Pretty tempting.
我能想象
I can imagine.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
说得对
You got me.
我从没失去过行动能力
I never been paralyzed.
但是我跟你说 我下过地狱
But I tell you something... I've been to hell,
那边还有个大天使等着拿我下油锅
And there's an archangel there wanting me to drop the soap.
你看看我 我比你倒霉多了
Look at me! My junk's rustier than yours!
你听见我腹痛了吗
You hear me bellyaching? Huh?
事实上 听见了
A-actually, yeah.
我心脏病犯了
I'm having a heart attack.
才不是
No, you're not.
那是什么
What is...
胃酸倒流
Acid reflux.
你这年岁有些东西不好消化
Guys your age can't digest certain foods.
不能吃奶酪汉堡了
You're gonna need to put down that cheeseburger.
你要继续发表感想
So, you want to keep emoting
还是谈谈怎么解决
Or you want to talk about solving
现在这个小问题
This little issue here.
毛病肯定在筹码上
It's got to be about the chips.
我把筹码推过去
I slid 'em across,
帕特里克施了巫术
Patrick did his little witchy number,
你立刻就年轻了
And you prettied up in a hurry.
我说 你们怎么想的
I mean, what are you all thinking?
是魔法筹码之类的东西
Some kind of magic chips or something?
绝对是
Definitely.
-咒语还记得吗 -记得 一清二楚
- You remember what he chanted? - Yep... every word.
那好 我们就去查查他吧筹码藏在哪儿
All right, then let's find out where he stashes his chips.
给我偷50块出来
And steal me 50.
本杰明·巴顿《本杰明·巴顿奇事》又有汉堡吃了
Benjamin button me back into burger shape.
你说呢
What do you think?
我说你应该穿件衣服
I think you ought to put some clothes...
可以打扫房♥间吗
Ready for housekeeping, sir?
任何时候都可以
Born ready.
你跟我祖父一样
You're just like my grandfather.
他也是会动的东西都喜欢
He hits on anything that moves, too.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
而且危险
And dangerous.
我们走吧
Can we just go.
来人哪 他突然跑出来的
Guys, get some help! He came out of nowhere!
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我得说
I got to say,
我有点儿喜欢这家伙
I kind of like the guy.
我就不上去了
Well, I'm out.
迪恩
Dean...
萨姆
Sam?
廉价商店型号♥
Dime-store model.
小事一桩
Piece of cake.
你真杯具 当心
Pathetic Watch out.
我能打开的
I could have done that.
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
你不是酒吧里那个妞么
Aren't you the chick from the bar?
我可不止如此
I'm a lot more than that.
没事了 宝贝儿
It's all right, sweetheart.
没事了 他们没有恶意
It's all right. They're harmless.
你们想要筹码 拿去吧
You boys want chips? Take 'em.
那些只是筹码 爱因斯坦们
They're just chips, Einsteins.
演出道具
It's showmanship.
你们可能会很吃惊
This may come as a shock,
但魔法并不存在于那些烂筹码上
But the magic does not lie in a pile of crappy plywood
也不是那些无用的咒语
Or in any phony abracadabra.
靠的是900岁的巫师
It's in the 900-year-old witch.
你们两想要恢复青春吗
You boys want years?
那就还是得按老规矩来
Score 'em the old-fashioned way.
德州扑克
Texas hold 'em.
好啊 放马过来吧
Fine. let's do it.
我手上这种牌是什么
What card am i holding up?
正如我所料
That's what i thought.
视力都已经退化了 那你的记忆力也不咋地了
If your eyesight's that bad, what about your memory?
我可不是侩子手
I'm not a murderer.
不过呢 你就不一样了
You, on the other hand...
-不行 萨姆 -迪恩
- No, Sam. - Dean...
怎么 萨姆不太玩牌吗
What, Sam not much of a player?
好吧 那就一路顺风 迪恩
Okay, well, happy trails, Dean.
好好享受你的暮色人生吧
Enjoy the twilight of your life.
虽然你有机会搬回几成的
Should have taken better care of that ticker, though.
慢走不送了
You're free to go.
不过话又说回来 萨姆
Oh, but, Sam...
以你老哥的情况而言
Your brother's situation --
我可以就这么就算了
That's punishment enough,
我可不能让你这么简单地
But I can't let you leave
一点儿代价都不付出就拍拍屁♥股♥走人
Without a small parting gift.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
很快就会知道了
You'll find out soon enough.
我们闪 萨姆
Let's get out of here, Sam.
哥们
Dude...
我觉得那拍手绝对对你下咒了
I believe that he-witch gave you the clap.
帮忙推一把啊
Little help here?
我还是觉得我该跟他赌一次的
You know, I still think I should play.
不 不 想都别想
No, no, no.
你根本不够格
You're not good enough.
我算得上个中好手 鲍比更是个中高手
I'm better. Bobby's way better.
结果呢 我们都惨败了
We both lost.
没错
Exactly.
怎么 我连发言权都没有吗
So, what? so I don't get a say in this anymore?
萨姆 等你到了我们这个年纪
Sammy, when you get to be our age --
你才三十啊 迪恩
You're 30, Dean!
我就是看你赌牌这么久看都看会了
Look, I've watched you hustle plenty of poker --
会还远远不够 萨姆
Knowing the game is not enough, Sam.
这可不单单就是玩牌
It's not about playing the cards.
是跟对方玩心理 我也知道
It's about playing the other guy. I know that.
连这都懂了 真了不起
Well, hooray for you.
我要说的是 我跟那家伙交过手
All I'm saying is, I played this guy.
我知道他的手法 我对付得了他
I know his style. I can take him.
不 鲍比 你的时日也不太多了
No, Bobby. you don't have enough years in the bank.
足够了
I got enough.
不 一旦输了你就没命了 鲍比
No, you'll die if you lose, Bobby.
那我还能怎样呢
So what if i do, huh?
我活着是为了什么啊
What exactly am I living for, huh?!
等那该死的天启降世吗
The damn apocalypse?!
就因为我废在这轮椅上就该眼睁睁地看着大家死于非命
Watching men die bloody while I sit in this chair,
而无能为力吗
Can't take a step to help 'em?
鲍比
Bobby...
别 别阻止我 这是事实
No, no. it's the facts.
我年老
I'm old...
又体残
And broke down...
所以我不能再
And I can't...
我已经不再是猎魔人了
I ain't a hunter no more.
一无是处了
I'm useless.
要不是因为没勇气
And if I wasn't such a coward,
我早就该在从医院回来那天
I'd have stuck a gun in my mouth
就吞枪自刎一了百了了
Day I got home from the hospital.
鲍比 你不可以再去赌一次了
Bobby, you are not playing again.
我也不会 让你这么做的
I'm not... letting you do that.
肯定另有它法可解 肯定有的
There's another way out of this. there's got to be.
我一定会找到的
And I'm gonna find it.
拿着
Take it.
可以帮到你们
It'll help you.
什么东西
What is this?
你们闻所未闻的
The most powerful reversal spell
最强大的逆转法术
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表