你真美
You're beautiful.
嘴很甜啊
You're sweet.
我讨厌甜蜜
I hate sweet.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
客人都到齐了
The last guest just arrived.
一切就绪了吗
So everything's ready?
向来如此
As it will ever be.
食品贮藏室已经满了
Pantry's full.
温彻斯特兄弟呢
And the Winchesters?
起了疑心 但在掌控之中
Suspicious, but under control.
你取到他们的血没
You have their blood?
当然
Of course I do.
我动作很快
I'm quick.
兄弟俩绝不会知道这伤哪儿来的
Boys never even knew what hit them.
谢谢 墨丘利
Thank you, Mercury.
很好 让我们开始典礼吧
Okay. Let's get this show on the road.
-一头大象 -是的
- An elephant? - Yeah.
一头真的大象吗
Like, an elephant?
像载人巴士那么大
Like, full-on the bus.
那这到底
So what the hell...
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
让我来猜猜 门锁上了
Let me guess -- it's locked.
怎么 蟑螂们只入住 不会退房♥吗
So, what? The roaches check in, they don't check out?
想想我们是怎么到这儿的
Think about how we got here.
90号♥公路上的临时绕行路
That detour on Line-90?
还有那该死的飓风
The friggin' hurricane?
你是说我们是被引导到这的
You saying we were led here?
像迷宫里的老鼠一样
Like rats in a maze.
拜托 一定要是番茄汤
Please be tomato soup.
一定要是番茄汤
Please be tomato soup.
地狱旅馆[1980年恐怖电影]
Motel hell.
救命 放我们出去
Help us! Get us out!
快点
Hurry up!
我已经尽快了
I'm going as fast as I can.
有人在我后面 对吧
There's somebody behind me, isn't there?
这可不像是个施里纳富人♥大♥集♥会♥
Something tells me this isn't a shriner convention.
晚餐准备好了
Dinner is served.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们尊贵的客人已经到了
Our guests of honor have arrived.
女士们 先生们 谢谢你们大驾光临
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming.
在我有生之年 从未想过能看到此情此景
Well, in all my centuries, I never thought I'd see this --
这么多神砥齐聚一堂
This many gods under one roof.
神灵
Gods?
在我们正式开始之前
Now, before we get down to brass tacks,
有些基本规则需要了解
some ground rules --
严禁互相屠♥杀♥
No slaughtering each other.
抑制你的怒火
Curb your wrath.
不要染指本地的处♥女♥们
Oh, and, uh, keep your hands off the local virgins.
我们在这得低调些
We're trying to keep a low profile here.
我们完蛋了
Oh, we are so, so screwed.
我们都知道聚集在此的原因
Now, we all know why we're here.
犹太基♥督♥教的天启笼罩了我们
The judeo-christian apocalypse looms over us.
我清楚我们在过去
I know we've all had our little disagreements
有些小争议
in the past,
但现在该是不计前嫌
But the time has come to put those aside
共创未来的时刻了
and look toward the future.
因为如果不这样 我们将没有明天
'cause if we don't, we won't have one.
我们现在有了两个极具价值的筹码
Now, we do have two very valuable bargaining chips --
米迦勒和路西法的皮囊
Michael and lucifer's vessels.
问题是
The question is...
我们现在该做什么
What do we do now?
谁有好点子 请发言
Anybody have any bright ideas, speak up.
这间屋子很安全
This is a safe room.
我们该做的
就是直接杀了他们
我可不喜欢这口气啊
Oh, I dot like his tone.
杀了他们 为什么
Kill them? Why?
为了让天使们再把他俩救活吗
So the angels here can bring them back again?
我搞不懂各位都在激动些啥
I don't know what everybody's getting so worked up about.
这只不过是两个天使打场架而已
This is just a couple of angels having a slap fight.
这不是世界末日大决战
It's no armageddon.
谁都知道战斗一结束
Everybody knows when the war comes to an end,
伟大的巨蟒约尔姆加德就会崛起
the great serpent jormungand rises up,
而我 就将成为巨狼的食物
and I, myself, will be eaten by a big wolf.
又来了
怎么 为什么这么说
Oh, ye? And why is that?
因为你的信仰更现实吗
Because your beliefs are so much more realistic?
整个世界不过是在巨龟背上
The whole world's getting carried around
随身携带的玩意
on the back of a giant turtle.
少废话了吧
Give me a break.
别得罪我们的龟神
你能拿我怎么样
What are you gonna do about it?
让你卷铺盖滚到瓦尔哈拉殿
[北欧神话中主神兼死亡之神接待战亡将士英灵之地]
跟我说话时嘴巴放干净点 臭小子
You watch your mouth when you talk to me, boy!
臭小子 我比你大
没人证明过这点
No one's ever proved that.
别动
Stay.
我们必须战斗
We have to fight.
那些大天使
The archangels --
他们只热衷于暴♥力♥
the only thing they understand is violence.
只能是生死存亡的结局 没有别的出路
This ends in blood. There is no other way.
不是他们死 就是我们亡
It's them...or us.
恕我直言 女神
With all due respect... ma'am...
我们甚至都没有试着跟他们沟通过
we haven't even tried talking to them.
迦梨
Kali.
谁征求你的意见了
Who asked you?
难道我们就不能和平相处吗
Can't we all just get along?
加百
Gab--
萨姆 迪恩
Sam. Dean.
你们这俩笨蛋 总是在错误的时间
It's always wrong place, worst time
出现在不该出现的地方
with you muttonheads, huh?
洛基
Loki.
巴尔德尔
Baldur.
我也很高兴见到你
Good seeing you, too.
看来我的请柬是寄丢了
I guess my invitation got lost in the mail.
你在这干什么
Why are you here?
和你谈谈那房♥子里的大象
To talk about the elephant in the room.
不是说你
Not you.
天启
The apocalypse.
伙计们 咱们是没法阻止的
We can stop it, gang.
但先说要事
But first things first.
我们成年人有事要谈
The adults need to have a little conversation.
回头找你们吧
Check you later.
镇定
Okay.
刚才
Did that...
真见鬼
Holy crap.
恩 绝对的
Yeah, tell me about it.
顺便说下 下次我提议接着赶路
By the way, next time I say "Let's keep driving,"
咱们就一直开车
uh, let's keep driving.
对 下次一定
Okay, yeah, next time.
好的 那咱们接下来咋办
Uh, all right, so, what's our next move?
我
I-I --
我也不知道
I don't know.
看来咱们得为冰箱里那些可怜人负责了
We grab those poor saps out of the freezer, I guess --
把他们救出来
Bust them out.
幸运的话 还能顺便干掉几个坏蛋
Gank a few freaks along the way if we're lucky.
你们哪辈子走运过
And when are you ever lucky?
哦 你管呢 咬我啊加百列
Oh, you know what? Bite me, Gabriel.
等会吧 小年青
Maybe later, big boy.
我就知道
I should have known.
这事一开始就像是你的风格
I mean, this had your stink all over it from the jump.
你觉得我是幕后黑手
You think I'm behind this?
拜托
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表