往昔
亚当没事吧
You think Adam's okay?
不
No!
迪恩
Dean!
拿不准
Doubt it.
也不知道卡西怎么样了
Cass either.
那个关路西法的牢笼
The cage you sprung lucifer from ...
你们可以再把他扔回去
You can shove his ass back in.
想要打开牢笼 天启四骑士手上的戒指
Key to the cage ... four rings from the horsemen.
我们拿到了战争的 还拿到了饥荒的
Well, we got War's. We nicked Famine's.
我们有2个戒指了
That's two rings down.
凑齐4枚戒指
Collect all four.
我能帮你们抓住瘟疫骑士
I can give you pestilence.
你们到底要不要天启四骑士的戒指了
Do you want the horsemen rings or not?
我们面对的是什么 你知道吗
What are we dealing with? Do you know?
恶魔病毒 瘟疫和灾祸的病毒
Croatoan. Virus of plague and pestilence.
更像是恶魔细菌战争
More like demonic germ warfare.
他们想要我们的疫苗
They want our vaccine.
需要我们的疫苗
They need our vaccine.
这被称为"急需品" 同志们
It's called "Demand," People.
现在就开始供应
Now, supply!
阁下 好消息
Sir, great news.
疫苗的试验结果
The vaccine trials ... the results have been...
绝对足够荒唐
...Really quite grotesque.
我想你会高兴的
I think you'll be pleased.
你好啊 死亡骑士
Oh, hello, Death.
你许一个愿吧
You make a wish.
我可以满足你
I can give you anything you want, mate ...
当然也包括死亡骑士的位置
Up to and including death's coordinates.
我只是想要
All I need is...
我的灵魂
My soul.
如果我们能打开牢笼
Say we can open the cage.
但然后又能如何
But then what?
如果你们引诱路西法到牢笼前
What if you guys lead the devil to the edge
然后我跳进去呢
And I jump in?
当下
衣阿华州达分波特市
格林医生 旅行愉快吗
Dr. Green, how was your trip?
收获颇丰
Oh, very productive.
我最喜爱的病人莎莉丝特 今晚感觉如何
And how are we tonight, Celeste, my favorite patient?
护士说你睡不着
The nurse says you can't sleep.
我越来越难受
Oh, I just feel worse and worse.
那是因为你现在患的是
Well, that's because you're suffering from a combination
感冒
of the common cold...
登革热
Dengue fever...
还有严重的日本脑炎
And a nasty, nasty case of Japanese encephalitis.
你说什么
What are you...
不好意思 我...
I'm sorry. I ...
你听到我说的了
Oh, you heard me.
看呐
Oh, and look at that.
你小时候没得过水痘
You never had chicken pox as a child.
真是太妙了
Oh, this is gonna be fascinating.
可是... 我怎么可能
But I ... h-how could I...
一下患上这么多病
Have all those diseases at once.
这是我用有盖培养皿
Well, it's a proprietary blend.
调配的专利混合制剂
I mix it up in a petri dish ...
你 就是我的培养皿
The petri dish being... You.
休息下 会好起来的
Try relax. It'll be all right.
你会... 治好我吗
Are you... Gonna c-cure me?
不会
No.
你就要死了
You're going to die.
4 3
In four, three...
Two...
真有趣
Interesting.
你犯的什么病
What the hell is wrong with you?
一天前
-迪恩 -少给我来这套
- Dean ... - Don't "Dean" Me.
我说你 以前也没少犯傻
I mean, you ... you have had some stupid ideas in the past,
可是这次 这事你知道吗
But this ... d-did you know about this?
-知道什么 -萨姆的天才计划
- What? - About Sam's genius plan
要同意路西法附身
to say yes to the devil.
多谢提醒啊
Well, thanks for the heads up!
嘿 别冲我来啊
Hey, this ain't about me.
不许这么做
You can't do this.
你和鲍比都这么说
That's the consensus.
是嘛 真棒 讨论结束
All right. Awesome. Then, end of discussion.
这事儿没完
This isn't over.
喂
Hello?
-迪恩 -卡西
- Dean? - Cass?
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我们都以为你死了 伙计你在哪儿呢
We all thought you were dead. Where the hell are you, man?
在医院
A hospital.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No.
可以说详细点儿吗
You want to elaborate?
我刚刚在这里醒过来
I just woke up here.
医生们很惊讶
The doctors were fairly surprised.
他们以为我脑死亡了
They thought I was brain-dead.
你住院了
S-so, a hospital?
显然 范奈司那天之后
Apparently, after Van Nuys,
我突然出现在德拉克洛瓦一艘捕虾船上
I suddenly appeared, bloody and unconscious,
浑身是血 不省人事
on a shrimping boat off Delacroix.
据说水手们很惊慌
I'm told it upset the sailors.
我得说 伙计
Uh, well, I got to tell you, man ...
你回来得正是时候
You're just in time.
我们找到收拾路西法的办法了
We figured out a way to pop Satan's box.
怎么找到的
How?
说来话长 不过呢
It's a long story, but, look ...
我们正在追杀瘟疫骑士
We're going after Pestilence now.
所以如果你想瞬移过来...
So if you want to zap over here...
我现在不能瞬移
I can't "zap" anywhere.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你可以理解成 我的电力枯竭了
You could say my batteries are ... are drained.
什么意思 你失去天使超能力了
What do you mean? You're out of angel mojo?
我很口渴 我的头也很痛
I'm saying that I am thirsty and my head aches.
我还被虫子咬了
I have a bug bite
不管我怎么挠还是很痒
that itches no matter how much I scratch it,
我的意思就是 我现在像极了...
And I'm saying that I'm just incredibly...
人类
Human.
真不幸
Sorry.
重点是 没有钱坐飞机的话
Well, my point is -- I can't go anywhere without money
我就哪儿也去不了
for...an airplane ride.
我也没钱买♥♥吃的
And food.
理论上说我也没钱付止痛药的费用
And more pain medication, ideally.
这样
All right.
你不用担心
Well, look, no worries.
有鲍比在 他会给你汇钱
Uh, Bobby's here. He'll wire you the cash.
-迪恩 等等 -不是吧
- Dean, wait. - I will?
你没有答应米迦勒
You said "No" to Michael.
我为我的误解道歉
I owe you an apology.
卡西
Cass...
没事
I-it's okay.
你并不是我想的那种
You are not the burnt and broken shell of a man
脑筋不清而且容易屈服的人
that I believed you to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
感激至极
I appreciate that.
不用谢
You're welcome.
小心点
be careful.
宁静谷疗养院
这就是邪恶医生的老窝吗
So this is Dr. Evil's lair, huh?
这可比"邪恶"还让人压抑
It's kind of more depressing than evil.
这是在叫你珍惜青春 珍爱生命
It's like a four-color brochure for dying young.
对瘟疫骑士而言
Of course, to Pestilence,
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表