Why'd you take a picture?
你干吗要用舌头
Why do you have to use tongue?
好了 我受够了
All right. You know what? I'm sick of this.
现在就把他的灵魂还给他
Give him his soul back now.
-对不起 我不能 -不能还是不愿意
- I'm sorry. I can't. - Can't or won't?
我不愿意行了吧 这是个保险
I won't, all right? It's insurance.
-你什么意思 -你们猎杀恶魔
- What are you talking about? - You kill demons.
那边的大高个儿在这问题上脾气可不怎么好
Gigantor over there has a temper issue about it.
但是你们不会杀我...
But you won't kill me...
只要我还拥有他的灵魂
as long as I have that soul in the deposit box.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
我会把它还给你的
I'll return it.
在这一切结束并且我安全离开这里之后
After all this is over, and I can walk safely away.
我们达成共识了吗
Do we all understand each other?
让我猜猜 你是来找我谈心的
Let me guess. We're about to have a talk.
听着 迪恩
Look, Dean, um...
话说在前头
For the record...
我同意你关于我的说法
I agree with you. About me.
你认为我太弱 无法击败路西法
You think I'm too weak to take on Lucifer.
其实我也这么认为
Well, so do I.
相信我 我知道自己多没用
Believe me, I know exactly how screwed up I am.
你 鲍比 卡西...
You, Bobby, Cass...
我根本没法跟你们相比
I'm the least of any of you.
-萨姆 -不 这确实是真的
- Oh, Sam... - No, it's true. It is.
但是...
But...
这是我们唯一的方法了
I'm also all we got.
如果还有另一个办法
If there was another way...
...可我觉得我们无路可走了
...but I don't think there is.
利用我是唯一的选择
There's just me.
所以除了去尽我的本分
So I don't know what else to do.
我真不知道我还能做什么
Except just try t-to do what's got to be done.
然后...
And...
卡
Scene.
你们看看这个
There's something you need to see.
妮维亚斯制药厂正迅速投放
Niveus pharmaceuticals is rushing delivery
新的猪流感疫苗
of its new swine-flu vaccine
来"遏制这场空前的猪流感暴发"
to "stem the tide of the unprecedented outbreak."
货船会在星期三出发
Uh, shipments leave Wednesday.
妮维亚斯制药厂
Niveus pharmaceuticals.
明白了吗
Get it?
幸好你俩长的帅
You two are lucky you have your looks.
你的恶魔恋人 布莱迪
Your demon lover, Brady?
妮维亚斯的营销副总裁
V.P. Of distribution, Niveus.
没错 听起来像是如意算盘打得噼啪响吧
Ah, yes, that's the sound of the abacus clacking?
都知道是什么情况了吧
We all caught up?
就是说 是瘟疫骑士在散播猪流感
So, Pestilence was spreading swine flu.
是的 但可不是为了好玩
Yeah, but not just for giggles.
这只是第一步 第二步是疫苗
That was step one. Step two is the vaccine.
-你认为... -我确定
- And you think -- - I know.
我用我的名声担♥保♥
I'll stake my reputation --
那些疫苗装满了上等的
That vaccine is chock-full of grade-a,
新鲜出炉的恶魔病毒
farm-fresh croatoan virus.
都会同时发往全国各地
Simultaneous, countrywide distribution.
真是个"好"计划
It's quite a plan.
他们能成为骑士可不是一点本事都没有
They don't get to be horsemen for nothing.
所以 你们俩最好还是考虑得
So, you boys better stock up on...
周全妥当些
well, everything.
下周四的这时候
This time next Thursday,
我们将生活在僵尸世界了
we'll all be living in zombieland.
芝加哥 伊利诺伊州
Oh, Death
Oh, Death
Oh, Death
Won't you spare me over another year?
But what is this that I can't see
with ice-cold hands taking hold of me?
伙计 走路长点眼睛
Watch where you're walking, pal.
When God ss gone and the devil takes hold
who will have mercy on your soul?
Oh, Death
Oh, Death
My name is Death, and the end is here
你怎么了
What's your problem?
这就是他们所说的"最后关头" 对吗
This is what they mean by "the 11th hour", right?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
既然这是最后时刻 而我却是个废人
Well, it's the 11th hour, and I am useless.
手里只有这把枪
All I have is this.
我拿着它又能做什么呢
What am I even supposed to do with it?
瞄准 然后射击
Point it and shoot.
我曾经是
What I used to be --
你真打算跟我发牢骚吗
Are you really gonna bitch -- to me?
别感伤于过去的光辉岁月了
Quit pining for the varsity years...
赶紧把东西装上车
and load the damn truck.
行了
All right, well...
祝你们"阻止僵尸启示录行动"好运
good luck stopping the whole zombie apocalypse.
谢了
Yeah.
祝你成功干掉死亡骑士
Good luck killing Death.
谢了
Yeah.
还记得曾经一起猎杀食人怪的日子吗
Remember when we used to just... hunt wendigos?
一切都那么的简单
How simple things were?
也不尽然
Not really.
这个你可能用得到
...you might need this.
你留着吧 迪恩有武器了
Keep it. Dean's covered.
这东西是死亡骑士的
Death's own.
它能轻松干掉神 恶魔 天使和死神
Kills, golly, demons and angels and reapers
传说中的就是这东西
and, rumor has it, the very thing itself.
你从哪得到它的
How did you get that?
拜托 我可是十字路口♥交♥易恶魔的头头
Hello -- king of the Crossroads.
可以走了吗
So, shall we?
鲍比 你就傻坐在那儿啊
Bobby, you just gonna sit there?
不 我打算跳跳大河之舞
No, I'm gonna riverdance.
我看可以 好吓这两位美女一跳
I suppose if you want to impress the ladies.
鲍比啊鲍比
Bobby, Bobby, Bobby.
你可真的浪费了这交易
Really wasted that crossroads deal.
事实上 只要你好好利用 会获益更多
Fact -- you get more if you phrase it properly.
所以 我为你考虑
So, I took the liberty of adding
自作主张稍稍修改了交易条款
a teeny little sub-a clause on your behalf.
我能咋说
What can I say?
我处处为他人着想
I'm an altruist.
真就打算一直坐着
Just gonna sit there?
真♥他♥妈♥的
A son of bitch.
是啊 我知道 你这交易绝对值了
Yes, I know. Completely worth your soul.
我可是个好人
I'm a hell of a guy.
谢谢你
Thanks.
这场景也太傲娇了
This is getting maudlin.
能走了吗
Can we go?
同意做路西法的皮囊
"Yes" to Lucifer.
然后跟他同归于尽
Then jump in the hole.
这计划还真有意思
It's an interesting plan.
形容的真贴切 这么说
That's a word for it. So?
别拐弯抹角 直说这是你听过最烂的计划吧
Go ahead and tell me it's the worst plan you ever heard.
必须的
Of course.
要你想听那个 我很乐意满足你
I am happy to say that if that's what you want to hear.
但我不这么认为
But it's not what I think.
真的吗
Really?
你和迪恩总是让我出乎意料
You and Dean have a habit of exceeding my expectations.
他拒绝米迦勒
He resisted Michael.
也许你也可以拒绝路西法
Maybe you could resist Lucifer.
但有些事你要知道
But there are things that you would need to know.
比如说
Like?
米迦勒找到了另一个皮囊
Michael has found another vessel.
什么
What?
是你弟弟 亚当
It's your brother Adam.
你应该已经想到了
You must have considered it.
我们一直想逃避这问题
We were trying not to.
萨姆
Sam...
如果你答应了路西法
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表