Who the hell are you?
你是什么
What are you?
猜中了 变个人形来看热闹的
You caught me. Popped in to watch.
我有这本事
I can hustle like that.
这里人人都认识的罗杰 真的罗杰哪儿去了
So,the Roger everyone around here knows ... the real Roger
埋在沟里了
Buried in a ditch.
那你是谁
So,who are you?
给个提示
Here's a hint.
我到过德国
I was in Germany.
之后又到过一次德国
Then in Germany.
再到中东
Then in the Middle East.
收到传呼的时候 我正在苏丹达尔福尔
I was in Darfur when my beeper went off.
我在等待和我的兄弟重聚
I'm waiting to hook up with my siblings.
我有三个兄弟
I've got three.
我们在一起会玩得很开心
We're gonna have so much fun together.
我知道你是谁了
I know who you are.
镇上根本就没有恶魔 是不是
There aren't any demons in town,are there?
对的
Nope.
只是恐慌的人们割了彼此的喉咙罢了
Just frightened people ripping each other's throats out.
我需要做的其实并不多
I really haven't had to do too much.
这边毁座桥
Take out a bridge here,lay in a
那边施一点儿幻术
Little hallucination there.
坐下拿着爆米花 看好戏
Sit back,pop some corn,watch the show.
说实话 你们这些小动物真邪恶呢 萨姆
Frankly,you're really vicious little animals,Sam.
不
No.
都是你干的
You're doing this.
承认吧
Please.
上一周 这里还是世外桃源
Last week,this was Mayberry.
现在就已经到了屠戮幼童的地步
Now these people are stabbing each other's children.
因为你让他们视彼此为恶魔
'cause you made them see demons!
说句实在话 人类自相残杀是不需要理由的
Honestly,people don't need a reason to kill each other.
我是说 想想爱尔兰人
I mean,you seen the Irish
他们不都是爱尔兰人
They're all Irish.
你认为我是个怪物
You think I'm a monster.
我不过是派对上的果冻
I'm jello shots at a party.
让人们放下禁制而已
I just remove inhibitions.
我要亲手杀了你
I'm gonna kill you myself.
那真是太好了 你可是我的代表作呢
Oh,that's adorable,considering you're my poster boy.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你自从那晚看见那刀刃上滴着的血
You can't stop thinking about it...
就一直都忘不掉
Ever since you saw it dripping off the blade of that knife.
你胡说
You're wrong.
保证留着给你哥哥听吧
Save your protests for your brother.
我能看到你心中所想
I can see inside your head.
你的欲望单纯得很呢
And,man,it is one-track city in there.
血 血 血
Blood,blood,blood.
对力量的
Lust.
贪婪
For power.
一如既往
Same as always.
你想再次强大起来
You want to be strong again.
但不是一般的强大
But not just strong.
而是强于任何人
Stronger than everybody.
愿望很美好 但你是自寻死路 小子
Good intentions -- quick slide to hell,buddy boy.
我知道你现在不好过
You feel bad now
呆会儿你就可以享用大餐了嗜血
Wait till you're thigh-deep in warm corpses.
我的朋友 好戏才刚开场呢
Because,my friend,i'm just getting started.
荤宴开始咯
Showtime for the meat suits.
好好欣赏吧
Watch this.
他下的手
He did it!
他说恶魔要来了 要来抓我们了
He said they're coming! he said they're coming to get us!
别这样 乔 鲁弗斯 他在撒谎
Stop. jo,rufus,he's lying.
你给我闭嘴
You shut your mouth.
别啊 乔 他在说谎
Please! jo! he's lying!
你是说根本没恶魔这回事
So,now you're saying that there are no demons
是有人在作怪
And that war is a guy.
你之前可不是这么想的
You believed crazy before.
快开门 让我进去
Open up! let me in!
是我
It's me!
我发现那些恶魔了
I saw them -- the demons.
他们知道我们要逃跑
They know we're trying to leave.
他们说我们谁都不可能逃脱的
They said they're gonna pick us off one by one.
等下 等下
Wait,wait,wait. what
你刚才还说没有恶魔的呢
I thought you said there were no demons.
我只说这里没有 你去哪了
There's not. where did you go
总得有人出去侦查吧
I thought someone should go out and see what's going on!
你在哪看见恶魔的 他们说了什么
Where did you see the demons,and what did they say exactly
我们在这是坐以待毙
We just sit here,we're gonna be dead.
绝对不会的
No,we're not!
他们会杀死我们的 除非我们先下手为强
They're gonna kill us -- unless we kill them first.
打住 打住
Okay,hold on. hold on.
不行 老兄 我们还得保护他们呢
No,man,we got people to protect.
好了 身强力壮的人跟我走 去猎魔
All right,the able-bodied go,hunt some demons.
别操之过急
Whoa,whoa,whoa. slow your roll.
整件事就和恶魔无关
This is not a demon thing.
快看他们的眼睛
Look at their eyes!
他们是恶魔
They're demons!
快走 快走
Go,go!
希望一切都是真的
Hope those are real.
他们两人说不定从一开始就被附身了
Those two could have been demons the entire time.
之前用的盐和圣水... 在我看来 全他妈是屁话
All this salt and holy-water talk -- as far as i'm concerned,it's all crap.
你确定吗
Are you sure
不是你死就是我亡
It's them or us.
我在厨房♥里看到有一些刀可以用
I think i saw some knives in the kitchen.
好极了
Great.
走吧
Go.
鲁弗斯
Hey,rufus.
干嘛
Yeah.
爆破筒对恶魔没有杀伤力的
Pipe bombs won't kill a demon.
没错
Right.
但在我看来
But in my experience
如果恶魔的肉身少了腿的话
Demons come at you slower
也就快不起来了
If they're in a body with no limbs.
可我母亲也在他们那
One of them is in my mother.
乔 听着 你知道我会竭尽全力
Jo,listen to me. you know i'm gonna do everything i can.
你妈会没事的
Your mom's gonna be okay.
只要她别从窗户进来
Unless she comes through that window.
好了 行动
All right,let's move.
低下身 脚步放慢
Stay low. move fast.
鲁弗斯
Rufus!
你给我听着 乔安娜·贝丝·哈维尔
Now,you listen up,joanna beth harvelle.
听我说 我不是恶魔
Listen to me. i'm not a demon.
好好想想 鲁弗斯 所有的征兆
Think,rufus. all those omens.
你去死吧
You go to hell.
鲁弗斯
Rufus!
被污染的水 还有那流星
The polluted water,the shooting star,
以及红马 大战开始了
The red mustang -- it's war.
我告诉你 大战开始了
I'm telling you,it's war.
你说的没错
You're damn right it is.
是天启四骑士
The horseman!
天启四骑士
Horseman
没错 他让我们倒戈相向
Yes. he's turning us against each other.
这都是你的幻觉
You're hallucinating.
天启四骑士
The horseman.
战争
War.
没错
Yes.
是你自己弄清♥真♥♥相♥的吗? 大天才
Did you figure this out all by yourself,genius
我们都搞定了吗
We all on the same page
嗨 乔
Hi,jo.
嗨
Hey.
好吧 我们得找到战争
Okay we got to find war
阻止小镇居民互相残杀
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表