耐心可贵
Patience.
亚当
Adam?
放了他 你这混♥蛋♥
Let him go, you son of a bitch.
我本以为自己肯定被抛弃了
I mean, I thought I was downsized for sure,
用你们的话说 叫解雇
and for us, a firing -- pretty damn literal.
但我早该相信我的头儿
But I should have trusted the boss man.
一切都在他的意料之中
It's all playing out like he said...
你 我 还有你那吐♥血♥的兄弟们
you, me, your hemorrhaging brothers.
你终于准备好了吧
You're finally ready, right?
你没有其他选择
You know there's no other choice.
从来就没有
There's never been a choice.
放过他们 快住手
Stop it. Stop it right now!
用什么来交换呢
In exchange for what?
该死的 撒迦利亚
Damn it, Zachariah.
别伤害他们 求你了
Stop it, please.
我答应
I'll do it.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What was that?
好吧 我答应
Okay, yes.
我答应米迦勒
The answer is yes.
迪恩
Dean!
你没听到吗
Do you hear me?
把米迦勒叫来 你这混♥蛋♥
Call Michael down, you bastard!
我怎么知道你有没有骗我
How do I know you're not lying?
我看起来像骗人吗
Do I look like I'm lying?
他即将莅临
He's coming.
当然 我还有些条件
Of course, I have a few conditions.
什么
What?
在我答应之前 你要保证
A few people whose safety you have to guarantee
这些人的安全
before I say yes.
当然可以 哪些人 你说
Sure, fine. Make a list.
但是首先
But most of all...
除非米迦勒灭了你 不然他休想占有我
...Michael can't have me until he disintegrates you.
你什么意思
What did you say?
我是说
I said...
米迦勒要想得到我这身臭皮囊
before Michael gets one piece of this sweet ass...
他得先把你化为灰烬
he has to turn you into a piece of charcoal.
你真以为米迦勒会那样做吗
You really think Michael's gonna go for that?
现在孰轻孰重 他还不知道吗
Who's more important to him now?
是你
You...
还是我
or me?
你给我听着
You listen to me.
你只不过是个小角色 不值一提
You are nothing but a maggot inside a worm's ass.
是我把你交给米迦勒
Do you know who I am...
我对他而言意义重大
after I deliver you to Michael?
还不是炮灰一个
Expendable.
米迦勒不可能杀我
Michael's not gonna kill me.
他可能不会
Maybe not.
但我会
But I am.
-你自己能走吗 -能
- Can you walk? - Yeah.
好的 快走
Okay, come on.
快点 出来
Come on, move it!
不
No!
迪恩 救命
Dean! Help!
谁来救救我
Could anyone help me?
迪恩 救我出去
Dean, help!
迪恩
Dean!
坚持住 我会救你出来
Hold on I'll get you out.
挺住
Please Hold on.
亚当 听见了吗
Adam, can you hear me?
亚当
Adam?
亚当没事吧
You think Adam's okay?
拿不准
Doubt it.
也不知道卡西怎么样了
Cass either.
但是我们会找到他们
But we'll get 'em.
然后呢
So?
然后怎么样
"So" what?
我看到你的眼神
I saw your eyes.
刚刚在那儿 你是真想答应
You were totally rockin' the yes back there.
你为什么改变主意
So, what changed your mind?
想听真话吗
Honestly?
还不是这一堆破事儿
The damndest thing.
世界末日来临
I mean, the world's ending,
我们被压得不堪重负
The walls are coming down on us,
回想起来 我脑海里唯一的想法就是
and I look over to you and all I can think about is
还不是某个蠢材把我拖下水
"This stupid son of a bitch brought me here."
但是我不想让你失望
I just didn't want to let you down.
你没有让我失望
You didn't.
就差一点
You almost did.
幸好你悬崖勒马
But you didn't.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
不 老哥 不用
No, man. No, you don't.
让我说完
Just...let me say this.
不知道弟控是不是都这样
I don't know if it's being a big brother or what,
但对我而言
but, to me,
你一直是个流鼻涕的小孩
You've always been this snot-nosed kid
需要我管东管西
that I've had to keep on the straight and narrow.
但是现在我们都知道你已经长大了
I think we both know that that's not you anymore.
该死 你是长大了 懂得信任我
I mean, hell, if you're grown-up enough to find faith in me...
至少我应该投桃报李吧
the least I can do is return the favor.
所以 去他妈的命运使然
So, screw destiny right in the face.
我们用我们的方式 和他们斗争
I say we take the fight to them, do it our way.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表