Strange how?
没尖叫 没火烧
No screaming, no big flameout.
这可不是通常鬼魂消失的方式
I mean, that isn't the way ghosts usually go.
我烧 他消失 搞定
Still -- i torched, he vanished.
话没错 但是
Yeah, but i --
但是我觉得他
Also, i feel like he was...
他想要咬我一口
Took e a bite out of me .
咬你
A bite?
恩 就好像他很饿一样
Yeah, like he was hungry.
但是问题是 真的甘地
But the thing is, gandhi -- or the real gandhi --
他是
He was a --
什么
A what?
说啊
Spit it out.
他是果食主义者
He was a fruitarian.
让我来理一下思绪
Let me get this straight.
你崇拜的英雄
Your ultimate hero
不仅仅是一个穿着麻布衣的矮子
Was not only a short man in diapers,
还是个果食主义者
But he was also a fruitarian?
-这不是重点 -这没错
That's not the point. that is good.
对你来说 这已经很不错了
That is -- even for you, that is good.
我只是觉得这事不会轻易结束
Look, i'm just saying i'm not so sure this thing is over.
它只是个幽灵
It was a ghost.
还是个超级古怪的果食主义幽灵
It was a weirdly supercharged fruitarian ghost.
说到底还是个幽灵 好吧 我们走
But it was still a ghost. now let's go.
好吧 首先你强拉我进小镇
So, first, you drag me into town,
现在又活生生的把我拖出来
And now you're dragging me back out?
因为你是死脑筋
You ain't steering this boat.
快点走吧
Let's go. chop-chop.
这可不适合一起干下去
You know, this isn't gonna work.
你说什么
What isn't?
我们 你和我
Us. you, me -- together.
我以为可以 但这不行
I thought it could, but it can't.
可是你想回来的哦 长官
You're the one that wanted back in, chief.
不过让我回来的可是你
And you're the one who called me back in.
我仍觉得我们该做一些建立信任的事情
I still think we got some trust-building to do.
那还要多久才能换回你的信任
How long am i gonna be on double-secret probation?
我说了算
Until i say so.
我知道我过去的所作所为
Look... i know what i did,What i've done.
我正在努力爬出这个深渊
And i am trying to climb out of that hole.
我坚信
I am.
但你让这变得困难重重
But you're not making it any easier.
你希望我忘掉你过去的一切
So, what, am i supposed to just let you off the hook?
不 你想怎么样都可以
No. you can think whatever you want.
我应当接受惩罚
I deserve it and worse.
你对我的惩罚还没我对我自己的多
Hell, you'll never punish me as much as i'm punish myself.
但问题是
But the point is,
如果我和你是一体
If we're gonna be a team, you and i,
那肯定是条双行道
It has to be a two-way street.
我们得回到过去的老路
So we just go back to the way we were before?
不 因为我们之前没有走过那路
No, because we were never that way before.
没有干活之前
"before" didn't work.
我们在这儿是为了什么
How do you think we got here?
那应该是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
迪恩 当时和露比走的唯一理由是
Dean, one of the reasons i went off with ruby...
是远离你
Was to get away from you.
什么
What?
让我变得很强
It made me feel strong,
变得不像是你的弟弟
Like i wasn't your kid brother.
你有说过这是我的错么
Are you saying this is my fault?
没有 错的是我
No, it's my fault.
如果我们干下去
All i'm saying is that if we're gonna do this,
就得与众不同
We have to do it different.
我们不能两次跨入同一条河流
We can't just fall into the same rut.
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
让我崛起 从头开始
You're gonna have to let me grow up, for starters.
是我 好的 马上到
Yeah. yeah, okay.
我想这次你对了 这事儿没完
I guess you were right about this not being over.
卡内基警长
Sheriff carnegie.
什么事 警长
Sheriff, what happened?
我
I, uh, um...
我不知道怎么说
I don't know.
打扰下 姑娘们 我们是联邦探员
Excuse us, girls. hi, we're with the fbi.
能否告诉我们发生了什么
Can you tell us what happened?
这太恐怖了
It was horrible.
恐怖的不行
Way horrible.
什么恐怖
What was horrible?
我觉得她是个好人
I thought she'd be nice.
我现在还不能相信
I still can't believe it.
相信什么
Believe what?
她杀死了丹妮尔
She took danielle!
谁干的
Who?
别怕 这很安全 把事情告诉我们
It's okay. you're safe. just tell us.
谁杀死了你们的朋友
Who took your friend?
是
It was...
帕丽斯·希尔顿
Paris hilton.
什么
Sorry?
虽然她看起来真的很棒
She looked really good, though.
很苗条很放荡
Skinny. skinny and fast.
他们去哪儿了
Um, where did they go?
不知道
We don't know.
消失了
They just vanished.
不介意我们离开一会儿么
Would you excuse us for just a minute?
帕丽斯·希尔顿还没死吧
Paris hilton's not dead, as far as we know, right?
我确信 没死
Pretty sure, no.
这就意味着不是
Which means it's not a...
-鬼怪作怪 -的确不是
Ghost, no.
所以要么帕丽斯·希尔顿是杀人狂
So either Paris Hilton is a homicidal maniac or --
要么我们遗漏了某些细节
Or we missed something.
你有什么打算
What do you want to do?
真是恶心
Whew! that's ripe.
这是什么鬼玩意
What the hell?
真不敢相信我竟然遗漏了
I can't believe i missed it.
遗漏了什么
Missed what?
仔细回顾下另两个受害人
Went back over the other two vics.
他们都大量失血
There was blood loss -- major.
正常啊 你要是被残忍♥杀害也会这样
Yeah, well, being a gory smear will do that to you.
不不 我是说失血量
No, no, i mean more blood loss
远比车祸或是爆头要多得多
Than a car crash or a head wound should cause.
更像是 被人吸食了
Almost like... something's feeding.
是啊 真恐怖
Yeah. awesome.
对了 还发现了这个
And then... there were these.
这是什么 种子吗
What are those, seeds?
是的 在受害人的肚子里
Yeah, they were in both vics' bellies.
你洗手了吧
I hope you washed your hands.
这跟我之前见过的种子不一样 迪恩
They're unlike any other seed i've ever seen before, dean.
我以为你不会那么无趣
Wow, just when i thought you couldn't get any geekier.
有了
Yahtzee!
什么玩意
What?
这一带不产这种种子
The seeds aren't from around here.
实际上 我国境内的树和植物也不结
In fact, they're not from any tree or plant in the country.
那是哪里产的
Where are they from?
东欧 巴尔干地区的密林里
Eastern europe, from a forest in the balkans,
事实上那儿也不产了
Which is not even there anymore.
30年前这些树被砍了
It was chopped down like 30 years ago.
然后呢
So?
当地有个传说 那片密林由一个
So, local legend has it that the forest was guarded
名字叫莱希的异教神所守护
By a pagan god whose name was leshii --
他是一个淘气的小神 可以千变万化
A mischievous god, could take on infinite forms.
让我猜猜 他爱吃自己的粉丝
And let me guess -- he liked to munch on his fans.
只能通过吸食教♥徒♥之血
"could be appeased only with the
才得以满足
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表