嗨 宝贝儿
Hey, babe.
见到你真好
Nice to see you, too.
亲爱的
Honey?
没事吧
Are you okay?
你们真是疾控中心的吗
You expect me to believe you're cdc?
什么
Excuse me?
没什么 只是你们早来了一天
It's just that you're a day early.
史上第一次
First time in history i haven't sat on my ass
我不用干等
Waiting for you people.
新管理班子
New administration.
值得你的信任
A change you can believe in.
好吧
Right.
米特·塞维尔
Meet xavier.
生于1984年4月3日
Date of birth -- april 3, 1984.
我知道
I know.
我做了两次DNA测试
I ran the dna twice.
肯定就是他本人
That's definitely him.
看来他不怎么涂防晒霜
Well, he wasn't big on the sunscreen, huh?
你有何想法
So, what's your theory?
我只可确定 死者为男性 25岁
All I know is, decedent's male, 25 years old,
因衰老而死
And he died of old age.
你说得没错 肯定有灵异
You were right about this one. it's definitely a job.
我就知道
Thought so.
镇上还有其他受害者吗
Any other stiffs in town?
只有一名死者
Just the one body.
还有呢
Anything else?
有些人失踪 但这种大小的镇 也很正常
Couple missing persons, but usual for a town this size.
好吧 去查清楚
Well, check 'em out.
你认为这其中有关联吗
You think they're connected?
-预感有 -明白了
-Call it a hunch. -you got it.
顺便 你最近如何
And, by the way, how you doing?
什么如何
Doing?
是啊
Yeah.
你也知道 总体而言
You know, just...in general?
你是说我的腿吗
Oh, you mean my legs.
我抱着哈根达斯泪流满面呢
Well, i'm just weepin' in my haagen-dazs.
呆子
Idjit.
这是最近照的
That's the most recent.
他失踪多久了
How long has he been missing?
他星期二晚上没有回家
Oh, I knew right away
我就知道不对劲
When he didn't come home tuesday night.
他下班后常去什么地方吗
Is there someplace he likes to go after work, maybe?
比如酒吧之类
A favorite bar?
不
No.
一般在星期二 他总是工作得晚些
Tuesdays, he always works a bit late,
但他总是直接回家
But he always comes straight home.
我能四处看看吗 女士
May i use your facilities, ma'am?
"工作到很晚"吗 鬼才信
"working late," my ass.
至少他很专一
Well, at least he's consistent.
每周二都定同一间钟点房♥
Same room every tuesday, hourly rates.
真希望我到了那把年纪还能欲望充沛
Hope I got that kind of kick when I'm his age.
我们活得了那么久吗
Yeah, like either of us will live that long.
也对
True.
好吧 猜那里面有什么呢
So... what do you think's in there?
皱巴巴黏糊糊的尸体吗
A wrinkly, gooey corpse.
噢 天啊
Oh, god! oh, god!
天啊
Oh! oh, god!
搞毛啊
What the...
老天
Oh. god.
果然又软又黏
It's gooey.
抱歉
Sorry. uh...
进错房♥间
Got the wrong room.
快关门
Close the door!
纹身不错啊
Nice tattoo.
有认识叫克里夫·维洛的吗
Happen to know anybody named Cliff Whitlow?
从没听过
Never heard of him.
那就怪了
Well, that's weird.
你带着他的钱包呢
'cause you're carrying his wallet.
你妻子告诉我们你这里有胎记
Your wife told us about your, uh, birthmark there.
不错
That's nice.
你看起来很好嘛 克里夫
Well, you look great, cliff.
你是不是整容了还是怎样
Did you get some work done?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Could you give us some privacy?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
回见
Bye.
千万不能告诉我老婆
Please don't tell my wife
别急
Slow down.
求你们 要是被她知道 我就死定了
I'm begging you. as far as she knows, i'm dead.
看在上帝的份上 替我保密
For the love of god, let's keep it that way.
你怎可能是克里夫·维洛
How can you possibly be cliff whitlow?
我不能说
I can't tell you.
不然我们告诉你老婆去
Well, either you tell us or we tell the missus.
好吧
Okay! okay!
是一场游戏
It was a game.
电子游戏那种的
Like...xbox?
啥电子游戏
What's xbox?
不 是扑克游戏 高风险的
No. poker -- high-stakes.
不赌现金 而是生命
Instead of cash, you play for years.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Look, I know it sounds crazy.
在酒吧里遇到一个男人 他邀我玩的
Guy comes up to me at a bar, invites me to play.
他给了我25个怪异的筹码
Gives me 25 of these weirdo poker chips, right?
对着他们念了堆听不懂的咒语
Chants some mumbo humbo over them,
声称它们现在代表25年
Says now they're 25 years.
我还嘲笑他
I'm laughing...
但我出来后
But then I come out up.
就变成这样了
And look at me.
-什么咒语 -我咋知道
-What was he chanting? -how should i know?
我只知道 我屁♥股♥也不疼了
All I know is, my bad hip's good,
眼镜也摔了
I threw away my glasses.
这儿还有成堆的妞儿等着我
One of those ladies was here for free!
这男人真是奇迹创造者
Man's some kind of miracle worker.
那个奇迹创造者长啥样呢
What does this miracle worker look like?
一个男人
Just a guy.
35岁左右 棕色头发
Maybe 35, brown hair.
爱尔兰口音 他叫帕特里克
Irish accent. his name was patrick.
好吧 这游戏是在哪玩的
All right, all right. where's this game at?
他说他喜欢旅行
He said he likes to keep moving.
从不固定待在一个地方
never stays in one bar
只能由他来选择你
And he finds you.
谢了 克里夫
Thank you, cliff.
还有
Oh, and, uh...
这风格不错 保持保持
Stay classy.
这听起来太疯狂了吧
It sounds crazy, right?
不 事实上的确有这样的传说
No. there's lore on it.
几世纪前
Goes back centuries.
小镇上会出现卡牌旅人
Traveling card player pops into town.
如果你打败他 就能赢会黄金时光
You beat him, you get your best years back.
当然 大多数人都输了
'course, most folks lose.
那就能解释皱巴巴的尸体了
Well, that would explain the crunchy corpse.
据说 那家伙玩的一手玩牌
Supposedly, this player's a hell of a card shark.
赢了很多年华
Got a lot of years in the bank.
你找到他出没的酒吧了吗
You find the bar he's working in yet?
这镇上酒吧太多了
There's a lot of dives in this town.
我们准备分头找
We're gonna have to split up.
那你还讲什么电♥话♥
Well, why you still talking to me?
查到了吗
Find anything?
屁都没有 你呢
Yeah, a whole bunch of squat. you?
-还没有 -好吧
- No, not a thing. - All right.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表