和萨姆·温彻斯特的肉身吗
and Sam Winchester's meat suit?
一个空空的皮囊 等着有人来接管
An empty vessel just waiting to be filled.
你是要把这两个人都献给我吗
And you're handing them both over to me?
是 我想是吧
Uh, y-yeah. I guess.
那么
Well...
我要祝贺你
I got to hand it to you.
我真是深受感动
I'm impressed.
谢谢
Thanks.
我冒昧的问一句
So, if you don't mind my asking...
有报酬吗
There's a reward?
当然有
Sure.
我对你表示无尽感激
My...undying gratitude.
什么 你当真
What, are you serious?
安静点 你个傻瓜
Be quiet, you idiot!
暗自庆信吧 小鬼
Consider yourself lucky, kid.
等一下
Uh, w-wait a minute!
我们在这里累死累活
We worked our asses off here,
我要我的报酬
And, uh, I want my reward!
好吗
Please?
好的
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是对的
You're right.
我可以给你什么呢
What can I get you?
100万美元怎么样
Well, h-how about a million bucks?
天哪 特雷弗 闭嘴快跑
Oh, for god's sake, Trevor, just shut up and run!
现在100万可不值钱了
A million doesn't buy you much these days.
1000万怎么样
Why not make it 10?
好的 那就1000万
Okay, $10 mill.
我还想
And I want...
让明蒂·施瓦兹爱上我
...I want Mindy Schwartz to fall in love with me.
爱情 金钱
Love...money.
人类最基本的需求
Sticking to the basics.
我理解
I can respect that.
但这是我付报酬的方式
But here's my counter.
嗯
Yep.
尝起来是像白♥痴♥
Tastes like moron.
你有38条留言
You have 38 messages.
这听起来很疯狂
This is gonna sound crazy --
真是疯狂 但是我觉得我上错身了
really crazy -- but, um, I think I'm in the wrong body.
迪恩 你边上的家伙不是我
Dean, the guy right next to you is not me!
迪恩 他妈的快查留言 操
Dean, check your friggin' voicemail. Damn it.
好了 老兄
All right, pal.
你快老实交代 不然我可动私刑了
Either you start talking or I start waterboarding.
老天爷 别伤害我
Oh, my god. Please, don't hurt me.
求你了 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
Please! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry!
好吧 别装死 装逼男
Okay. Hey, pull it together, champ.
我可不想死 真的不想死
I don't want to die. I don't want to die.
萨姆在哪里
Where's Sam?
在我朋友的地窖里
In my -- my friend's basement.
他的父母离开镇上了
His parents are out of town.
父母
Parents?
你多大了
How old are you?
17岁
17.
17岁啊
17?
诺拉
Nora?
现在可不是
Not at the moment.
真见鬼
Damn it!
小可爱 今晚该给你点儿小奖励
Boy, you earned your dessert tonight, kiddo.
告诉我 你想要什么
Tell me -- what is it you want?
我都可以满足你
Anything.
什么都可以吗
Anything?
尽管提吧
Lay it on me.
我想成为一位巫师
I want to be a witch.
真正的巫师
For real.
非常强大的巫师
And really powerful.
选得好
Mm. Good choice.
我明白了
I get it.
再也不会有老爸烦着你考什么麻省理工
No daddy, no M.I.T.
也没有人再为你设定好未来
No plan.
你将变得高大而强壮
You get to be big and strong,
别人再也不能对你指手画脚
And no one can tell you what to do anymore.
但先得有个小小的礼节程序
There's just one small formality first.
你得见见我们的老大
You got to meet the boss.
老大
The boss?
你知道啊 伟大的撒旦陛下
You know -- your satanic majesty,
当今的小孩子对他还有很多其他称呼呢
or whatever the kids are calling it these days.
那个魔鬼吗
The devil?
不
Uh...no.
那个
O-okay.
不用了吧
It's okay.
我真的不想惊动他
I...don't really want to bother him.
但他想见见你
Oh, but he's gonna want to meet you.
放轻松
Relax.
没事的
It'll be easy.
他只是问你个小小的问题
He's just gonna ask you one little question,
你只要回答"是"就可以
and all you got to do is say "Yes."
之后呢 你就能得到你想要的
And then... you get your reward.
[咒语]
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus.
那算什么
What was that?
没什么
Uh, n-nothing.
你是想驱逐我吗
Were you trying to exorcise me?!
你这臭小鬼
You little piece of crap?!
[咒语]
Spiritus, omnis satanica potestas.
[咒语]
Omnis incursio infernalis adversii.
[咒语]
Omnis congregatio.
[咒语]
Et secta diabolica.
[咒语]
Ergo, draco maledicte.
[咒语]
Ecclesiam tuam securi tibi facias libertate servire.
[咒语]
Te rogamus.
Adios 拜拜了 贱♥人♥
Adios, bitch!
呃 应该是Audi nos
Uh, it's "Audi nos."
[咒语]
Animae domum redeant.
[咒语]
Fas atque nefas instauretur.
[咒语]
Potestate et auctoritate, sic fiat.
正常了吧
So, we good?
终于正常了
Yeah. We're good.
老兄 回归真身的感觉真好
Oh, man, it's nice to be back.
是啊 很爽
Yeah. Awesome.
这个
So...
加里啊
Gary...
我知道 是我不好
Yeah. I know -- my bad.
"是我不好"
"My bad"?
小鬼 这样轻描淡写可不成
Kid, "My bad" ain't gonna cut it.
要知道 如果你是成年人
See, if you were of voting age...
你就死定了
You'd be dead.
因为我们会宰了你
Because we would kill you.
除非你老老实实的再也不碰这些
So either you straighten up and fly right
不然我们非宰了你不可
or we will kill you.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
-一清二楚 -这还差不多
- Crystal. - Good.
真讨厌
Crap.
听着 加里
Gary, look.
听听过来人的建议
Take it from someone who knows --
别气馁啊 伙计
Chin up, man.
你的生活其实并没有很糟
Your life ain't that bad.
你见过我父母了吗
Uh, you met my parents.
是啊 那又怎样 这是你的生活
Yeah. So what? It's your life.
你不喜欢他们对你指手画脚 就说出来
You don't like their plan for you, tell them to cram it.
反抗一下
Rebel a little bit.
当然 用正常的方式 不要搞邪门歪道
In a healthy, non-satanic way, of course.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表