你做到了
You did it.
我做到什么了
What did I do
你开启了地狱之门
You opened the door.
莉莉丝就是最后一道封印
Lilith was the final seal.
我杀了她 我释放了路西法
I killed her,and I set Lucifer free.
还有嗜血的欲望吗 或者别的什么
Jonesing for another hit of bitch blood or what
你就是米迦勒之剑
You're the michael sword.
-你说我是剑是什么意思 -你是米迦勒的武器
- What do you mean,I'm the sword - You're michael's weapon.
-我是个皮囊 -你就是皮囊
- I'm a vessel - You're the vessel.
鲁弗斯·特纳 他也是个猎人
Rufus Turner. He's a hunter.
你们最好祈祷还有命回来
I'm what you've got to look forward to if you survive.
这儿有重病号♥
Need some help here!
这是干什么
What the hell was that
以诺派印记
An enochian sigil.
它能让任何天使都无法发现你们
It'll hide you from every angel
包括路西法
in creation,including Lucifer.
艾伦 都是我的错
Ellen it was my fault.
乔没错
But Jo did good out there.
我理解你会这么生气
You're angry. I understand.
生气 生气根本毫无意义
Angry angry doesn't begin to touch it!
你是指我去猎杀魔鬼还是指别的
Is this about me hunting or something else
你选择了恶魔而不是你的哥哥
You chose a demon over your own brother.
我不能再相信你了
I just don't think I can trust you.
他还是这样吗 都三天了
What's it been -- like,three days now
得让他振奋起来
We got to cheer him up.
或者给他来个背部推拿
Maybe I'll give him a back rub.
迪恩
Dean.
又怎么了
Well,what,then
听着
Look
我们要做好心理准备
We might have to wrap our heads around the idea
鲍比这次可能难逃一难了
That Bobby might not just bounce back this time.
信封里是什么
What's in the envelope
我胸部的X光片
Went to radiology.
象吃了外形诡异的枪子一样
Got some glamour shots.
这会让医生郁闷死
Let's just say the doctors are baffled.
什么鬼东西
Holy crap.
正好 卡西也给你刻了一套
Yeah,well,Cass carved you one,too.
喂
Hello
卡西迪奥
Castiel
说一下恶魔的事
Speak of the devil.
我在圣马丁医院
Uh St. Martin's hospital.
怎么了 什么事
Why. What are you --
卡西
Cass
还真用上手♥机♥了 卡西
Cellphone,Cass really
什么时候天使开始要与凡人联♥系♥了
Since when do angels need to reach out and touch someone
所有的天使现在都找不到你们了 所有的
You're hidden from angels now -- all angels.
我还不能...
I won't be able to simply --
前戏该够了吧
Enough foreplay.
过来开门见山 有话直说
Get over here and lay your damn hands on.
快点把我治好
Get healing -- now.
我不行
I can't.
再说一遍
Say again
我被赶出了天堂 天堂之力被废了很多
I'm cut off from heaven and much of heaven's power.
我不再无所不能了
Certain things,I can do. Certain things,I can't.
你是说在我可能一辈子都烂在这椅子上时
You're telling me you lost your mojo just in time
你又正巧和你的能力说永别了
To get me stuck in this trap the rest of my life !
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去你♥妈♥的♥天使
Shove it up your ass.
至少他开始说话了
Well,at least he's talking now.
我听得见
I heard that.
时间不多 我们得谈谈
I don't have much time. We need to talk.
求之不得
Okay.
你打算杀了路西法
Your plan to kill Lucifer.
没错 你想来帮我一把吗
Yeah,you want to help
不 蠢货 那根本没用
No. it's foolish. it can't be done.
噢 真是谢谢你的金玉良言
Oh. well,thanks for the support.
不过我已经找到了解决之道
But I believe I have the solution.
米迦勒并非唯一
There is someone besides Michael
还有人够格与路西法抗衡
Strong enough to take on Lucifer --
甚至够格阻止天启降世
Strong enough to stop The Apocalypse.
是谁啊
Who's that
正是将我复活又救你们到飞机上的那位
The one who resurrected me and put you on that airplane.
也正是这一切的缔造者
The one who began everything.
上帝
God.
我要找到上帝
I'm gonna find god.
凶鬼恶灵 第五季 第二集
Supernatural Season 5 Episode 2
Good God, Y'all
-上帝 -没错
- God. - yes.
-上帝 -是的
- God. - yes.
虽然他不在天堂 但他绝对就在某处
He isn't in heaven. he has to be somewhere.
不如去新墨西哥州找找 听说他幻化为墨西哥薄饼神了
Try New Mexico. I hear he's on a tortilla.
不 他不在那些面包片上
No,he's not on any flatbread.
听着 呆子 即使上帝真的存在
Listen,chuckles,even if there is a God,
要么早就挂了 这还是比较好听的说法
He is either dead -- and that's the generous theory --
他还活着 迪恩
He is out there,Dean.
要么他就是怕得缩到一边
Or he's up and kicking
当起了缩头乌龟
And doesn't give a rat's ass about any others.
你自己睁眼看看 如今已经大战在即了
I mean,look around you,man. the world is in the toilet.
准确地说我们就没几天能活了
We are literally at the end of days here,
而他老却还能躲在一边袖手旁观
And he's off somewhere drinking booze out of a coconut.
-不是吗 -够了
- All right? - enough.
我不是来跟你讨论神学问题的
This is not a theological issue.
而是战略问题
It's strategic.
得上帝者 得胜利
With God's help,we can win.
那是白日做梦 卡西
It's a pipe dream,Cass.
这星期我已经杀了俩天使了
I killed two angels this week.
都是我的弟兄
My brothers.
我猎杀同族 成了叛变者
I'm hunted. I rebelled.
我会沦落如此 这一切 都拜你所赐
And I did it -- all of it -- for you.
全因你的过失所致
And you failed.
你和你老弟一手造就了这一切
You and your brother destroyed the world.
让我失去所有 换来的竟是一无所有
And I lost everything -- for nothing.
所以你别在那儿义正严词地教训我
So keep your opinions to yourself.
既然你并不是来探病关怀我们的
You didn't drop in just to tear us a new hole.
那您有何贵干呢
What is it you want
我是来借东西的
I did come for something.
护身符
An amulet.
护身符
An amulet
什么护身符
What kind
非常罕有和强大的
Very rare,very powerful.
它能感应到上帝的存在 并帮我找到他
It burns hot in god's presence. it'll help me find him.
就是说是上帝探测器
A-a god emf
我完全搞不懂你在说些啥
Well,I don't know what you're talking about.
反正我可没那玩意儿
I got nothing like that.
我知道你没有
I know. you don't.
吓 是这个
What -- this
能借我吗
May I borrow it?
不行
No.
迪恩 借给我
Dean. give it to me.
好吧 可以借你
All right,I guess.
别搞丢了
Don't lose it.
好极了 我彻底被扒干净了
Oh,great. now I feel naked.
我会再跟你联络的
I'll be in touch.
如果找到上帝了 记得让他捎条好腿给我
When you find god,tell him to send legs!
你的皮带 用你的皮带
Your belt. your belt!
这儿 拿着
Here -- hold this.
说话
Hello
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比 该死的 能听清楚吗
Bobby,damn it,can you hear me
我听不清楚
I can't hear you.
听着 我需要帮助
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表