but we could use the backup.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
我做不到
I can't.
我们知道在阿尔伯克基发生了什么
We know what happened in Albuquerque.
你根本不了解
You don't know the half of it.
天呐 我以前就像你们俩一样
God...I used to be just like you two.
我以前一直以为自己是不可战胜的
I used to think I was invincible.
但是后来
And then...
我发现我并不是
Well, I found out I'm not.
马丁 你依旧是个猎人
Martin. You are still a hunter.
不 我不是
No, I'm not!
我很没用
I'm useless!
你们觉得我♥干♥吗去调查加州旅馆
Why you think I checked myself into the hotel California?
我本该尽我所能的帮助你们
I'd give anything to help you boys.
我很想那样做
I would.
但是 我做不到
But I-I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
他还在大楼里
He's still in the building.
你去西面找 我看看东面
You take the west wing. I'll take the east.
不 不
No! No!
看他的胳膊
Look at his arm!
伤口没有燃烧
The cut's not burning!
不是他
It's not him!
他不是死灵
It's not him.
你还好吗
You okay?
不
No.
我一点都不好
No, I'm not okay.
我...我...我
I...I...I...
我感觉
I am...
爽呆了
Awesome!
他们给你打♥针♥了
They give you something?
是的
Oh, yeah.
他们 该不该打的都打了
They -- they gave me everything.
那...
It...
那简直是太让人激 动了
It's spectacu...lacular.
你一直是个快乐的小醉汉
You always were a happy drunk.
迪恩
Dean...
那个医生不是死灵
The doctor wasn't a wraith.
我知道
I know.
我不知道为什么
I don't understand it.
我是说 我当时在镜子里面看到的
I mean, I saw it in the mirror.
那不是人类
It wasn't human.
或者是你幻视了
Or you're seeing things.
或...或...或许你真的要疯了
Maybe -- m-maybe -- maybe you're going crazy.
我可没疯
I'm not crazy.
得了吧
Well, come on.
我觉得 你已经 半疯好一阵子了
I mean, you've been at least... half crazy for a long time.
自从你从地狱回来
Since you got back from hell --
甚至可能在那之前
Or since before that, even.
我们...我们身在精神病院
And we're in a -- we're in a mental hospital.
没准 你到头来真的疯了
Ma-maybe -- maybe you finally cracked.
你知道 或许
You know, maybe --
或许现在是真正的 彻底的疯掉了
Maybe now you are really, for-real crazy.
我弄错了 就是这样
I made a mistake. That's all.
我会找到那死灵的
I'll find the thing.
好的 我知道
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I know.
没事的
It's okay. Hey.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
没关系的
It's okay...
因为你是我哥哥
'cause you're my brother...
我会永远爱你的
And I still love ya.
啵
Boop.
你今天没来参加我们的谈话治疗
You missed our session today.
我有点儿忙
I'm a little busy.
还在猎杀那个死灵吗
Still hunting that wraith?
人们正在死去
People are dying.
总会有人死的
People die all the time.
小姐 你干吗
Look, lady, why don't you
非得管我猎鬼的事
just let me do my job,
没准我还能救你一命呢
maybe save your life?
我担心的可不是自己的命
It's not my life that I'm worried about.
我的天 我很好 明白吗
Oh, my go-- I am fine, okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
得了吧 就算你不信
Come on. Even you don't believe that.
你将自己置身于这么大的压力之下
All this pressure that you're putting yourself under,
所有这些自责 这会要你的命的
all this guilt -- it's killing you.
你没法拯救所有人
You can't save everybody.
你做不到
You can't.
这些天你根本没能救到任何人 迪恩
Hell, these days, you can't save anybody, Dean.
-你说什么 -我说的是事实 迪恩
- What'd you say? - The truth, Dean.
艾伦和乔是因为你死的
You got Ellen and Jo killed.
你朝路西法开枪 却没法干掉他
You shot Lucifer, but you couldn't gank him.
你阻止不了萨姆去杀莉莉丝
You couldn't stop Sam from killing Lilith,
对了 你还打破了第一道封印
And, oh, yeah, you broke the first seal.
你做的一切都是失败的
All you do is fail.
你真的觉得你 迪恩·温彻斯特
Did you really think that you, Dean Winchester,
就凭借普通教育水平和一种无所谓的态度
with a G.E.D. And a give-'em-hell attitude,
就能将恶魔打败
were gonna beat the devil?
省省吧
Please.
这个世界要玩完了
The world is gonna burn,
你对此无能为力
and there is nothing that you can do about it.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是怎么知道这些事情的
How do you know that stuff?!
嘿 冷静点
Hey. Settle down.
告诉我
Tell me!
我叫你冷静
I said settle down.
你难道是
Are you...
她是谁
Who is she?
谁
Who?
你瞎呀 她呗
What are you, blind?! Her!
兄弟 那里没人
Pal, there's nobody there.
我并不存在 迪恩
I'm not real, dean.
我在你的思想里
I'm in your head...
因为你就要疯了
'cause you are going crazy.
离我远点
Just leave me alone.
你想见我
You asked to see me?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
我
I, um...
我只是想和你道歉
I just wanted to apologize.
伤了你我深感抱歉
I feel horrible about what I did to you.
我以为你是怪物
I thought you were a monster.
我知道
I know that.
问题是 为什么呢
The question is, why?
我 我当时
I-I was...
原因不重要了
It doesn't matter, um...
因为昨晚的事过后
because after what happened last night,
我终于
I-I had a...
想清楚了
moment of clarity.
我意识到 世上根本就没有怪物这东西
I realized there's no such thing as monsters.
听你这么说 我很欣慰
Well, I'm...glad to hear you say that.
不过说实话
But honestly?
有怪物的幻想对你来说
Monsters are the least
已经是微不足道的问题了
of your problems.
出现幻觉 人们可以学着适应并且生存下去
People can learn to live with delusions,
可你内心的那种愤怒
but the anger I saw in you.
我
I...
你打伤了那两个人 而且你还想杀了我
You hurt those two men, and you were going to kill me.
当你对我穷追不舍的时候
The look in your eyes
你眼中的那种神色
when you came after me --
我
I...
就好像 你已经丧失人性了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表