Westerners -- I swear, the sheer arrogance.
以为自己是地球上唯一的神族
You think you're the only ones on earth?
依仗着上帝的名义烧杀抢掠
You pillage and you butcher in your god's name.
但其实你们不是唯一的宗教神话
But you're not the only religion.
他也不是唯一的神祗
And he's not the only god.
你以为你们可以让地球分崩离析吗
And now you think you can just rip the planet apart?
你们错了
You're wrong.
世上有成千上万的神
There are billions of us.
我们是最先来这儿的
And we were here first.
要是有人活到世界的尽头
If anyone gets to end this world...
就是我
...it's me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
他们也会死
They can die.
我们可以杀死路西法
We can kill Lucifer.
是啊 你们这些原始野蛮的滑头
All right, you primitive screwheads.
听着
Listen up.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我别无选择
I'm out of options.
现在 等哪一天
Now, on any other given day,
我一定会杀了你们的
I'd be doing my damnedest to, uh, kill you,
你们这些肮脏血腥的黑猩猩
You filthy, murdering chimps.
但是
But, uh, hey...
现在是危急时刻
Desperate times.
所以即使我非常地想
So even though I'd love nothing better
割开你们的喉咙 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
Than to slit your throats, you...dicks...
但我还是要帮你们
...I'm gonna help you.
我会帮你们解决掉路西法
I'm gonna help you ice the devil.
然后照例 我们就可以互杀了
And then we can all get back to ganking each other, like normal.
你们想要路西法
You want Lucifer?
他的名字可不在电♥话♥薄上
Well, dude's not in the yellow pages.
但是我很萨姆 我们可以把他引到这里
But me and Sam, we can get him here.
怎么做
How?
首先 你要先把那些主菜端走
First, you let those main courses go.
然后我们再说
Then we talk.
我们要么就一起对付路西法
We can either take on the devil together
要不你们这些混♥蛋♥可以吃掉我
Or you lame-ass bitches can eat me.
没有比喻的意思
Literally.
快点 大家快走
Come on, everybody! Let's go!
走 走 走 走
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
走 走 走 离开这里
Go! Go! Go! Get out of here!
喂 迪恩
Psst! Dean!
别望向我
D-- t Don'look at me
表现自然点儿
Act natural.
上车
Get in.
老兄 我今天就没碰上自然的事
Man, there is nothing natural about this at all.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你以为我会让迦梨拿到我的真刃
You think I'd give Kali my real sword?
那东西可以杀死我呀
That thing can kill me.
那他们拿的是什么
Then what do they have in there?
假的
A fake.
我用一听橙子片变的
Made it out of a can of diet orange slice.
那么
So, uh...
去把我们的血偷回来吧
Go snag our blood, would ya?
什么
What?
我听到你们讲话了
I heard you in there.
迦梨喜欢你 你能混进去
Kali likes you. You can get close.
血浆一到手 我们就可以溜了
Lift the plasma, then we vamoose.
不行
No.
把真刃交出来
Hand over the real blade.
或者干脆硬气点站出来
Better yet, why don't you sack up
帮我们消灭路西法
And help us take down Lucifer?
-你开玩笑的吧 -我认真的
- You can't be serious. - Deadly.
你何时开始跟怪物穿一条腿裤子了
Since when are you butt-buddies with a bunch of monsters?
他们在你眼里就是怪物 我有说错吗
That's all they are to you, aren't they?
我知道 萨姆说得对 我是疯了
All right, you know what? Sam was right. It's nuts.
但这是我最好的主意
But it's the best idea I've heard.
除非你还有高招
So unless you have a better one...
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
我呢 出去凉快着
Me, I'm blowing John's town.
那群旅鼠要跳崖
Those lemmings want to run off a clif
不关我的事
That's their business.
我看透你了 知道吗
I see right through you. You know that?
总说聪明话 一副满不在乎的表情
The smart-ass shell, the whole "I could give a crap" thing.
相信我 我再清楚不过了
Believe me, it takes one to know one.
-是嘛 -正是
- That so? - Yes.
里面那些怪物跟你或许不是血亲
And maybe those freaks in there aren't your blood,
但也算是同族
But they are your family.
他们刚刚把我一剑穿心了呢
They just stabbed me in the friggin' heart!
就算如此你还是关心他们 不是吗
Maybe, but you still give a crap about them, don't you?
迪恩
Dean ...
你再不出手 他们就死定了
Now, they're gonna die in there without you.
我不能杀自己的哥哥
I can't kill my brother.
是不能 还是不愿
"Can't" Or "Won't"?
我就知道
That's what I thought.
由你来召唤路西法
So, you're going to summon Lucifer?
算是吧
Sort of.
只要你们帮我把肋骨上的印记消掉
I just need you to squeegee some stuff from my ribs,
他顷刻就到
And he'll come running.
直接弄折不是更简单
Breaking them would be easier.
演出到此结束
Show's over.
刃是假的
Sword's a fake.
加百列依旧活蹦乱跳
And Gabriel ... he's still kicking.
真不想告诉你 大姐 你被人耍了
I hate to break it to you, sister, but you've been tricked.
入住
Checking in.
路西法
Lucifer.
感谢光临
Thanks for coming.
呼唤我 算你识相
Oh, you did right calling me.
就是
It's just...
里面那些家伙的想法 有点
The way the talk is heading in there, it's...
太疯狂了
It's insane.
知道吗 我真不理解你们这些异教♥徒♥
You know, I never understood you pagans.
你们这群 渺小的东西
You're such... petty little things.
总是杀来杀去
Always fighting...
相互出♥卖♥♥♥ 乐此不疲
Always happy to sell out your own kind.
难怪地球最终归了我们
No wonder you forfeited this planet to us.
你们比人类更糟糕
You are worse than humans.
甚至比恶魔更糟糕
You're worse than demons.
却又自称为神
And yet you claim to be gods.
他们还说我傲慢呢
And they call me prideful.
出什么事了
What's happening?
是他
It's him.
怎么可能
How?
没意义了
Does it matter?
把我们都瞬移出去
Shazam us out of here, would you?
做不到了
We can't.
当然做不到
Of course you can't.
没请示妈咪不能出门
You didn't say "Mother, may I?"
萨姆 迪恩 很高兴又见面了
Sam, Dean. Good to see you again.
巴尔德尔 别
Baldur...don't.
你以为这地球是你的
You think you own the planet?
谁给你的权力
What gives you the right?!
权力不是给的
No one gives us the right.
是夺来的
We take it.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
有事
Not really.
迟到总比不到强
Better late than never, huh?
用生命看好它
Guard this with your life.
小路
Lucy.
我回来了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表