要是没找什么的话 2点回旅馆去
Well, you come up dry, circle back to the motel in two.
轮到你买♥♥晚饭了
Your turn to grab dinner.
-和平时吃的一样吗 -加培根
- Usually - Extra bacon.
来杯啤酒吗
Can I get a beer?
好
Yep.
你知不知道
You wouldn't happen to know of a poker game
这里面有人在玩扑克
Going on in back, would you?
这是酒吧 不是赌场
It's a bar, not a casino.
有个叫本的朋友说你知道
My friend ben told me you'd know.
不认识什么叫本的
Don't know any ben.
当然啦
Sure you do.
自作聪明的秃头 一个花花肠子
You know, balding, smart-ass, real ladies' man?
听着 朋友 告诉你
Listen, pal, I told you --
我根本不认识本
I don't know any ben.
也不知道什么扑克游戏
I don't know nothing about a game.
你确定吗 因为
You sure? 'cause, uh...
你好像真的认识你哦 (本·富兰克林印在100美元上)
...he sure seems to know you.
绕到后面 乘电梯下去
'round back. take the elevator down.
鲍比
Bobby?
你在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
我来种花的 你以为啊
Planting daisies. what's it look like?
我来查案子
Came in on the case.
你先下手为强了
And you beat me here?
很明显 大脑战胜大腿
Well, brains trumps legs, apparently.
你找到玩扑克的人了
So, you found the game?
没错
Yep.
你阻止他们了吗
Did you stop it?
鲍比
Bobby?
不能算阻止
Not exactly.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我玩了游戏 行了吧
I played, okay?
结果呢
And?
我输了
I lost.
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你和男巫玩牌
You played some -- some he-witch?
别用这种口气教训我
Don't you take that tone with me.
你这笨蛋
You idiot!
这是我自己的年华 随我怎么用
They're my years! I can do what i want!
你输了多少
How many did you lose?
25年
25.
这事儿还没完
We're not done.
你说你会读心术吗
So, you're saying that you're a mind reader.
得啦 没有的事
Ah, come on. no such thing.
但我能分♥析♥人的心理
But i can read people.
好比你这位美丽的女伴吧
Take your lovely companion here.
从她精致的姿势判断
I'd say, judging from her exquisite posture,
她以前是位舞者
She used to be a dancer.
不怎么喝酒
Not much of a drinker.
很有主见
Very independent.
喜欢冒险
Looking for adventure.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
不好意思
Excuse me.
能和你谈谈吗
Can I borrow you for a sec?
好吧 当然啦 太好了
Oh, yeah. of course. great.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
失陪一下 两位
Would you two please excuse me?
真抱歉
Sorry to cut you short
打断你和目标夫妇之间的谈话
With mr. and mrs. easy marks over there.
没什么
Oh, no big.
也不完全失败
Wasn't a total loss.
听着 你或许觉得
Look, I don't know what it is you think i did
我对你的妻子或女友
To your wife or girlfriend,
母亲或姐姐做了什么
Mother or sister,
但是要知道 我的感受是真实的
But, uh, i just want you to know, my feelings were real.
那不关我的事 你这男巫
That ain't my problem, man-witch.
你欠我朋友一些年华
You owe my friend some years.
哦 原来如此
Oh, that's what this is.
不好意思 但他输了
I'm sorry. he lost.
生命一下子就停止
Them's the breaks.
那就放了他
Well, then un-lose him.
来吧 开枪好了
Oh, go ahead and shoot me,
如果这能使你好受点
If it makes you feel better.
此外 我是想
Besides, i could use a good...
挠挠痒
You know...tickle.
你想要回年华吗 好吧
You want years? great.
那就和我玩牌吧
Play me for 'em.
好
Fine.
迪恩 不要
Dean, no!
那是我自己的年华 随我怎么用
They're my years. I can do what i want.
要含片吗
Lozenge?
啥 这东西不可疑
What? it's barely linty.
那随便你了 我只是为你好
Okay, well, suit yourself. just trying to help.
行了 快开始吧
All right, all right. come on. let's do this.
你清楚其中的条件吧
You understand the terms?
下注25年
Buy-in's 25 years.
我要赌50年
Make it 50.
我喜欢你这种爽快人
I like the cut of your jib.
25.
25年
That's 25 years.
给他了
They go to him.
他现在要兑现
And he's cashing out.
-迪恩 -鲍比
- Dean! - Bobby.
你确定
You sure?
确定
Yes.
你刚刚可浪费了25年
That's 25 years you just pissed away.
最好有把握能赢回来
Better be sure you can win them back.
发牌吧
Shuffle up and deal.
这会很有意思的
This is gonna be fun.
迪恩
Hey, Dean?
有发现吗
You find anything?
可以这么说
Uh, you might say.
你他娘是谁
Who the hell are you?!
哥们 冷静
Dude, relax.
是我
It's me.
迪恩
Dean?
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
我 你知道 找到那赌局了
I, you know... found the game.
你
You found...
我记得你说你牌打得好啊
I thought you said you were g-good at poker.
我打得确实好 闭嘴
I am. Shut up.
怎么 想冲老年人开枪吗
So, you were just gonna shoot some old guy? Is that...
我不知道你之前怎样 但是 你照过镜子吗
I didn't know what you were. I mean, h-have you seen you?
你看起来就像
You look like...
《铁达尼》里的老女人 我知道 闭嘴
The old chick in "Titanic." I know. Shut up.
我想说的是皇帝帕尔帕庭[《星球大战》]
I was gonna say "Emperor Palpatine."
看来你见过约翰·麦凯恩了
I see you met John McCain there.
好 你们俩谁能告诉我到底怎么回事
Yeah. Either of you want to tell me what happened?
鲍比犯傻了 就是这么回事
Bobby's an idiot. That's what happened.
没人让你去赌
Hey, nobody asked you to play.
对 我本该眼睁睁看你死的
Right. I should have just let you die.
还有 没人让你输
And for damn sure, nobody asked you to lose!
简直就像《斗气老顽童》
It's like "Grumpy Old Men."
-闭嘴 萨姆 -闭嘴 萨姆
- Shut up, Sam! - Shut up, Sam!
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
他是巫师
He's a witch.
从有人传紧身衣起就开始玩扑克了
He's been playing poker since guys wore tights.
你就是不懂
You just don't get...
不 我懂 鲍比
Yeah, I get it, Bobby.
你看到了让时光逆转
You saw a chance to turn the hands of the clock back
离开那该死的轮椅的机会
And get out of that damn chair.
非常有诱惑力
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表