
You just... Walk out?
我猜是的
Yeah, I guess.
你怎么可以这样
How could you do that?
我怎么可以
How could I?
一直都在逃避的是你
All you've ever done is run away!
我错了 每一次的逃避都是错误的
And I was wrong every single time I did.
求你了
Just... Please...
先别放弃
Not now.
鲍比在研究对策
Bobby is working on something.
是吗 什么对策
Oh, really? What?
根本没有对策 你心里清楚
You got nothing, and you know it.
你知道我一定要阻止你
You know I have to stop you.
好啊 你放马过来吧
Yeah, well, you can try.
不过别忘了
But just remember,
这次可没有恶魔血助你一臂之力了
you're not all hopped up on demon blood this time.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
可我带了帮手
But I brought help.
好 真好 太好了
Yeah, no, this is good, really.
八个月来各种瞎忙活 一无所获
Eight months of turned pages and screwed pooches,
可是今天 一夜之间就会发生奇迹
But tonight... tonight's when the magic happens.
别捣乱
You ain't helping.
那你怎么还不让我滚蛋
Yeah, well, why don't you let me get out of your hair, then?
你犯什么病了
What the hell happened to you?
犯了认清现实的病
Reality happened.
使用原♥子♥弹♥是唯一的办法
Nuclear's the only option we have left.
米迦勒能干掉路西法 救下很多人
Michael can ice the devil, save a boatload of people.
但不是所有人
But not all of them.
我们必须找其他办法
We got to think of something else.
你说着倒是容易
Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say,
如果路西法把地球毁了
but if Lucifer burns this mother down
而我本可以改变这一切
and I could have done something about it,
猜猜怎么着 都是我的错
guess what -- that's on me.
你不能就此放弃 孩子
You can't give up, son.
你不是我父亲
You're not my father.
更无法理解我的立场
And you ain't in my shoes.
那是什么
What is that?
是我想用来射穿自己脑袋的子弹
That's the round I mean to put through my skull.
每天早上 我都会看着它
Every morning, I look at it,
我在想
and I think...
或许今天就该是我瞑目之日了
"Maybe today's the day I flip the lights out."
但我没有那么做
But I don't do it.
我绝不会那么做
I never do it.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我答应过你们 我不会放弃
Because I promised you I wouldn't give up!
卡西 你还好吗
Cass, you okay?
不好
No.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有点不对劲
Something's happening.
哪里
Where?
麻烦让让 我要拿瓶酒
I'm gonna get a beer. Do you mind?
来帮忙
Help.
孩子们
Boys!
这是谁
Who is it?
我们的弟弟
That's our brother.
等等 你们的弟弟 亚当
Wait a minute. Your brother? Adam?
卡西 怎么回事
Cass, what the hell?
天使干的
Angels.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表