Before everybody in this town kills each other.
见鬼!
Damn it!
-萨姆呢? -在楼上
Where's sam upstairs.
拿着
Take this.
-好 你们三个从背后迂回
All right. you three go around back.
从小巷走
Take the alley.
迪恩 不是恶魔干的
Dean. it's not demons.
-是天启四骑士的战争 -没错
It's war. war.
我就是不明白他是怎么办到的
I just can't figure out how he's doing it.
是戒指
The ring.
戒指 没错 就是戒指
The ring. the ring -- that's right.
他只要一转戒指 所有人都产生了幻觉
He turned it right before he made everybody hallucinate
-好像看见了恶魔 -没错
And go hellbitch. right.
我们得出去 快点
We got to move. come on.
伙计们 都停火!
People,cease fire!
停止射击!
Stop shooting!
住手!
Stop!
我真是上了年纪了
I'm getting too old for this.
不要相信你的眼睛 亲爱的
I'm not what you think,honey.
快 摁住这儿
come on,keep t
我已经说了停火
stop firing usually means stop firing.
真是把精巧的小刀
That's a sweet little knife.
但是 有点常识好不
But come on.
你们杀不了我的 兔崽子们
You can't kill war,kiddos.
我们知道
Oh,we know.
看来 离世界末日还有一段时间
So,pit stop on mount doom
迪恩
Dean --
萨姆 别来这套
Sam,let's not.
不 听着 这至关重要
No,listen. this is important.
我知道你不信任我
I know you don't trust me.
而我也渐渐意识到了
Just now i realize something.
连我也无法信任自己
I don't trust me either.
我一看到那鲜血
From the minute i saw that blood,
我脑海里回闪的只有那可怕的念头
Only thought in my head
我不听说服自己 我的出发点是好的
And i tell myself it's for the right reasons,
我旨在行善
My intentions are good,
而这种感觉是千真万确的 知道吗
And it -- it feels true,you know
但是我觉得 在那表面下
But i think,underneath
我只是忽视了什么重要的东西
i just miss the feeling.
我知道这听起来很糟糕
I know how messed up that sounds,
就如同现在 我把一切都搞砸了
Which means i know how messed up i am.
关键问题并不在于我体内的恶魔血液
Thing is,the problem's not the demon blood -- not really.
我不能把我的所作所为怪罪于露比
An,what i did,i can't blame the blood or ruby
或是其他任何人 任何事
Or anything.
这都是我自己造成的
Problem is me.
我执迷不悟
How far i'll go.
我体内的恶魔
Something in me
让我感到恐惧不安 迪恩
scares the hell out of me,dean.
我无法再去猎魔了
I'm in no shape to be hunting.
我必须退出 因为我本身太危险
I need to step back,'cause i'm dangerous.
也许 我们最好还是分开行动
Maybe's best we just go out spearate ways.
嗯 我觉得你说的没错
Well,i think you're right.
猜疑是最大的战斗
Suspecting a fight
事实上 要我花费更多的精力担心你
Turth is I spent more time worried about you
而不是怎样处理好眼下的问题
And about doing a job right.
而我做不到这样 知道吗
how just i can't for that,you know?
在现今的局势下不行
And now.
我很抱歉 迪恩
I'm sorry Dean.
这我知道 萨姆
I know you are,sam.
你...
Hey you are...
不需要车吗?
Won't taking Impala?
没关系了
It's OK.
保重 迪恩
Take care yourself,dean
你也是 萨姆
Yeah,you too,sammy.
[FOREIGNER]
[Long Long Way From Home]
It was a monday
A day like any other day
I left a small town
For the apple in decay
It was my destiny
Its what we needed to do
They were telling me
Im telling you
I was inside looking outside
The millions of faces
But still Im alone
Monday,sad sad monday
Shes waiting for me
But Im a long long way from home
Sad,sad monday
Shes waiting for me
But Im a long long way from home
Sad,sad monday
Oh shes waiting for me
But Im a long long way from home
[NORMAN GREENBAUM]
[Spirit In The Sky]
When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
When I lay me downto die
Goin'up to the Spirit in the sky
Goin'up to the Spirit in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
Prepare yourself
You know it's a must
Gotta have a friend in Jesus
So you know that when you die
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表