Please.
我可是你们忠实的帮手
I'm the costner to your Houston.
是来救你的
I'm here to save your ass.
你想把我们拉出火坑
You want to pull us out of the fire?
答对了
Bingo.
那些神不是想把你们化成灰
Those gods are either gonna dust you
就是想用你们做诱饵
or use you as bait.
不管咋样 你们都在劫难逃
Either way, you're uber-boned.
哦 可是几个月前
Wow -- 'cause a couple of months ago,
你说我们得扮演好自己的角色
you were telling us that we need to play our roles.
你把我们往火坑里推呢
You were uber-boning us.
嘿 一切还没结束呢
Ohhhhh, the end is still nigh.
米迦勒和路西法还有戏要演
Michael and Lucifer are gonna dance the lambada.
不过不是今夜 不在这里
But not tonight. Not here.
这关你啥事
And why do you care?
我才不在乎呢
I don't care.
但是
But...
迦梨和我 我们
Me and Kali, we, uh...
有点私情
had a thing.
女人就是一切啊
Chick was all hands.
我能咋说 我挺多愁善感的
What can I say? I'm sentimental.
他们会赢吗
Do they have a chance?
会战胜撒旦吗
Against Satan?
萨姆你真这么想吗
Really, Sam?
迪恩你有别的办法吗
You got a better idea, Dean?
这可是个馊主意
It's a bad idea.
他们对路西法来说就是小儿科
Lucifer's gonna turn them into finger paint.
所以 趁着能开溜 咱们还是走吧
So let's get going while the going's good.
很好 那你干嘛不把我们传送出去呢
Okay, great. Why don't you just zap us out of here, then?
要能的话 我就这么干了
Would if I could.
但是迦梨有抓住了你们的小辫子
But Kali's got you by the short and curlies.
她用了个血咒
It's a blood spell.
你们俩被捆住了
You boys are on a leash.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 现在得用点古老的黑魔法了
Means it's time for a little of the old black magic.
好吧 随便你了
Okay. Yeah. Well, whatever.
我们要救出冰箱里的废物们
We're gonna take the all dirts in the freezer with us.
想都别想
Forget it.
把你们偷偷弄出去都够难的了
It's gonna be hard enough sneaking you mooks out of here.
他们叫你洛基 对吧
They called you "Loki," Right?
就是说 他们还没弄明白你到底是谁
Which mean they don't really know who you are.
告诉过你 我在证人保护计划里面
Told you -- I'm in witness protection.
这样吧 你按我们说的办
Okay, well, then how about you do what we say,
要不我们就跟那个异教神之组
or we tell the, uh, legion of doom
讲讲你的秘密身份
about your secret identity?
他们看起来可不太像亲善的天使
They don't seem like a real pro-angel kind of crowd.
我让你变成哑巴
I'll take your voices away.
-那我们就写下来 -我砍掉你的手
- We'll write it down. - I'll cut off your hands.
那人们就会问了
Then people are gonna be asking,
你们怎么到处奔波却没有手
"why are you guys running around with no hands?"
好吧
Fine.
你好啊 我的爱
Bonjour, mon amour.
赶紧走
Leave.
你总喜欢装作难以获取芳心
You always did play hard to get.
我早都继续我的生活了
I've moved on.
我发现了
I noticed.
巴尔德尔
Baldur?
真的吗
Really?
巴尔德尔很单纯
Baldur's uncomplicated.
不
No!
不 不要
No, no!
不要 快停手
No! No! Stop!
不要啊
No!
太迟了
It's too late.
我没想到你会是这种型的
I never took you for the type.
浪漫型的吗
Romantic?
可怜兮兮的
Pathetic.
是你叫我来的
You're the one who call me here
那是因为我以为你会认真对待这件事
Because I thought you might take this seriously.
我认真对待了啊
I'm taking this seriously.
世界末日要来了 大家该找出路了
Ship's sinking. Time to get off.
我是说 去他的地球 让我们去潘朵拉星球吧
I mean, screw this marble. Let's go check out Pandora.
不需要这样的
It doesn't have to be like that.
恐怕是这样的
Afraid it does.
要是我们抵抗
If we fight...
你就死了
You die.
你怎么这么肯定
And what makes you such an expert?
我和那些长着翅膀的红屁♥股♥猴子交过一两次手
I've tussled with those winged ass-monkeys once or twice.
伽梨 别再耍小手段
Kali... no more tricks.
我求你了 别这样做
I'm begging you -- don't do this.
我必须要这么做
I have to.
不能怪我要劝你
Can't blame me for trying.
还爱我吗
Still love me?
不
No.
加百列死到哪里去了
Where the hell is Gabriel?
你肯定以为我是个傻子吧
You must take me for a fool...
加百列
Gabriel.
你现在属于我了
You're bound to me --
永远都是
now and forever.
猎鬼小分队
Ghostfacers!Ghostfacers!
猎鬼小分队
Ghostfacers
我们能找到见别人看不见的鬼魂
We face the ghosts when the others will not
我们是猎鬼 猎鬼小分队
We're the ghost, ghostfacers
一见鬼就退
They leave the kitchen when the kitchen gets hot
还招实习生吗
Is the intern position open?
-你被雇佣了 -真的吗
- You're hired! - Really?
-我的脸在那个显示屏吗 -是的
- See my face right in your little box? - Yeah.
好的 我的脸要在画面中♥央♥
Okay, my face has got to be right in your box.
猎鬼小分队
Ghostfacers
我们猎鬼 我们猎鬼
We face the faces, we face the ghosts
猎鬼小分队
Ghostfacers
要是你已经死了 好好死着
If you're dead, you better stay dead.
是
Yep.
要不然 我们会杀死你
'Cause if not, we're gonna kill you.
你什么时候知道的
How long have you known?
很早就知道了
Long enough.
营救计划进行的怎样啦
How's the rescue going?
好大的惊喜
Well ,surprise, surprise.
我们被恶作剧精灵耍了
The trickster has tricked us.
伽梨 别这样
Kali...don't.
你现在是我的了
You're mine now.
你有我想要的东西
And you have something I want.
一把大天使的利刃
An archangel's blade.
属于大天使
From the archangel...
加百列的
Gabriel.
好吧 好吧
Okay!Okay!
我是有翅膀的
So I got wings.
跟护舒宝的护翼似的
Like Kotex.
但这也丝毫不影响我对路西法的判断
But that doesn't make me any less right about Lucifer.
他骗人
He's lying.
他是个间谍
He's a spy.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
我是一个逃避者
I'm a runaway.
我试着救你
I'm trying to save you.
我了解自己的哥哥 伽梨
I know my brother, Kali.
他会把你们吓的魂飞魄散
He should scare the living crap out of you.
你们不可能打败他的
You can't beat him.
过程就不说了 我见过这个故事的最后结果
I've skipped ahead -- seen how this story ends.
是你们的故事
Your story --
不是我们的
not ours.
西方人 都傲慢十足
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表