you've ever eye on
是逆转什么的
And it reverses what?
帕特里克的巫术 所有的
Patrick's work -- all of it.
你 你的意思是我能恢复正常
You -- you saying I could be normal again?
不止你 所有和他交过手的人都能恢复
You and everyone else he's ever played.
当然是还活着的
Who's still alive.
我们凭啥相信你呢
Why the hell should we trust you?
信不信随便 无所谓
Trust me, don't trust me. I don't care.
总而言之这法术是真的
The spell is real.
如果对所有人都有效 那岂不是也包括你的男人
If it zaps everyone, don't that include your man?
也包括对我
And me, too.
我本来就这样
I look good for my age.
女士 这加上去的可不少啊
Lady, this don't add up for squat.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you want that?
我自有原因
I have my reasons.
要做动作就要快
Do it quick.
我们明天就会离镇
We leave town tomorrow.
下注
Bet.
我觉得你这一局能扳回一城 海希
I sense you've got me by the jewels on this one, Hesh.
不跟
I fold.
你赢回多少年啊 貌似有13年吧 海希
What are you up -- like 13 years there, Hesh?
我看今天就到此为止吧 如何
What do you say we call it a day?
谢了 帕特里克
Thanks, Patrick.
海希来这儿是为了可以活着
Hesh here is gonna live
亲眼看到自己的孙女受洗礼
To see his granddaughter's bat mitzvah.
对吗 海希
Isn't that right, Hesh?
再次谢谢你 帕特里克
Thanks again, Patrick.
再见了 我的朋友 再见[希伯来语]
Shalom, my friend. shalom.
你还挺有良心的
That was nice of you.
我本来就是个有良心的人
I'm a nice guy.
有什么可以为你效劳的
What can I do you for?
发牌
Deal.
杀人犯的下颚骨 搞定了
Jawbone of a murderer. great.
知道吗 这主意真是糟透了
You know, this really sucks.
我们怎么确定她的法术会奏效呢
How do we even know her spell's gonna work?
没法确定 但我们有第二条路选吗
We don't. but we ain't got a plan "b."
所以别再唧唧歪歪了 继续挖吧
Now, less flappin' and more diggin'.
噢 偶滴神啊
Oh, god!
我的手肘 感觉全身都嘎吱嘎吱响了
My elbows! i'm all creaky.
速度些 别跟个小孩一样
Hurry up, you crybaby.
去你的 你倒是试试
Pound it up your ass, ironsides.
就一个小墓穴
One little grave.
那你来啊
Then you do it.
好 我马上飞过来
Fine. i'll hop right in.
至少你的腿没有知觉
Well, at least your legs are numb.
老爷爷 闭嘴吧
Shut up and dig, grandma.
我的背
Now it's my back!
你能站直吗
Can you straighten up?
能 但你表示下同情会死呀
Yeah, but a little sympathy wouldn't hurt.
屁♥股♥蛋有刺痛感吗
Butt cheek tingling?
这挺隐私的吧
Well, that's kind of personal.
那就是有咯
So "yeah"?
是坐骨神经痛 放心死不了 继续挖
It's sciatica. you'll live. keep digging.
听着 鲍比
You know, bobby...
干掉你 正式进入我的遗愿清单
Killing you is officially on my bucket list.
我喜欢你 萨姆 真的
I like you, sam. i do.
你很聪明 而且心地好
You're smart, and your heart's clearly in the right place.
单单是一眼 我就能看出一个人很多事
I can tell a lot about a guy by looking.
你是一个巫师么
You mean you're psychic.
不 那样是作弊
No. that'd be cheating.
我可是指传统的直觉哦
I'm talking about good old-fashioned intuition.
继续玩吧
Right. let's just play.
我们是在玩呀
We are playing.
你哥哥知道你在这里吗
Does your big brother know you're here?
5注
Bet five.
看样子不知道
Didn't think so.
加筹
I raise.
你在这里
Here you are, right...
试图去给他们擦屁♥股♥
Trying to clean up their mess,
但是他们还是想把你当小孩对待
And they still want to sit you at the kiddie table.
你不再是小♥弟♥弟♥了 萨姆
You're not the little brother anymore, sam.
不过呢
Then again...
你也许是
...maybe you are.
你有点理解不了了吧
You're in over your head here, sam.
你当然可以继续这么做
I mean, you can keep making these moves --
好比说
You know...
小心翼翼的下注
Playing it cautious,
计算几率
Playing the percentages.
不过我还是会把你送进敬老院的
But i'm still gonna kick your arse into the nursing home.
是不是这种空谈心理学
Does this armchair-psychology routine
对你来说常常有效吗
Usually work for you?
你说呢
You tell me.
你是那个正在输的
You're the one who's losing.
休息一下好么
Little break?
那边怎么样了
How's it going in there?
你以为会怎么样
How do you think it's going?
你那边呢 找到你要找的东西没
What about you? you have everything you need?
我们还是要找到那男巫的DNA
We still need a little he-witch dna.
他之前叼着这个
He was chewing it.
赶紧 迪恩
Hurry up, dean. please.
好 别让他空下来
All right. just keep him busy.
还有萨姆
And, sammy...
别输了
Don't lose.
扔进去
Drop it in.
怎样
Well?
我看起来怎样
How do i look?
提问
Question --
你是想把这个给你哥哥吗
Is this what you meant to give your big brother?
你给他的那根我从来没碰过嘴唇
The one you gave him never passed my lips.
屁用都没有
Won't do a scrap of good.
我可不喜欢作弊 萨姆
I don't like cheating, sam.
停下来 帕特里克 放了他
Stop it! patrick, let him go!
他想要杀了我们
He tried to kill us!
是我做的 我给他的咒语
I did it! i gave him the spell!
什么
What?
为什么
Why...
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
你知道为什么
You know why.
你知道
You know.
继续玩
Keep...playing.
每样东西我们都没弄错啊
Everything we put in that spell was kosher.
对啊 就是除了那个该死的牙签
Yeah, everything except the damn toothpick.
你必须拿到些DNA
You got to go get a speck of dna.
得抓紧了
Strap on your track shoes.
太好了
Oh, goody.
又得走楼梯
More stairs.
这里真他♥娘♥的♥干净
It's too damn clean in here.
我算是第一次碰见
First witch i ever heard of
不乱吐唾沫的巫师
Didn't spew bodily fluids all over the place.
牙刷 梳子 随便什么东西
Toothbrush, comb -- anything.
看看你
Well, look at you --
计算型玩家要全压了啊
The percentage player betting the farm.
这可不行哦 萨姆
Awful transparent of you, sam.
要是我手气像你那么好
I mean, if i had a monster hand like you have,
我就会算计你
I'd trap you.
但是你过于兴奋了
But you get so excited,
把鸡蛋都放到一个篮子里
You bet yourself right out of a big pot.
合牌
I fold.
我猜是一对Q
Set of ladies, i'm guessing.
偷鸡偷的不错么
Nice bluff.
要是我们有时间 我真会跟你好好玩玩
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表