某些东西把萨姆塑造成了怪物
Something turned him into a monster.
Croatoan.
恶魔病毒? 类似于恶魔病毒战争
A demonic virus? more like demonic germ warfare.
如果我们都感染怎么办? 如果我们都步入疯狂?
What if we all have it? what if we all go crazy?
追述到1835年 萨姆埃尔 科尔特造了一把枪
Back in 1835, samuel colt made a gun.
传说这枪可以杀死一切
They say this gun can kill anything.
-我是皮囊? -你就是皮囊
I'm a vessel? you're the vessel.
你们得得到我得同意 米伽勒也一样
You need my consent. michael needs
这一切都取决于我
my say-so to ride
真不幸
Unfortunately, yes.
我回答不
The answer's no.
-你明白我是谁 -路西法
You know who i am. lucifer.
你是被选中的 萨姆
You're the one, sam.
你才是我的皮囊
You're my vessel.
这一切不会发生的
That'll never happen.
-我知道你相信我 -那你怎么说?
I know you don't trust me. so, what are you saying?
我很危险
That i'm dangerous.
也许分道扬镳才是最好的方式
Maybe it's best we just go our separate ways.
伙计晚上好 准备放纵你的灵魂么
Hi. good evening, brother. is your soul rapture-ready?
谢谢 先生 愿上帝与你同在
Thank you, sir. god bless.
伙计晚上好 准备放纵你的灵魂么
Good evening, folks. is your soul rapture-ready?
我很愿意为你展示
Because what i'd like to do is just show you
上帝的最爱的是你
Exactly what god's love is for you.
好吧 愿上帝与你同在
Okay, god bless.
不好意思 朋友 有没有时间考虑下
Excuse me, friend, but have you taken time out
我们的上帝计划
To think about god's plan for you?
这很扯蛋 伙计
Too friggin' much, pal.
我们在说科尔特 对不对
We're talking about the colt, right?
我的意思是
I mean, as in the colt?
我们都是
We are.
这根本没意义
Well, that doesn't make any sense.
为啥恶魔要拿着这枪
I mean, why would the demons keep a gun around
互相厮杀
That, uh, kills demons?
你说什么
What? what? did--
我听不见
I didn't -- i didn't get that.
真好玩
You know, it's kind of funny,
我正在和上帝的邮差在通电♥话♥
Talking to a messenger of god on a cellphone.
就好比看坠天使骑摩托车
It's, you know, like watching a hells angel ride a mo-ped.
这不好玩 迪恩
This isn't funny, dean.
你前面说的我都没听见
The voice says i'm almost out of minutes.
好吧
Okay, all right.
我告诉你 卡西
I'm -- i'm telling you, cass,
那群混♥蛋♥现在想熔了那把枪
The mooks have melted down the gun by now.
我听到的可不是这样
Well, i hear differently.
如果这是实事而且你仍继续想完成
And if it's true and if you are still set
你那个白♥痴♥的猎杀恶魔任务的话
On the insane task of killing the devil,
我们就得这么干
This is how we do it.
好吧 要怎么做
Okay. where do we start?
你现在在哪里?
Where are you now?
堪萨斯城
Kansas city.
世纪旅馆 103房♥间
Century hotel, room 113.
我马上就到
I'll be there immediately.
我刚开了16个小时的车才到这里好不
I just drove like 16 hours straight, okay?
我可是活生生的人
I'm human.
我还有点事要做
And there's stuff i got to do.
什么事
What stuff?
吃饭还有睡觉
Eat, for example. in this case, sleep.
你得给我4个小时休息下 好吗
I just need like four hours once in a while, okay?
可以
Yes.
你可以明天一早出现在这里
Okay, so, you can pop in tomorrow morning.
我会的
Yes.
那我只能
I'll just --
等在这里
...wait here, then.
混♥蛋♥卡西 我要睡觉
Damn it, cass, i need to sleep!
是我 迪恩
Dean, it's me.
萨姆
Sam?
4点04分
Four past four.
以下内容很重要
This is important.
那么你是它的皮囊
So, you're his vessel, huh?
路西法进入你体内来和天使们大干一场
Lucifer's wearing you to the prom?
一点没错
That's what he said.
当你还认为你已经没有价值的时候
Just when you thought you were out,
它们又把你扯进来是不是 萨姆
They pull you back in, huh, sammy?
就这样
So, that's it?
你就这反映
That's your response?
你希望得到点什么 我不知道
What are you looking for? i don't know.
一点点慌乱 也许
A-a little panic, maybe?
我想我这个时候
I guess i'm a little numb
对这个惊天动地的消息有点麻木了吧
To the earth-shattering revelations at this point.
你想怎么办
What do you want to do about it?
首先 我想重操旧业
I want back in, for starters.
-萨姆 -我说真的
- Sam -- I mean it.
我受够被这些狗♥娘♥养♥的摆布了
I am sick of being a puppet to these sons of bitches.
我想猎杀他
I'm gonna hunt him down, dean.
这么说来 我们又重新回到复仇之路了
Oh, so, we're back to revenge, then, are we?
聪明啊 瞧咱上次的复仇结果多好啊
Yeah, 'cause that worked out so well last time.
不是复仇
Not revenge.
是救赎
Redemption.
你的意思是 你就这样回来
So, what, you're just gonna walk back in
我们又重新变成黄金搭档二人组
And we're gonna be the dynamic duo again?
迪恩 我能做到
Look, dean, i can do this.
真的 我会证明给你看
I can. i'm gonna prove it to you.
听着 萨姆
Look, sam...
无论我们怎么做
It doesn't matter...
都没有用
Whatever we do.
在这场末日决战中 我们一个是火
I mean, it turns out that you and me, we're the, uh...
另一个就是油
The fire and the oil of the armageddon.
就为了这个理由
You know, on that basis alone,
咱们也该各拣半个地球
We should just pick a hemisphere...
永远分开
Stay away from each other for good.
迪恩 不一定非得这样
Dean, it does not have to be like this.
-我们可以抗争 -没错
- We can fight it. - Yeah, you're right, we can.
但不是在一起抗争
But not together.
在一起时 我们并没有更强
We're not stronger when we're together, sam.
而是变弱了
I think we're weaker.
因为不管我们之间
Because whatever we have between us --
是爱 是亲情
Love, family, whatever it is --
他们总会利用这点来对付我们
They are always gonna use it against us.
你心知肚明
And you know that.
我们分开更好
We're better off apart.
我们说不定能避开路西法和米迦勒
We got a better chance of dodging Lucifer and Michael
避开这整件事
And this whole damn thing...
只要我们不在一起
If we just go our own ways.
迪恩 不要这样
Dean, don't do this.
再见 萨姆
Bye, Sam.
末日
THE END
小妹妹
Little girl?
小妹妹
Little girl?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你一声不吭 有点让我毛骨悚然呢
You know the not-talking thing is kind of creepy, right?
我靠
Oh, crap.
2014年8月1日
"August 1st, 2014."
收音有干扰 肯定没好事
That's never a good sign.
croatoan病毒登陆澳洲
"Croatoan pandemic reaches Australia."
我就知道 回到未来这种狗血剧情
I thought i smelled your stink
跟你脱不了干系
On this "back to the future" crap.
佩林总统为轰炸休斯顿事件辩解
"President Palin defends bombing of Houston."
房♥地♥产♥业绝对是买♥♥方市场了
Certainly a buyer's market in real estate.
来看看体育界有什么新闻
Let's see what's happening in sports.
哦对了 没体育这回事儿了
That's right -- no more sports.
因为国会撤销了集♥会♥权
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表