在亲兄弟面前 你选择与恶魔为伍
You chose a demon over your own brother,
看看发生了什么
And look what happened.
是我♥干♥的 我触发了天启并释放了路西法
I did it. i started the apocalypse, and i set lucifer free.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会献出任何东西 任何
I would give anything... anything...
能回到从前
To take it all back.
我知道你会的
I know you would.
如果你和我 是拍档的话
If we're gonna be a team, you and i,
一定要互相体谅
It has to be a two-way street.
只要搞定我们面前的拦路虎
We got to just grab on to whatever's in front of us,
干掉它 结束这场战争
Kick its ass, and go down fighting.
我接受这建议
I can get on board with that.
阿莱恩斯 内布拉斯加州
我告诉过你应该上♥床♥睡觉了
I told you to go to bed.
不行啊 因为我已经死了
I can't. i'm dead.
这是什么 番茄酱吗
What is this -- ketchup?
真恶心
Gross!
你可真无聊
Ow! you're mean.
你♥爸♥妈付钱就是叫我来对付你的
Yeah, that's what your parents pay me for -- to be mean.
现在快去睡觉
Bed -- now!
好吧好吧
Okay, okay.
等等
Just wait. wait.
如果让我摸下你的胸 我就去睡
I'll go to bed if you let me touch your boob.
快去睡觉
Oh! go!
我送安珀回家
I'll, uh, take Amber home.
别等我了
Don't wait up.
安珀
Amber.
安珀
Amber.
安珀
Amber?
弗朗辛
Francine!!
裴吉探员和派莱特探员
Agents page and plant, FBI
先生们 有什么事吗
Gentlemen. what brings you by?
我们要看安珀·格里尔的尸体
We need to see Amber Greer's body.
真的吗 看这干嘛
Really? what for?
警方报告上说有东西把她开了瓢
The police report said something clawed through her skull?
你们没读过验尸报告吗
You didn't read the autopsy report
我今天早上就发给你们了
That i e-mailed out this morning?
我们的服务器有问题
W-we had, uh, server issues.
他们把她带来时
When they brought her in,
我们以为她被狼或其他什么袭击了
We thought she was attacked by a wolf or something.
其他什么
Or something.
但我们错了
But we were wrong.
那是
Is that a --
这是一片受压变形的指甲
It's a press-on nail.
我们在她的颞叶上发现的
We found it in her temporal lobe.
这可能吗
Is that even possible?
等等 你是不是说这是她自己做的
Wait, are you -- you saying that she did this to herself?
她把自己脑袋给抓破了
Uh-huh. she scratched her brains out.
这得花点时间 痛不欲生
It'd take hours, and it'd hurt like hell,
但肯定 这是有可能的
But sure -- it's possible.
那怎么做
How?
看看你们的简称 民防局 医疗保障
Pick your acronym... OCD PCP
这些都叫做"发疯"
It all spells "crazy."
我猜是某种幻觉上身
My guess -- some kind of phantom itch.
一个很极端的案例
I mean, an extreme case, but...
幻觉搔痒
Phantom itch?
是的
Yeah.
有人一谈到痒
All it takes is someone talking about an itch --
或者一想到它
Or thinking about one, even --
突然间你就忍♥不住想抓痒
And suddenly you can't stop scratching.
谢谢 医生
Thanks, Doc.
现在 有些问题也许会有点奇怪
Okay, now, some of these questions might seem a bit odd,
但请与我配合
But please just bear with me.
你注意到屋子有变冷吗
Have you noticed any cold spots in the house?
没有
Uh...no.
好的 那有没有奇怪的味道
Okay, uh, what about strange smells?
你在找什么
What're you lookin' for?
还不知道
Don't know yet.
是吉米对吗
It's, uh... Jimmy, right?
安珀是你的保姆吗
So, Amber was your babysitter?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我的大多数保姆都糟透了
Yeah, most of my babysitters sucked.
尤其是克兰西小姐
Especially Ms. Chancey.
她只关心两件事
She only cared about two things --
“神龙祖玛”和睡觉时间
"dynasty" and bedtime.
那晚你见过什么奇怪的事吗
Did you, uh, you see anything strange that night?
没有
No, sir.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
如果我发现什么 我会告诉你
I-i would tell you if i knew something.
我百分之百答应你
I promise -- 100%.
以我的灵魂起誓
Cross my heart.
好吧 吉米
Well, Jimmy, i, uh...
我知道你在撒谎
...i happen to know you're lying.
我没有
I'm not.
我们来说说真心话吧
We gonna start talking truth,
否则你和我就要去市中心逛逛了
Or are you and me gonna have to take a little trip downtown?
那小孩说他在保姆的梳子里放了这个
Kid said he put this on the babysitter's hairbrush.
迪恩 一般的搔痒是没有办法
Dean, there's no way itching powder
使这女孩把脑给抓破
Made that girl scratch her brains out.
这只是些碾碎的枫树种子
It's just ground-up maple seeds.
如果你有些其他的想法 和他们去说吧
If you have any other theories, i'm open to them.
好 我们马上就到
Yeah, we'll be right there.
发生了什么
What happened?
那人触电死了
Guy got electrocuted.
知道怎么回事吗
Any idea how?
也许是电线外漏
Eh, maybe a loose wire
或者设备短路
Or a piece of equipment shorted out.
到现在 我们还没找到任何线索
So far, we haven't found anything.
目击者呢
Witnesses?
在那里 斯坦利先生
Yeah, guy in there -- Mr. Stanley.
他说他看到了
He says he saw it,
但是他闭口不谈
But he's not making a lick of sense.
人老珠黄了
Senile.
多谢
Thanks.
斯坦利先生
Um, Mr. Stanley?
这是个玩笑
It was just a joke.
我不知道那东西会起作用
I didn't know it would really work.
什么起作用
What would work?
我所做的
All i did...
就是和他握手
Was shake his hand.
准备好了吗
You ready?
一切就绪 巫师先生
Hit it, Mr. Wizard.
真成猪肉了
That'll do, pig.
搞什么名堂
What the hell?
这垃圾应该没这么大能耐啊
That crap isn't supposed to work.
连电池也省了
This thing doesn't even have batteries.
这算什么
So...so, what?
我们找到了一个被诅咒的东西
Are -- are we looking at cursed objects?
也不错啊
Sounds good.
这镇上还有个魔法女巫也说不定
Maybe there's a powerful witch in town.
欢乐蜂鸣器和瘙痒粉
Is there any link between the, uh,
有没有什么联♥系♥
The joy buzzer and the itching powder?
一个产自中国 另一个是墨西哥
Uh, one was made in China, the other Mexico,
不过都在同一个地方进货
But they were both bought from the same store.
萨姆
Sam!
欢迎来到conjurarium
Welcome to the conjurarium,
神秘和魔幻的圣地
Sanctum of magic and mystery.
你是店长
You the owner?
是的
Yep.
最近你卖♥♥出过瘙痒粉和欢乐蜂鸣器没
You sold any itching powder or joy buzzers lately?
有 每样都卖♥♥出去一份
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表