往昔
你是说 天启就要来了
Are you saying that this is the...Apocalypse?
那这些具体的前兆 预示了什么
And these specific omens -- they're prelude to what?
天启四骑士
The Four Horsemen.
骑红马的是哪一个
And which one rides the red horse?
战争
War.
在这镇上肆虐的 是饥荒
This town is suffering from Famine.
饥荒骑士
A-as in the Horseman?
好极了
Great.
死亡骑士要降临于世
The angel of death must be brought into this world
必须经由残忍♥地屠♥杀♥
through a place of awful carnage.
你好啊 死亡骑士
Hello, Death.
鲍比 她是谁
Bobby, who is that?
我妻子
She's my wife.
世界末日就要来了
It's the end of the world.
而且如果我不阻止它并且救下所有人
And if I don't stop it and save everyone,
就没有人能救我们了 我们都得死
then no one will, and we all die.
我只是太累了 兄弟
I'm just tired, man.
我受够了
I'm done.
真的受够了
I am just done.
帮帮我
I need some help.
现在
Now
克莱·詹姆斯·汤姆森
[1967.6.3 - 2004.10.15]
热带草原上 角马正在休憩
Here on the savanna, the wildebeest lounges,
慵懒而满足
lazy and self-content...
对从阴影中悄然靠近的凶猛肉食动物
And oblivious to the fierce predator
丝毫没有察觉
that stalks him from the shadows.
庞大的角马群向南迁徙 寻找水源
Great wildbeest herds migrate south, searching for water
尽可能多地饮水 为漫长旱季的来临做准备
drinking their field prepairation for the long dry season to come.
靠近兽群边缘的角马
... the wildbeests arround edge.
惊怕每一丝风吹草动
every movement, every sound of potential attact.
灌木丛中的一阵轻响
Mere as a rush of wind in the bushes
也能让整个角马群乱成一团
can send the entire herd into a bone-crashing snap.
开始的时候角马♥会♥被迷惑 四散奔逃
At first the animal reacts with confusion, and then...
当疲惫的猎物再次回到饮水处
When the beast returns wearily to its watering hole.
捕猎者已绕到它的背后
The killer's right behind it.
它发起攻击之时 速度极快
When it attacks, it attacks quickly.
不
No.
求你 上帝啊 不
Please! God! No!
凶鬼恶灵
Supernatural
鲍比 听着 收到留言回电♥话♥
Bobby, listen, when you get this message, call!
好吗
Okay?
他还是不在家
Is he still not home?
他坐轮椅能走多远
How far could he get in that chair?
我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do?
看来 只能自己办了
Well...guess we just do it ourselves.
韦尔斯先生 给我们讲讲事情经过吧
Mr. Wells, why don't you tell us what you saw --
用你自己的话
in your own words.
-叫我迪格[挖掘者] -迪格
- Call me Digger. - Digger?
谁给你取的这名字啊
Who -- who gave you that name?
我自己
I did.
你自己给自己起别名
You gave yourself your own nickname?
这不允许啊
You can't do that.
你管太宽了吧
Who died and made you queen?
好了 还是讲讲你看到了什么吧
Okay. Uh, why don't you just tell us what you saw?
我看见克莱·汤姆森从窗户
I saw Clay Thompson climb into Benny Sutton's trailer
爬进了本尼·萨顿的房♥车
through the window.
几分钟以后 克莱走了出来
Couple minutes later, Clay walked out,
而本尼死了
and Benny's dead.
那么
And, uh...
你看到的是这个人吗
...is this the guy you saw?
他当时浑身是泥 不过是他
Well, he was all covered with mud, but, yeah.
就是克莱
That's Clay.
你知道克莱·汤姆森五年前就死了吧
And you are aware that Clay Thompson died five years ago?
知道
Yep.
你确定你看到的是他吗
And you're positive that it was this guy.
你是说我在撒谎吗
You calling me a liar?
没有 当然没有
No, no, no. Of course not.
听着
Look.
你能想到克莱·汤姆森
Can you think of any reason why Clay Thompson --
不论他是死是活
alive or dead --
有什么理由要杀本尼·萨顿吗
would want to kill Benny Sutton?
当然能
Hell, yeah.
五年前
Well, five years ago,
正是本尼杀死了克莱
Benny's the one that killed Clay in the first place.
是吗
Is that a fact?
是 所谓的"狩猎意外"
Well, yeah, so-called "Hunting accident."
现在 要我说
Now, if you ask me...
就是克莱从坟墓里爬出来报仇了
Clay came back from the grave to get a little payback.
继续
Go on.
欧文 把蛋糕放下 去拿个苹果吃
Owen, put down the cupcake and pick up an apple.
好不好
Okay?
乖 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
注意了
Heads up.
《冰血暴》
"Fargo."
迪格
Digger.
治安官
Sheriff.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我是乔迪·米尔斯治安官
I'm sheriff Jody Mills.
我想我们没见过面吧
I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
多尔夫曼和尼德梅尔探员
Agents Dorfman and Neidermeyer.
联邦调查局
FBI
先生们 欢迎来到苏瀑镇
Welcome to Sux Falls, gentlemen.
可以问问你们找迪格做什么吗
Can I ask you what you're doing with Digger here?
他们在工作
They're doing their job.
他们相信我 治安官
They believe me... sheriff.
联调局相信死人会杀人
The FBI believes a dead man committed a murder?
治安官 我们只是问几个问题而已
Look, we're just asking a few questions, sheriff.
仅此而已
That's all.
如果死人没杀人
Of course, if a dead man didn't commit the murder,
那是谁杀的呢
then, uh, who did?
二位来此有何公干
What'd you say your jurisdiction here was again?
我们来此
Our jurisdiction is
执行联邦政♥府♥分派的任务
wherever the United States government sends us.
是嘛 让我和你们的长官
Oh, yeah. How 'bout me and your supervisor
谈谈如何
have a little chat about that?
没问题
Absolutely.
我是威利斯探员
Agent Willis speaking.
威利斯探员 我是乔迪·米尔斯治安官
Agent Willis, this is sheriff Jody Mills --
鲍比
Bobby?
您说什么
Excuse me?
你是鲍比·辛格吧
Is this Bobby Singer?
听着 我不认识您说的这个人 但是
Listen, I don't know who this is, but...
我是联邦调查局的汤姆·威利斯探员
this is agent Tom Willis of the FBI.
扯淡
Bull crap.
联邦调查局是吧
FBI, huh?
那么
So, uh...
看来你认识鲍比·辛格
so you know Bobby Singer?
这真是太巧了
That is...a fun coincidence.
我对鲍比·辛格的印象就是
Here's what I know about Bobby Singer.
他是个危险分子
He's a menace around here --
一个不守规矩的酒鬼大混♥蛋♥
ass-full of drunk-and-disorderlies
还涉嫌邮件诈骗
and mail fraud.
明白了吗
You understanding me?
我们一致认为
I think we all can agree
您已经讲得很清楚了
you've made yourself perfectly clear, yes.
所以 无论你们三个在预谋什么
So, whatever the three of you are planning,
给我马上停止
it ends here -- now.
明白了吗 探员们
Ten-four on that, agents?
明白
Yeah.
你知道我们打过多少次电♥话♥了吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表